Wed, Sep 18, 11:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: So are you going to leave poser for V5, Gen ?

722 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 3:42 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Well i dont thank i will

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 5:23 AM

My Poser won't magicaly uninstall from my HDD , but in that sence the answer is YES , if SM decides not to follow the DAZ-path. Poser rigging has allways been a mess and I ripped my hair off so many times. I put so much hope in Miki3 with "advanced" Poser 8 rigging and it was such a disapointment, that I nearly quit using Poser. Poser-Joints are simply looking bad. You allways have to do lots of postworks just to correct joints - either in an image editor or by using colorcurvature's PML . DAZ's Gen 5 figures are so much better here . Not perfect but good enough to fall on my knees full of thankfulness ;-) . Too bad Gen 5 figures are sexless Ken and Barbie dolls. .

adh3d ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 5:51 AM · edited Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:06 AM

Of course , my answer is a big no.

And If Daz know that Genesis figures are going to be compatible with Poser in a near future, that's good, but if not, I think Daz has made a big mistake if they think that the most Poser users are going to ignore their application for a temporal figure, and  the atmosphere that is breathed in some comments, threads ,... leads me to believe that Daz knows it.

Genesis is great, I don't test it, but I think that yes, it is a good product, better thant M4 and V4, yes better, but not incredibly better,and of course does not justify not using Poser anymore

And from the content creator point of view, I don't think thay are going to leave their Poser users only to support a figure, that for sure is going to change in 1 or 2 years.

adh3d website

lover3d ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:13 AM

Ive tried it several times, I just cant use to how DS works. I cant even export only the head or head and neck of genesis( probably due to the one single mesh) also how can someone make a morph for this figure? i cant, i can load the whole figure in a different program but i cant import a morph target. Lol this has make me not want to use studio and follow the poser route. Much easier.

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:42 AM

Yes or No ... well if you say NO ..then ask yourself how many times do you use POSER NATIVE figures jessy etc etc .. because in the end thats what you end up with..

if SM does not want to keep things compatible after a year or 2 Gen4 stuff runs shalow

And Gen5 is not suported in poser.. then your stuck with what you have..

Its not Sith Micro's Poser that leads the way, its DAZ figures that make's the "rules"

So SM poser will have a bit of a problem when they do not follow the new "rules"

SM figers are just not in the same league as DAZ figures are ..

ANd who wants to end up having no new things.. support for V4 etc etc will end some day.

I just wanted to point out that there is no real option for new things to come other then for SM's poser to follow DAZ .. and i that light so have their users..

PS please dont start a flame war over it 😉

HERE are my FREEBEE's

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:51 AM

No.

Laurie

vilters ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:52 AM · edited Mon, 01 August 2011 at 7:00 AM

That is why SM will have to include a "STUNNING" figure in their next Poser release.
Preferably heavily reducing useless poly count, who needs 5000 poly ears, 10000 poly inner mouths?, but with a far better rigging.
And some exelent textures.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

ShaaraMuse3D ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 7:42 AM · edited Mon, 01 August 2011 at 7:43 AM

No. 

pappy411 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:00 AM

Unless they change their policy and make DS compatible with Dynamic cloth (soft body) merchandise made by other than Daz I have no use for Daz Studio.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:09 AM

No Genesis is what V4, etc was suppose to be. And while the base of D/S is free not all the modules that will bring it even close to function like poser does out of the box is not and even makes D/S more expensive than poser in some ways. I also found D/S does not play well with Vue infinite and Xstream which are my work horse apps.

I will stick with poser even if it means using older figures and as many others have said for Daz to make Genesis/V5 only fundtion in D/S is a big risk for them. But I feel this will not be the case and that Genesis will be funtional in newer version of Poser or at least updates for present poser versions above.

My Facebook Page

adh3d ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:20 AM · edited Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:22 AM

And I have to add that not only Daz make figures, look Antonia for example, free and same quality or even  better than Daz figures.

People use Daz figure more then others because the content, but this can change if their figures only work in Daz Studio.

adh3d website

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:31 AM · edited Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:32 AM

Nope. Frankly, I haven't actually seen that much in Genesis to impress me. As for Genesis' morphing ability, that basically seems to be a continuation of the Gen 4 figures. V4 morphed into the V4 male, and M4 is made from the same mesh, so other than the bending issue frankly, I'm not that impressed. Now, I think also, that I have to wait and see what the real artisits do with Genesis because the renders I've seen so far  are just recycled crap that could have easily have been done with V4... or for that matter, with V3.

muromedia ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:48 AM

Yes,

After downloading the morph packs for genesis and playing with it for about a week. I am sold. It's everything i hoped v4 would haver been. 

Will I stop using v4 and poser. Yes.

