Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Spawn Character and FBM, need help...

MatCreator opened this issue on Mar 05, 2011 ยท 5 posts

MatCreator posted Sat, 05 March 2011 at 10:49 AM

Hey gang, hope all is groovey with you =)

I need some help using the 2 Poser FBM scripts. I have SVDL's Spawn Charcter and D3D's Spawn FBM, and can't figure out how to use them. I have been using PLH, and can get my morphs out of that w/ no problem, but I tried the "Load Full Body Morph" feature in Poser Pro 2010 and it worked, so if I could stay w/i Poser that'd be great.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, nothing I have done is working, so if someone could explain the process slowly step by step................

I loaded V4, and then used the "Load Full Body Morph" feature. I can then see the dial, and it works just fine. I run SVDL's script, put the morph name, select the 1st channel, and then tell it where to save, and then hit "generate"... It starts doing something, then just hangs at the BodyMorph (this is what I see in a new window that pops up). After a while, I can tell it's not doing anything. Hit ok on the script window, and that pretty much closes/crashes/stops the script. No change is visible...

With D3D's, I do the same steps, load the script, and enter a name... When I click ok, it adds the name I added as a dial, but no change takes place...

For both scripts I leave all options at the default. I hear it working for so many others, so it must be something I'm doing wrong.

Any help or advice would be golden and greatly appreciated =)

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't..