Fri, Oct 4, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Guess what this is?

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 4:44 AM

Quote: Yes! Which animal needs a front door? One that carries a house, of course...

LOL !!    Yes of course
Thank you very much for this info and link Geert. It really explains it all.

dochtersions ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 6:12 AM

Finally, the mystery is solved. And I'm relieved ;-)
Congratulations, Geert!

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 9:02 AM

That's pretty exciting!  Thanks, Helle.  I knew of sea creatures who did this, but had no idea land snails did the same thing.  (And thanks to Geert for the link!)

I was so absorbed in your challenge I even talked to a coworker about it.  He will be fascinated to know the answer!

Thank you for such a fun challenge. 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 9:10 AM

And thank you too for having fun with me, Tara. I didnt even know about the sea creature, that does such things, so I learned something here too. But I was deeply fascinated, when I discovered what these little things were. :-D  I hope this will give an idea for somone else to make a thread of an odd thing we could guess on. :-)

kbrog ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 12:05 PM

Okay I can stop racking my brain now. LOL! That was just sneeky Helle!  ;)

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2010 at 12:11 PM

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2010 at 7:46 PM · edited Wed, 05 May 2010 at 7:47 PM

Who remembers what we used to call this feature?   I believe it was WOE, meaning What On Earth is it.    I believe the first person to identify would put up the next WOE.    It is a good game and challenging, well, unless I do the photo. Mine have been identified easily even when I thought it would be difficult.

helanker ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 2:06 AM

Yeah, It could be such fun to continue this game :-)

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2010 at 6:51 AM

I would like to see another begin.

4abnormal ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2010 at 7:16 AM

If not some kind of seeds, they are laughing out tear drops from me. Ha Ha Ha Ha

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2010 at 7:40 AM

helanker ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2010 at 7:42 AM · edited Fri, 07 May 2010 at 7:44 AM

QUOTE: I believe the first person to identify would put up the next WOE ( WHat On Earth is this)

YES Tom, and this time it was GEERT!!!!!!!!!

helanker ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2010 at 8:51 AM

Girsempa, dont you just have a tiny weeny little strange image, we could guess what is????

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.