Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Do BOdyBuilders do 3D graphics and also Why dont i see bodybuilders daily?

josterD opened this issue on Sep 13, 2010 · 18 posts

josterD posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 1:02 AM

I have trouble imaginging Bodybuilders doing Poser or seomthing. They're just huge that i think they'd feel unconfortable being crowded in front of a computer.

Also i want to say and ask.... why don't i see Bodybuilders in my daily life? Sure i see strong guys but not BODY BUILDER types that are huge. I'm sure they exists but i've yet to see one in the streets, library, or in the bus

aeilkema posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 1:32 AM

My brother is a bodybuilder, he's the national champion in his class. He's doing fine with a computer, it's actually one of his hobbies. At work he stays clear of office related work though, he's doing a physical labor as part of his training to stay in shape.

My brother doesn't stand out in the crowd at all, he just looks like one of those strong guys you mention. He wears clothing that kind of hides the muscles on purpose. Most of the bodybuilders aren't as huge as we perceive them to be. It's the oil and movements that add to the huge perception. You also have to keep in mind that it's only a small selection of people doing this. The chances for us to meet a real bodybuilder are slim. Even though my brother is the national champion, he's not like a soccer or basketball player and such. He's not recognized when he's walking around. Bodybuilding is a small world, with a small audience and a lot of wannebees. In normal life, if you would meet my brother at first, you wouldn't even notice he's a bodybuilder at all.

There are a lot of people working out to build some muscles at a gym, but if you want to be a true bodybuilder it takes a completely different training, diet, dedication and lifestyle. If you want that kind of muscles it's a lot of work, relatively, only few go that far.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

josterD posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 2:23 AM

Thanks for your explanation. you're great

ShawnDriscoll posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 2:39 AM

Body builders that I know are not much into computers unless they are looking up info on their favorite body builders or fitness techniques and nutrition info.  A lot of them do the buying of equipement for their gym using the computer obviously.  I'm the guy they call though to hook the computer stuff together for personal trainers and gym members to use.

They also want their ipods to work with their old computer from home that has no Internet.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

RedPhantom posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 7:22 AM Online Now! Site Admin

The one body builder I used to know, I never guessed she was a body builder. The only way I knew was her son mentioned it and I saw her 5 days a week.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

LaurieA posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 7:51 AM

Do you like gladiator movies?

Laurie

benney posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 8:05 AM

I am a bodybuilder believe it or not, but sadly what they term a hard gainer with which I find it hard to gain any real size. But I do keep pushing to try and gain that extra few pounds per year. I love the computer world though.. especialy in the world of 3d and do not find it burden at all and like "aeilkema" states, I too do not make it a statement towards the people around me because as long as I feel good within myself then I am happy.

LaurieA posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 8:24 AM

Maybe it's just me jesterD, but most of your questions make about as much sense as a "Michael Vick's Shelter for Abused Canines".

Maybe it is just me.

Laurie

SamTherapy posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 9:29 AM

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

wolf359 posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 10:20 AM

Seriously JD you should consider Using one of the social networking sites like "facebook"

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

flibbits posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 3:26 PM

Not all bodybuilders are huge.  They are toned, shredded, which doesn't stand out unless they're not wearing clothing or are wearing very tight clothing.

scanmead posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 5:19 PM

This is probably the oddest question I've ever seen posted here. And I'm fair buzzed.

ghelmer posted Mon, 13 September 2010 at 11:53 PM

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
...................................................,-%..........................................,<..|,-&``................`

Why?????????

WHY?????????????

Laurie's question totally reminded me of the movie Clueless though and I harsh LOL'ed from that!!  Other than that I just think why you post these????  

Gerard

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

lmckenzie posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 12:00 AM

The only body builder I ever knew was a computer programmer. The time and dedication required to be top class might preclude much time for other hobbies, but other than that, I don''t think that their interests would necessarily be different form other people.  Of course, if they're one of the ones using steroids, Poser might require more patience than they could muster :-)

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

ShawnDriscoll posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 12:00 AM

Nice Picard.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

ThunderStone posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 10:34 AM

At risk of exposing myself,  I was a bodybuilder when I was younger and I used Poser back then. Still use poser when I need to but, why the question? All kind of people use poser even weaklings, and that includes those who have muscles on the body as well as between the ears. :lol:

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

LaurieA posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 10:42 AM

Quote - ............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
...................................................,-%..........................................,<..|,-&``................`

Why?????????

WHY?????????????

Laurie's question totally reminded me of the movie Clueless though and I harsh LOL'ed from that!!  Other than that I just think why you post these????  

Gerard

Actually, it was a line from the movie "Airplane"...lol.

Laurie

ghelmer posted Tue, 14 September 2010 at 10:47 AM

Quote -

Actually, it was a line from the movie "Airplane"...lol.

Laurie

Ahhhh!!  I was reminded of the scene where the main character was watching Spartacus with her new "fashionable" male friend!!  

Gerard

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair