Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: I HATE the new product info format

vholf opened this issue on Oct 01, 2010 · 11 posts

vholf posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 8:23 PM

So yeah, probably old news for everyone, but the products info pages has been slightly changed, now it has tabs to separate the description, and clicking the images thumbnails shows me a popup.

Personally, I hate it, for several reasons, but most importantly, I used to save product pages as a mirror for every item I bought, that way I could look at the vendor's renders, general description and info, it can be very useful and great for a quick look. But now with the new format, I can't save it like that anymore, the dynamic content (tabs) wont save with the rest of the html and now I can't save the vendor promos either, the popup wont let me.

What was wrong with the old format? it was faster. I could look at descriptions, renders and reviews in the same page, now I have to go and click tabs, some of which are empty for most products until vendors catch up with it or update the product pages.

Totally unnecessary change from a user perspective.

PS: My first rant in a forum ever... =( , Also, if anyone knows of a firefox addon or anything at all that will let me save the page with it's java content, I'd be grateful if you let me know.