Sun, Sep 22, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 10:12 AM

file_477542.JPG

Something I am working on.. may one day be released as a freebie if I can sort out the rest of the process.  I dont own Anastasia yet so it is slow going doing all the work at a friends house for now.   It looks like all my anastasia/dublin/poppy money will be going to Silo.

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 11:58 AM

Quote - Free High Heel shoes with a 1950's automotive theme.
Just a little bit of Poser fun and nonsense :)

Conform to the Alyson2 figure with the Anastasia and High Heel morphs applied. Hide the toes.

Hosted at ShareCG:-
http://www.sharecg.com/v/58878/view/11/Poser/Anastasia-High-Heel-Shoes-3

OK now back to being serious ;)

Hahha, now that is great. :D

Phil, do you have any recommendations for settings for your Sweater in the cloth room? I've gotten decent results but some images of it on here look like it drapes much better for other people.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 12:41 PM

I included a high and medium resolution version. Both have cloth setting preset within them but those are not cast in stone. Which version are you using?

Connatic ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 1:18 PM

The sweater works and looks great!  Thanks, PhilC!

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:06 PM · edited Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:14 PM

Quote - I'm sure the vendors who put both shoes in one figure do the mirror thing somewhere along the way.

Yes, it's possible to mirror your shoe in your modeler and then make a conformer out of the pair (I've been doing this a while.  I didn't just fall off the turnip truck!  LOL!).  However, I find it is much easier to set up JCM's, FBM's and JP's on one of the pair and use D3D's mirror tool on the completed conformer.  I don't see where it's a huge issue other than more clicks to load an outfit.  There are also python scripts that will let you conform multiple clothing items at once.  Here is one example from D3D: 

http://www.contentparadise.com/productdetails.aspx?id=2680

You can also use ShaderWorks Library Manager 2 to load several figures at once.

http://www.runtimedna.com/ShaderWorks-Library-Manager-2.html

basicwiz ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:19 PM · edited Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:22 PM

I actually prefer to load them separately, since a lot of my renders show people dressing or undressing and having one shoe on and one off is a plus in those situations. Trying to do this with both shoes tied together is a PITA.

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:20 PM · edited Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:25 PM

I do see that separate shoe figures are easier for the creator. My point is that a single figure with two shoes is easier for the customer. If you want your girl to be wearing only one shoe, you can make the other one invisible within the single CR2. The fewer CR2's in the scene, the happier Poser will be, in my experience.

I'm making a case from the buyer's point of view, you for the content creators. The content creators want MY money to become THEIR money, so they should at least consider my point. 😄 

basicwiz ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:25 PM · edited Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:26 PM

On a different note to the content creators...

Many thanks for the support of Anastasia... but please... could we have some "real" clothes and not just slutwear? So far, I've bought eactly one item... The dynamic dress.

$.02

imax24 ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 2:32 PM

Quote - On a different note to the content creators...

Many thanks for the support of Anastasia... but please... could we have some "real" clothes and not just slutwear? So far, I've bought eactly one item... The conforming dress.

$.02

Hear, hear. I am one of those who would rather BUY cloothes for Anastasia than take the time to convert V4's hand-me-downs through Wardrobe Wizard. The content developers should love me -- I want to spend money!

I like slutty as much as the next guy. But if Ana could have some nice pants, tops and skirts (and practical undies!) to wear, it's all the more sexy when she's in the mood to tart it up. I hope at least the female content creators are listening!

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 4:23 PM

Quote - I included a high and medium resolution version. Both have cloth setting preset within them but those are not cast in stone. Which version are you using?

I'm using the HR verson which is simply amazing, Phil.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 4:27 PM

OK thanks.

What issues are you having?

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 4:35 PM

NM Phil it was my fault for not redoing a simulation on the sweater after adding some dynamic jeans and making sure they were using collision. It's always the simple things, isn't it?

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2012 at 11:20 PM

Quote - Yes, it's possible to mirror your shoe in your modeler and then make a conformer out of the pair (I've been doing this a while.  I didn't just fall off the turnip truck!  LOL!).

Hahaha...I didn't direct my comment at you Elor...lol. I know you didn't just fall off the turnip truck :P. I was answering someone else :).

