Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Noobiest noob humbly returns

Helvegr opened this issue on Feb 06, 2011 · 26 posts

Helvegr posted Sun, 06 February 2011 at 2:17 PM

Greetings to all of you!

Actually noobs have WAY more knowledge about this than me so I dont deserve such a glorious title. I however am a sub basement level of noob. You will see what I mean should you decide to read on. Warning! The following may question your sanity, ruin your breakfast and maybe even make you sick or depressed. Reader's discretion is advised. Thank you.

I bought Poser 8 like a year ago and by this time installed and uninstalled it 4 times i think. Because I couldnt make any heads or tails to it, I still don't. Thats why I decided its been awhile now and it is ok to ask for help. Again. It said EASILY create 3d character art.  Well...farting against tornado to make it change its direction is easy. Taking over Omaha Beach on D DAY single handedly is easy. I apologise for the strong language :)

I somehow managed to learn a few basic from Daz3 studio and came up with a few pics that are attached and just by looking at them you will be able to see the problem I ran into.  The picture of a woman sitting on a bench I used Hot Uniforms Secretary and stockings from V4 Lace Lingerie Set something. I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to fix those holes. Is it because the stocking are meant for V4 but I used V4.2? Next 2 pictures speak for them self. Cecile Hair for V4, Pretty 3d Flora Lingerie and 6 pumps for V4 were used. Everything was installed in the proper Runtime. You can see stocking poking out of the shoes. And the last picture is almost the same(shirt appears to be too small :P) but on this one I used Lewanna Hair. But the problem I have with this hair is if you look at her head you can see it through her hair. No way I can fix all of this.

As you can see your help is mich needed and appreaciated. I dont wanna see this as 200 bucks wasted.

My apologies to all who read this. Hope your sanity is as it should be :)(blah the pics are not in order as described above)