Sun, Oct 6, 8:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Final touches done on Sydney as Blaze

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 8:22 PM

@vilters

Bingo! And this story is also not going to be what you expect. I have been studying screenplays and movie for quite some time. I have written over 25 spec scripts, and I am really working hard on this one. I am already on the 6th draft, and I feel like this is the final; the shooting script so to speak.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 11:04 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/AdvShaders-Launcher-Art-Materials-Toon-plugin.html

now the hard work really begins.  writing is easy compared with making pics.

well making enough of the right pics.

Have you thought about tooning like i do.

The tooning software is a python poser script that is less than 3 dollars at the moment - on sale at rdna.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 03 December 2011 at 12:40 AM

I thought about making a comic for about a minute, but there are so many things that I want to see animated, so I am still going to go that route. I have most of what I need to get started. I have downloaded chroma keyed explosions, breaking glass and things of that nature, plus the sound effects and other foley items. I have friends who will be doing the voice overs for the characters. I have even gotten two different women to voice Karen and Blaze, because her voice will be different after the transformation.

I am not fooling myself by thinking this will take a couple weeks and be done. I fully expect this project to take one to two years. Each animation sequence will be worked on until there are no glitches or mistakes. I won't put out a half-baked project.

So yeah, now the hard work begins.

The only thing I am concerned about is not having enough characters in order to give life to the many support characters I may end up using. I may have to beg the wife to allow me to purchase a few.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.