Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Poser questions that Can't be Answered...

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 28, 2011 · 68 posts

EClark1894 posted Thu, 28 July 2011 at 8:14 AM

So I'm sitting around thinking about Genesis and DAZ and what all this means for Poser and Poser users. I really find it... bothersome that at this time, Poser or Smith Micro, doesn't at least let us, as their customers, know what they're planning for the next version. Make no mistake, I do understand why there are NDA's, but it just bugs me that except for Ratscloset and ThinkCooper stopping by now and then to respond to a complaint like Apple Lion OS and Poser conflict or the Camera Flyaround that never ends, We don't get much news about improvements coming up in the next version.

I'd also like to know what changes are being made in the figures  that come with Poser. If Poser does include the new weightmapping technology of DAZ's, does that mean that all of the figures that come with Poser will be able to take advantage of that technology as well?

Like I said, just wondering because, well it kind of bothers me to not know.

Would be kind of nice though if SM asked our opinions for what the next version of Poser should include, even if they don't intend to use any of it.