Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: ThunderStriker Capital Super Warship

NightmareHero opened this issue on Feb 21, 2011 · 3 posts

NightmareHero posted Mon, 21 February 2011 at 5:34 PM

Attached Link: ShareCG Link:

Space-warship figure prop for Poser. Textures not compatabible with DAZ Studio but should import cr2 file well. I would like anyone that uses this figure prop to email me with a link to your artwork, I would very much appreciate it if I saw how this ship was being used and I would be extremely grateful.

geep posted Mon, 21 February 2011 at 8:34 PM

Nice ... but ....... Please do not use BLACK TYPE ... 👎

It is very difficult to read.

Thanks. 😄

Space-warship figure prop for Poser. Textures not compatabible with DAZ Studio but should import cr2 file well. I would like anyone that uses this figure prop to email me with a link to your artwork, I would very much appreciate it if I saw how this ship was being used and I would be extremely grateful.

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

KageRyu posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 5:05 AM

I've noticed on a lot of your newer ships you are making more use of tighter tile/panels and displacement maps/bumps. I like it. Keep up the good work on these. Also, I had no trouble reading the type.

Haven't had a chance to use any of the ships yet, either the free ones or the set I purchased.  I had a project in the works, but there are so many other scenes and clips I need to finish for it yet.  When it's done, I'll be sure to let you know. 

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!