Forum: Freestuff

Subject: A free Stuff model...

tom271 opened this issue on Mar 30, 2011 · 9 posts

tom271 posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 10:09 AM

I loaded up a Poser Mausoleum in my free stuff thought you might like it..

hope this link leads you to my free stuff..

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/download_item.php?item_id=63795

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JunkoH posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 12:13 PM

Aren't things like this supposed to go in the "Freestuff" forum?

tom271 posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 12:43 PM

It is in the free stuff market...  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SteveJax posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 2:21 PM

Thanks Tom. This thread will probably be moved to the Freestuff forum though. Thank you for the freebie sir!

lkendall posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 4:42 PM

Thanks!

lmk

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

UVDan posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 3:34 PM Forum Moderator

It is a really nice mausoleum Tom and will come in handy for lots of folks.   During Halloween especially.  I am pretty sure this thread will be moved to freestuff though.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

tom271 posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 3:46 PM

If you look in the Bryce forum you'll notice that everyone leaves links to their free stuff...  I think the link has to be to a site outside Renderosity...  not an in house link.. If it does get moved and I'm wrong then so be it..  I appologize...

SteveJax posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 4:24 PM

Well the thread hasn't been touched so you're probably correct. We've just never seen anyone do it this way before. 😉

Kendra posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 4:50 PM

Kendra has moved this thread from the Poser forum to the Freestuff forum as of Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:50 pm.

...... Kendra