Forum: Vue

Subject: Estacy of Composition

Fidelity2 opened this issue on Nov 15, 2011 · 8 posts

Fidelity2 posted Tue, 15 November 2011 at 12:53 PM

Dear Friends:

How can I improve my aesthetics composition skills to create breathtaking landscape matte paintings? How can I learn to create breathtaking cityscape matte paintings?  I would like to create images as beautiful as Dylan Coyle does. I would like to create CGI images as beautiful as those created for Avatar and Star Wars II.

I have been doing art for about twenty years. So I have a bit of experience. I have bough many tutorilas from The Gnomon Workshop. And many others too. I have a B.F.A. I still have learned nothing.

I was also facinated by the image titled "Another Hidden Civilazation". I saw it at E-onsoftware under Cornucopia3D under Gallery under Cream of the Crop. What are the usefull themes that make such image unique?

The bottom line is that my birthday and Chritsmass are right around the corner. My Mother is getting me CGI tutorials as gifts. The questions is wich ones/from where. What do you guys suggest my Mother is to buy for me to improve my CGI artwork. I have a gallery here at Renderosity under the handle named Fidelity2. You can take it look to get an idea of what I need to improve upon. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Fidelity2.