My v4 textures work with genesis. 

my v4 hair and clothes work with genesis (with purchase of Auto-fit)

So for about $100 (morphs + auto-fit), i can do pretty much anything i could have done with V4, but better.

I prefer working wit poser, actually if you use DS4 for about a week, you pretty much get the hang of it.

Nick

modus0 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 9:10 AM

No, partially because I haven't seen anything about Genesis that really wowed me, it doesn't seem like the kind of improvement V4 was over V3.

And I happen to really like Poser's Material Room and Cloth Room, and while D|S has Shader Mixer, it doesn't seem to be nearly as well documented on.

Personally, I maintain that DAZ releasing Genesis when they did, without absolutely guaranteeing that Poser will be able to use the same rigging was a major mistake on their part.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 9:11 AM

Quote - Yes or No ... well if you say NO ..then ask yourself how many times do you use POSER NATIVE figures jessy etc etc .. because in the end thats what you end up with..

And my current DAZ content is doing to disappear,  how? :tt2:

As far as DS goes, it lacks a lot of features I use compared to Poser, but I think the issue is moot, anyway--we'll see if there is any news from SIGGRAPH next week...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 9:41 AM

after much thought and consideration....

no.

basicwiz ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 10:18 AM

No chance.

manoloz ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 10:19 AM

I'll stop using Poser when it is no longer useful to me. So I guess  I'll be using for a while.

still hooked to real life and enjoying the siesta!
Visit my blog! :D
Visit my portfolio! :D

Winterclaw ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 10:27 AM

Considering I never got M4, nor do I care about the morphing features that much, for the moment I don't see myself getting genesis.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

SteveJax ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 11:38 AM

How many threads do I have to say no in before people stop asking?!?

adroge ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 11:39 AM

A single mesh isn't enough for me to justify switching apps at this point in time. There would be too much involved. I really like what was done for Gen 5... though I haven't actually tried it myself.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 11:48 AM

I should also point out that just because Poser can't use Genesis, is no reason for me or anyone else to give up on Poser. And if I were to quit Poser, it'd have to be for a better reason than that. As long as Poser doesn't do something stupid like fix it so I can't run the program on my Mac, we're good.:b_smile:

icprncss2 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 12:05 PM

One more time, no.

It's one mesh.  Yes it has improved joint bends but then so does the P8 rigged figures. 

If you've been buying from DAZ long enough, you learn one thing.  If you wait long enough, DAZ will eventually either sell it to you cheap or give it away. 

They extended the sale for DS4 standard because they know darn well if they started charging the regular price, they would have few buyers and even fewer users.

ErickL88 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 12:20 PM

I'm to hooked up on the dyn.cloth front, as to quite Poser, just for this new toy.

And with BB's aid, of creating astonishing effects and quality in renders, I'm all pleased with the given software. In which I'm still just scratching on the surface, to be honest.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 12:23 PM

Aw, shucks. grin

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

aeilkema ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 12:48 PM

No, I am not willing to put anymore money into any Daz hype. As soon as I've got Genesis up and running and bought all kinds of content for the figure, Daz will release the next hype. All I end up doing is putting money into a bottomless pit. I'll stick to Poser, I only use it so often these days, it's not worth switching at all. Besides, I hate DS. I've used for a year, never got used to it or liked it. As soon as I stopped being an active merchant I dropped it right away. I am very glad I got rid of it. Genesis does not even remotely excite me to even consider picking up DS.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 12:49 PM

Quote - And from the content creator point of view, I don't think thay are going to leave their Poser users only to support a figure, that for sure is going to change in 1 or 2 years.

for me its more that im not necessarily willing to invest money and time in Daz's proprietary software, figure and content creation tools just so i can help them in their latest grab for more marketshare and profit.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 1:18 PM

Quote - Yes or No ... well if you say NO ..then ask yourself how many times do you use POSER NATIVE figures jessy etc etc .. because in the end thats what you end up with..

Uhm. Not really. We're left with Gen4, which AFAIK has very small flaws that can easily be fixed with things like BBEye. Eventually we might see a need for even more detailed and heavy meshes, but until then, SM will have either wakened up to enhance Poser technologies or sold Poser to another company who will. I'm not switching to Studio just so I can use Genesis - it's shiny and all, but not nearly enough to make me want to switch to a clumsy, unfriendly app that doesn't let me create dynamic clothing and has such a lowly shader system compared to Poser.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

FrankT ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 1:30 PM
Jules53757 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 3:33 PM

For me a NO. No way, if you look around, what is available for that crap? Nearly nothing after about 2 months after the official release. If you compare with V3 or V4, there was something like a hype. With Genesis it is comparable to poor Miki 3, nearly no support.

