Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please help - need to find Shebot and Hebot models

NANOGIRL opened this issue on Apr 14, 2011 · 14 posts

NANOGIRL posted Thu, 14 April 2011 at 7:36 PM

Hello everyone, I am working on a animation that requires a female and male robot and the from what I see online the shebot and hebot are the perfect look but I can not find them. Where can I get them... can I purchase them from someone? Thank you for your help in advance. Gina

Kendra posted Thu, 14 April 2011 at 7:59 PM

I'm not sure but I believe they were at Runtime DNA.  You'll have to contact them to ask about the models as they can't be resold by anyone else who owns them.  

...... Kendra

hborre posted Thu, 14 April 2011 at 8:53 PM Online Now!

Those no longer are being offered by RDNA after the fallout with Exprssnimg.  A separate site was eventually created afterwards, but now I am unable to find it through google.

NANOGIRL posted Thu, 14 April 2011 at 8:56 PM

mmmmh, I wish I could find them : (

ProPose001 posted Thu, 14 April 2011 at 10:11 PM

You may try....

www.expressionimage.com

NANOGIRL posted Fri, 15 April 2011 at 9:50 AM

Quote - You may try....

www.expressionimage.com

Thank you! I've made contact : )

stallion posted Fri, 15 April 2011 at 12:39 PM

Attached Link: FEMBOT

there is also a FEMBOT here in the Rosity marketpace

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

TheOwl posted Fri, 15 April 2011 at 8:17 PM

There is a Vorg Texture for M3 and V3 in Poserdirect's freebies page.

Passion is anger and love combined. So if it looks angry, give it some love!

SamTherapy posted Sat, 16 April 2011 at 4:56 AM

You should take a look at the new Aikobot 2 at DAZ.  It's amazing.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Mark@poser posted Sat, 16 April 2011 at 10:01 AM

> Quote - You should take a look at the new Aikobot 2 at DAZ.  It's amazing.

I agree. Best thing is you can use parts of V4 as you see fit.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=12385

Klebnor posted Mon, 18 April 2011 at 6:54 AM

Does that mean you can use any texture for V4 and just use limbs, or torso, or head from Aikobot, leaving the others with the human texture?

Klebnor

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

Mark@poser posted Mon, 18 April 2011 at 11:25 PM

> Quote - Does that mean you can use any texture for V4 and just use limbs, or torso, or head from Aikobot, leaving the others with the human texture? > > Klebnor

You can load the pieces you wanted. The set up allows you to load feet or arms or head or the torso on top of V4. You then conform those parts like you would clothing to V4. You can then turn off the V4 body part or leave it on. I applied the Aikobot head. and you get the helmet shown but also a new skin texture that I didn't like. I then applied my old face texture over it to get the picture above. You can use your own face morphs still as I did here.

You can also fit clothing over the Aikobot parts with a little work. I'm still working out some concepts here so the render is poor. The gloves do not come with the item, but I wanted to give her a certain look. Likewise the antenna loop is an item from RuntimeDNA. I added the high heels. Should give you some idea.

Good luck

Klebnor posted Tue, 19 April 2011 at 6:49 AM

Wow.

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

WandW posted Tue, 19 April 2011 at 8:21 AM

A new definition of a Silicone Beauty... :biggrin:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home