Forum: Bryce

Subject: Thank You.

Analog-X64 opened this issue on Sep 24, 2010 · 12 posts

Analog-X64 posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 10:29 PM

I think its about time, I send a quick thank you to everyone on this forum, present and past who have answered my questions, have shared their art and made me laugh with their comments and such.

A great bunch of people, sharing the same love for a great piece of software. :)

You guys are the best.

rstar posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 10:38 PM

Quote - I think its about time, I send a quick thank you to everyone on this forum, present and past who have answered my questions, have shared their art and made me laugh with their comments and such.

A great bunch of people, sharing the same love for a great piece of software. :)

You guys are the best.

I wholeheartedly second that thought and appreciation!

tom271 posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 10:55 PM

This forum has been a life line to knowledge and art appreciation...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnnieD posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 12:11 AM

Well I have to agree with e'one.  I've learned so much here and laughed myself silly at times..all in all its a great place with great people...so THANKS  FOR  PUTTING UP WITH ME!

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

rstar posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 12:46 AM

Putting up with you, Annie?
You're one of the people that makes coming here so much fun!

pakled posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 1:07 AM

well then, thanks for putting up with me...;)
hey, y'all's welcome...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Rayraz posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 10:24 AM

Thank you, thank you, far too kind...

I know what u mean.. i make this forum look gooood grin

but all kiddin aside yea this forum does have a great bunch of people and i' ve enjoyed going here for... i dont know how long... somethin like 8-10 years? So yea, big-up everyone participating in this forum!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

AnnieD posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 1:24 PM

Quote - Putting up with you, Annie?
You're one of the people that makes coming here so much fun!

Awwww...what a nice thing to say..thank you...:b_blush:

and right back atcha! 

You guys are the best!

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

skiwillgee posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 9:07 PM

Ditto what Ray said about great bunch of people.  I've been strapped for time to do any serious Brycing as of late but I check this gallery daily just because I consider all of you as friends. 

AgentSmith posted Sat, 25 September 2010 at 10:27 PM

Right back at ya Analog (and truly, evreyone else!).  ;o)

Throughout the years, this forum is my own MOST visited place on the internet, period. I wouldn't be where I am today without it (seriously).

;oD

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

ThunderStone posted Sun, 26 September 2010 at 8:11 AM

Likewise, me too... This forum (and then, Poser) is also the main reason for me being on Renderosity... I have learned a lot... You could see by my gallery the improvement (or regression) over the years. Thanks again.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

erosiaart posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 12:03 AM

analog and all you guys..hugs. for what you wrote is true.

do know at the worse of times.. i've thought of you guys to know there are people who understood..not just as a brycer..(good grief..i can't imagine telling anyone else about a simple thing as a obp..)  ..but as friends.

annie...darn..stand you?? lol..we can't get rid of you if we didn't! :biggrin:  hugs..love you lots..