Wait what will happen when they try to sell D|S 4, no one will spend one cent on that crap.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 3:38 PM

No

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

vholf ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 4:30 PM

Nope, there's enough content for V3 and V4 sitting on my hardrive for the next couple of years or so. And if the marketplace doesn't start removing V4 products like they did with V3, I have content for many years to come.

Daz recently released they first character set for Genesis, and it looks just like V4, I don't see anything groundbreaking there. However, I did play with genesis, posing the figure around, and it does bend A LOT better than any other figure I've used, that I like, but it's not enough to make me switch to DazStudio exclusively.

Cage ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 5:26 PM

No.  Genesis looks like a nice step, but I just don't trust D|S.  I suspect it would have to change enough to become something else altogether before I'd consider a switch.  :lol:

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

ProPose001 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:38 PM

Quote - > Quote - And from the content creator point of view, I don't think thay are going to leave their Poser users only to support a figure, that for sure is going to change in 1 or 2 years.

for me its more that im not necessarily willing to invest money and time in Daz's proprietary software, figure and content creation tools just so i can help them in their latest grab for more marketshare and profit.

Right On !!!!!

Vially ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:49 PM

I do not understand the question - why is it always an either / or when it comes to these tings - don't they both have uses - don't they both have specialties - don't they both have something to offer that may or may not be unique to themselves?

Maybe this is just me saying $#^#^ %$#%$# it, I'm tired of Poser crashing out on me - this last time it wont even load - I have a ticket in on it, but, oh wait, yeah, the product was sold in the middle of my version - I might  be lucky to find support somewhere... I might not.

So now that I know theremay be an alternative - I'll try it, not giving up on Poser, but I'll try the other to see what it has that poser doesn't - and since Poser wont even load right now - That's a whole heck of a lot :)

Vially ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:55 PM · edited Mon, 01 August 2011 at 6:55 PM

And as a side note, I do see a few items on the site that look interesting - the Auto fit looks interesting for 69.00 - and then the full body face & head bundle is 23.00

Base software is free so IF I like what I see enough to get more - that is um - Dang math... 92.00 dollars?

Compared that to the Poser 2010 pro at 499.00 - gee THAT might be a no brainer + the Cost of Victoria 4 + the cost of her morphs + the cost of anything to cloth her in + the cost of Michael + the cost in the very limited clothing for him + the cost of sets + the cost of...

Not saying Genisis will  be any different - but maybe that's the point - Which do you prefer, Green apples or Green apples?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 7:52 PM

if SM does not want to keep things compatible after a year or 2 Gen4 stuff runs shalow

And Gen5 is not suported in poser.. then your stuck with what you have..

Its not Sith Micro's Poser that leads the way, its DAZ figures that make's the "rules"

So SM poser will have a bit of a problem when they do not follow the new "rules"

SM figers are just not in the same league as DAZ figures are ..

ANd who wants to end up having no new things.. support for V4 etc etc will end some day.

I just wanted to point out that there is no real option for new things to come other then for SM's poser to follow DAZ .. and i that light so have their users..

PS please dont start a flame war over it 😉

No.  

So what if the support of older figures ends?  The content itself doesn't wear out and will be just as usable in 20, 30, 50 years time, but I'll be dust in 50 years.

Yes, DAZ figures are (arguably) "better" than the native Poser stuff.  Or at least, much more popular.  That said, V4 is, IMO, completely manky and the vast majority of characters for it are hideous, too.  I find myself using V3 and the other Mill 3 figures much more.  Even V2 and the original Steph get a look in. 

I'll play catchup one day, when (if) the technology is mutually compatible and matured beyond its current state.  Or, if I get a lot of money to throw around, I'll use several different platforms, depending on my needs.

OTOH, I may just give it all up and stick to modelling content myself.  IMO, V4 content - at least the stuff I see on sale here and at DAZ - seems to have taken a huge step in the wrong direction.  There's nothing really appealing and, even if I could afford to,  I doubt I'd buy much more in the way of clothes, textures and hair. 

BTW, "Sith Micro"?  Interesting slip there. :) 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:32 PM

Quote - BTW, "Sith Micro"?  Interesting slip there. :) 

^haha.

im always leery of Daz's pricing schemes - theyre reminiscent of the way drug pushers operate :)

ill probably wait and see what SM's answer is to weight mapping, and whether or not Genesis will be compatible with Poser before i start putting my eggs in that basket.

edgeverse ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 8:51 PM

No. I am staying with Poser. I have tried DS4 and thought the UI is way too much. Too many tabs and menus.

