MrsLubner posted Mon, 09 May 2011 at 9:16 AM

WELCOME TO LAST WEEK in the GALLERY #19

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links Here

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

MrsLubner posted Mon, 09 May 2011 at 9:17 AM

I want to thank everyone for another fantastic week of photographs.  Not easy to select only 30.  Congratulations!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

bobrgallegos posted Mon, 09 May 2011 at 7:27 PM

Thank You very much for selecting my photo titled " Hlauumo " Northhouse. I am very humbled and very honored. I'm relatively new to posting my photographs on Renderosity and did not know about the selection of photographs for each week until told by a friend. Again thank You !!

TomDart posted Mon, 09 May 2011 at 10:46 PM

PJ, this is a fine selection and to have one of mine included is special, indeed.  I thank nature for the view.   Good stuff here...

Juliette.Gribnau posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 12:56 AM

thank you so much !!

juliette

if you don't get a miracle...you can be one (Nick Vojicik)
als je geen wonder kunt krijgen..... kun je er altijd nog een zijn ! (Nick Vojicik)

TheSeekerr posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 2:18 AM

Always an honour to be included - I must be on a roll this year! I've uploaded images in 5 weeks, and been featured in 3 of them ;o)

And it's lovely to be featured right alongside Goldenjera, my lovely girlfriend, model and pupil ;o)

Thanks to you all!

Jack Casement posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 2:52 AM

I am delighted and surprised that my image was selected.  Surprised because I was convinced that it would appeal to a very small audience, but it goes to show that Renderosity are prepared to push the bounderies of art and encourage new thinking.

Thank you so much

A_Sunbeam posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 5:47 AM

What a nice surprise!

Thank you for choosing the photo.

sikor posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 5:50 AM

Thank You very much for selecting my photo titled "dawn" :)

Engine3429 posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 6:31 AM

Thanks!

Hendesse posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 7:47 AM

Excellent collection of great photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics. I'm very honored.

Lucie posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 8:10 AM

A big thank you from me too!  Great selection! 

I agree with you, it can't be easy to choose only a few amongst all that are posted each week, I don't think I'd be able to make up my mind.  ;)

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

Goldenjera posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 8:14 AM

I'm very excited to see that I've made Last Week in the Gallery. I've known about the gallery for a few years but never thought I'd feature in it.

It was most surprising to be featured alongside my boyfriend TheSeekerr. He has been a good teacher - it's nice to see his efforts have not gone to waste :p

Thank you!

geckogr posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 11:05 AM

thank you, that is a surprise. my first photo here. i am very honored.

congratulations to all the other photographers.

thanks to the teams here

auntietk posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 11:40 AM

Great selection this week!  So many excellent images ... I can't imagine choosing only a few.  Congrats to everyone, and thanks to the staff for all your work!

(Image #9 is the same as #29 ... a duplicate?)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

MrsLubner posted Tue, 10 May 2011 at 2:29 PM

I have 2 duplicates that appear here. I don't know why because my saved file doesn't have them.  I will have to fix that this evening when I get home from work. :-)  Everyone come back later after I fix it and enjoy ALL the choices. :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Katraz posted Wed, 11 May 2011 at 1:31 AM

Thanks for choosing my photo ......

Chipka posted Wed, 11 May 2011 at 2:10 AM

It's always such fun popping in and seeing all of the cool stuff that graced Renderosity the previous week.  It's always like watching the beginning of my favorite show and hearing "Last week on [insert name of really awesome show]" and getting a really snazzy recap before the jump cut to the amazing opening of this week's episode.  Congratulations to everyone chosen.  Great work, as always.

Dutch_Wally posted Wed, 11 May 2011 at 1:26 PM

woot,

and congrats to all others 'winners'

The only mark I've made in life,

is in my underwear;

_timba_ posted Wed, 11 May 2011 at 5:29 PM

Thank you and congrats to all others...I am new to Renderosity...someone asked me what gear I have...I laughed...I never thought of taking pictures was art...I am learning so much about "art" on this web site....my camera is a Sony cybershot DSC-S85.  Some of my pics are so old that I didn't have negatives...I just scanned them.  I also use my iphone. 

flexor posted Thu, 12 May 2011 at 2:25 PM

Thank you so much & what a surprise.  Congratulations to all the others who were also selected.

Regards, Rich

CoreyBlack posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 9:48 PM

Thanks so much for choosing my picture. It's always very gratifying to know that people like your work. Especially something you did YEARS ago. And I'm thrilled to be in with such good company. Thank you!

MiKo0 posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 8:48 AM

Thank you very much for choosing my photograph to be included in this fantastic selection!! 

Mike

Ink_heron posted Mon, 16 May 2011 at 10:19 AM

would like to thank you for being here and being chosen, along with so many talented artists .....

very exciting ..!!!

love for all!!!!