Forum: Vue

Subject: Following Rutra - Goodbye everybody

wabe opened this issue on Jul 15, 2010 · 58 posts

wabe posted Thu, 15 July 2010 at 2:43 AM

Yesterday I got an email from the Vue coordinator here that my alien images - especially the thumbnails of them - were identified as containing nudity and have to be changed. The images were taken out and put on hold and will be taken out completely when i do not change the thumbs.

Here is a link to my personal gallery if you want to see naked aliens:

www.dropbox.com/gallery/6397749/1/Aliens

The aliens have to wear clothes I was told!

Now I do not want to go into discussions about aliens and where they have primary, secondary and more private parts and where in my images I displayed them. But I do not want to change thumbnails that have as much to do with sexuality as Donald Duck or the Michelin Man have. So the images will probably been taken out. Shocked I am about the amount of fantasy that sees sexual content in these images at all. BTW it has taken 3 years for them to be noticed. I was told to change the thumbnails (but not to flag the images as "contains nudity") back to 2007 where the TOS has changed.

I will NOT change the thumbs (I am lazy and I can't anymore anyway because the images are out already and i don't remember what I posted when and where) so the images will probably be taken out completely.

I will disappear from this forum therefore too, not interesting to be part of a community that has only sex in mind and sees that everywhere. I believe that there are other interesting things beside that and I will follow those up in other forums.

Thanks to heaven there are other forums available where I will be now - Cornucopia3D, the e-on registered user forum, Facebook, CGTalk and many others. Even DevianArt maybe one day.

All the best to everybody, I found a lot of friends here and am thankful for that.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.