3D Digital Comics & Art/My homepage
http://www.edgeversemedia.com

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 10:09 PM

Quote - > Quote - BTW, "Sith Micro"?  Interesting slip there. :) 

^haha.

im always leery of Daz's pricing schemes - theyre reminiscent of the way drug pushers operate :)

ill probably wait and see what SM's answer is to weight mapping, and whether or not Genesis will be compatible with Poser before i start putting my eggs in that basket.

Exactly I have aready seen in this thread alone the reference of D/S 4 being free. Yes it is free the modules to make it operate even remotely as poser doese are more. This is often over looked by many until it's too late and the hook Daz throws out there. Yes the base program is free but when you start adding up all those modules you'll find you've laid down a chunk of change and even more if you are not a plat club member.

My Facebook Page

modus0 ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2011 at 10:09 PM

Quote - And as a side note, I do see a few items on the site that look interesting - the Auto fit looks interesting for 69.00 - and then the full body face & head bundle is 23.00

Base software is free so IF I like what I see enough to get more - that is um - Dang math... 92.00 dollars?

Try more like 133 dollars for those without Platinum Club. I personally don't spend enough at Daz over time to really justify the monthly fee, so I end up going without.

Quote - Compared that to the Poser 2010 pro at 499.00 - gee THAT might be a no brainer + the Cost of Victoria 4 + the cost of her morphs + the cost of anything to cloth her in + the cost of Michael + the cost in the very limited clothing for him + the cost of sets + the cost of...

If you're going to factor in the cost of Poser, then what about the combined price of all the Daz Studio plugins to get (sort of) close to the functionality of Poser? For at least D|S 3, the total cost of the plugins comes pretty darn close to that of Poser.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

DustRider ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 12:09 AM

Lets see .... I use Poser 2010, DS3A, and Carrara now, and have DS4, Autofit, and the morph pack. My guess is I'll keep doing what I'm dong now, use the one that works best for what I want to do.

I still don't understand the mentality that if you use one, you have to give up the other. Both Poser and DS have their strengths and weaknesses. The Poser community has been wanting better rigging for years, DAZ gives it to us, and now we have the lynch mobs out - how dare they try to make a better figure.

Besides, I'm really not very worried, Baggins Bills reply tells the story without saying anything. Even if Poser doesn't support Genesis, I will. Better rigging is a welcome change!

My Rendo Gallery ........ My DAZ3D Gallery ........... My DA Gallery ......

SnowSultan ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 12:32 AM · edited Tue, 02 August 2011 at 12:40 AM

When the next version of Poser comes out, someone should ask a bunch of DAZ Studio users if they'd switch to it - that's basically what's being done here in reverse.   ;)

Yes I will switch to Genesis as soon as it has all of the planned morphs and more support, yes I will use DS4 as soon as it can do all of the things that my current DS3 can, and yes I know I'm in the minority here.

edited because I know someone will say that I hate Poser, which I don't; I used it since the first version. Just prefer Studio more now.

SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

Prometheus273 ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 12:48 AM

No.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 12:55 AM

probably not.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

SteveJax ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 1:19 AM

Quote - Yes, DAZ figures are (arguably) "better" than the native Poser stuff.

Glad you qualified that statement because some of us still enjoy the versatility of the Poser figures that the faceroom gives us. They're not that hard to texture or morph either.

Greebo ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 2:58 AM

Does the phrase "Cold dead hands" mean anything to you? ;)

aeilkema ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 3:34 AM

The tag line for DS4 is "making 3D fun again" To be honest that's the last thing Ds4 does for me, it does the opposite. It's making things overcomplicated, I still find Poserr much more fun to use.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

meipe ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 6:55 AM

Victoria & Michael 4 = windows XP  (:

Genesis figures = windows Vista ... beautiful, but...

I'll stick to old Vicky and wait...

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 7:07 AM

Holding my heart what Windows 7 will bring us :-)

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

hornet3d ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2011 at 7:28 AM

Stange as it may seem, the more popular Genisis becomes the less likely I am to use it.  Even with V4 I do try and produce something a little different from the norm.  I do buy content from a lot of vendors (believe me, you should see the Rendo account) but this is really because I do not have the skills to produce my own, although I am trying (my wife finds me very trying).

With most my renders I have tried to modify the tecture, lighting, displacement and use morphs to change the character such as changing the height and apparent age.  My aim is always to try a produce something/someone who could be real although not photo realistic. As most my interest is either well in the future or the past, photo realistic is not really relevent.  Most of all I try and produce something that pleases me. 

I still have a lot to learn about V4 and Poser and I do not really want to spend my time trying to learn another program unless it gives me a great deal more scope to be different.  So far I have not seen this in Genesis. 

I am still open to be convinced differently but until some skillful artists show my Geneisis is worth the effort I will happily stick to Poser.

I have never been a man of few words so this is a very long winded NO.......ask me again in a couple of years,

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.