Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So body handles are well established but.............

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Jun 24, 2010 · 18 posts

Fugazi1968 posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 8:22 AM

How about Booby Handles?  How handy would they be?

Gone would be the days of gravity deying breasts because the morphs/dials are too time consuming/fiddly to get right.

Now I know that this post may draw a few sniggers but I am half serious :) honest.

John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

pjz99 posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 8:27 AM

Kawecki did this (fairly well I thought).

It makes sense to add such a thing to new rigs, and I include bones like this in garments where they make any kind of sense (not all) for purposes of shifting the bodice around.

My Freebies

Fugazi1968 posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 8:45 AM

Quote - Kawecki did this (fairly well I thought).

It makes sense to add such a thing to new rigs, and I include bones like this in garments where they make any kind of sense (not all) for purposes of shifting the bodice around.

Crikey chief, who would have thought it :)

John

basicwiz posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 9:11 AM

An equally well-done product is Adam Thwaites "Natural Bounce" available at his site, Most-digital-creations. I find it solves a multitude of problems with breasts when the morphs reach their limits. There's also a set of handles for the buttocks.  Plus, it's cheap. 

LaurieA posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 10:45 AM

Ali's Angela makes use of Booby handles as well as odf's Antonia, I believe ;o).

Laurie

Fugazi1968 posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 10:58 AM

Well I'll be, a cornucopia of booby handles, am I the only one who doesn't know about them?

John

SamTherapy posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 11:18 AM

IIRC, one or more of the toon figures at DAZ (Sarah and Staci?) had breast handles, too. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

basicwiz posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 11:50 AM

Reminds me of an old Henny Youngman joke: "She's been picked up so many times she's grown handles!" 

LaurieA posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 12:46 PM

boob handles have caught on!...er, so to speak ;o).

Laurie

basicwiz posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 12:48 PM

Gee, LaurieA... do you mean there was ever a time when we didn't exist? Opps. Sorry. You said "handles" not "handlers".

thefixer posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 1:09 PM

There's also this from Kaposer: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=74617

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

LaurieA posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 1:18 PM

Quote -  Gee, LaurieA... do you mean there was ever a time when we didn't exist? Opps. Sorry. You said "handles" not "handlers".

At least as long as ball handlers...lmao :oP

Laurie

basicwiz posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 1:20 PM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

pjz99 posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 5:34 PM

I thought handling your balls was something you got in trouble for.  In football.  If you're not a goalie.

My Freebies

momodot posted Thu, 24 June 2010 at 6:20 PM

I have wanted handles not just on the breasts but also the glutes, thighs and upper arms. Would make it easier to get sag or contact compression. As for breasts, the body handles are not just good for movement/placement but also for scaling. There were experimental figures with handles on the face for expressions etc and those were pretty great I thought.

The afore mentioned V4 breast body handles were more nipple oriented then breast oriented if I remember right. Pitklad put nice body handles on the breasts of one of his Posette variants.

Now that I think of it... maybe handles on the testicals and penis would work better than the "posable" toast figures. The old toast was easy to use and light on resources though the G2 toast is kind of a happy medium between posable and morph controled.

I bet there are those who would want body handles on the lady parts too if there were any lady parts to be handled. Only  figure with a good vulva (toaster?) was Judy IRC.

odf posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 6:50 AM

Quote - Ali's Angela makes use of Booby handles as well as odf's Antonia, I believe ;o).

I removed all the handles from Antonia, actually.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

LaurieA posted Fri, 25 June 2010 at 8:37 AM

Quote - > Quote - Ali's Angela makes use of Booby handles as well as odf's Antonia, I believe ;o).

Aw, I didn't know that ;o). I spoke out of turn then...lol.

Laurie

odf posted Sat, 26 June 2010 at 3:54 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Ali's Angela makes use of Booby handles as well as odf's Antonia, I believe ;o).

Aw, I didn't know that ;o). I spoke out of turn then...lol.

Laurie

I might add some of them back in later. Set up properly, they can definitely be quite useful, particularly for the bewbs and buttocks.  phantom3D had added one for the crotch, as well, back in the day. I see the appeal, but because that's such a sensitive area (in terms of geometry, not what you think :laugh:) I'm not quite sure I could come up with proper JPs for it, though.

One little tricky bit is that one would like to have some manipulator for a body handle to actually grab and move around, but not have Poser treat it as part of the figure's geometry (which makes things like 'drop to floor' act weirdly).

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.