Laurie

imax24 ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2012 at 12:57 AM · edited Tue, 17 January 2012 at 1:00 AM

I think Elor was talking to me. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, either. I was pushed. :laugh:

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me how people make their own stuff. To each his or her own. But I know some vendors read these threads, and I like to let 'em know what keeps me coming back as a customer, what makes me keep track of certain vendors' new offerings. And I see that at least a few people agree with me. Do with that information what you will, vendors!

brynna ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 10:37 PM

Attached Link: Ana Dress for Anastasia

And the price is right, too.😄

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

imax24 ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 10:49 PM

Wow, a dress that falls more than 2 inches below the panties! And the price sure is right. Wish it was conforming...

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 3:28 PM

file_477713.jpg

OK, I have a gun modeled for the Anastasia TailGunner set now.  I'm just deciding on whether or not to do another one.  This is the 10mm pistol/18mm shotgun I'm calling the Kohl Cinquedea.

Click for a bigger view.

Yokasobi ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 3:29 PM

NICE!

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 4:48 PM

Ha! Not quite a BFG, but I wouldn't wanna be on the business end of it :P.

Laurie

toastie ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 6:03 PM

Quote - OK, I have a gun modeled for the Anastasia TailGunner set now.  I'm just deciding on whether or not to do another one.  This is the 10mm pistol/18mm shotgun I'm calling the Kohl Cinquedea.

Click for a bigger view.

Looking forward to this set!

722 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quote - OK, I have a gun modeled for the Anastasia TailGunner set now.  I'm just deciding on whether or not to do another one.  This is the 10mm pistol/18mm shotgun I'm calling the Kohl Cinquedea.

Click for a bigger view.

Awesome love to have a real world gun of this!

toastie ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 12:06 PM

And looking forward to Blackhearted's Expression pack too.....

Need more stuff! :)

basicwiz ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 12:52 PM

Quote - And looking forward to Blackhearted's Expression pack too.....

Need more stuff! :)

Please... someone... ENOUGH SLUTWEAR!

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 4:02 PM
Site Admin

> Quote - Please... someone... ENOUGH SLUTWEAR!

I'm with basicwiz here, and enough with the strapless mini dresses, we can make those with a tube in the cloth room.  How about something with sleeves, maybe even buttons???  I just don't want to see interest in Anastasia dying out because of the lack of versatility in clothing.

Here are some faces I've been putting together using smaller increments of the Anastasia morph along with dial twisting and face room spawned morphs.  As soon as I get the .pmd injections done for the face room morphs I can save them out as .fc2 files and share them.  Of course having Anastasia installed for Alyson2 will be necessary as these faces will look very different if that morph is not present your .cr2.

3anson ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 4:45 PM

file_477769.jpg

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 5:00 PM

Quote - > Quote - Please... someone... ENOUGH SLUTWEAR!

I'm with basicwiz here, and enough with the strapless mini dresses, we can make those with a tube in the cloth room.  How about something with sleeves, maybe even buttons???  I just don't want to see interest in Anastasia dying out because of the lack of versatility in clothing.

Here are some faces I've been putting together using smaller increments of the Anastasia morph along with dial twisting and face room spawned morphs.  As soon as I get the .pmd injections done for the face room morphs I can save them out as .fc2 files and share them.  Of course having Anastasia installed for Alyson2 will be necessary as these faces will look very different if that morph is not present your .cr2.

I LOVE that redhead! I have always been partial to redheads!  But they are all very very very nice!

shannonsuzanne ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 5:58 PM
LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 7:25 PM

Oh

Oooohh, I like that Andy!

Laurie

meatSim ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 7:38 PM

file_477779.JPG

this is what I have been plodding along working on... first attempt at really modeling clothes so i dont know of its any good or not

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 8:11 PM

Quote - > Quote - Please... someone... ENOUGH SLUTWEAR!

Yes, I agree, no more slutwear please.

Your top right image looks just like Sydney's face just better. I'd love to try out the work you posted all the faces look really good. :D

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 9:27 PM

My fave is still the top left one Kalypso. All are nice tho ;).

Laurie

Letterworks ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2012 at 3:20 PM

file_477868.jpg

Not sure if anyones noticed the whats new, but Prototype, who I've partnered with before, has just released a new lingerie set out for anastasia, looks like she did a great job on it

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2012 at 4:46 PM

Quote - Not sure if anyones noticed the whats new, but Prototype, who I've partnered with before, has just released a new lingerie set out for anastasia, looks like she did a great job on it

Very cute!  I like it!

imax24 ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2012 at 5:12 PM · edited Fri, 27 January 2012 at 5:13 PM

Hey, underwear that's not made of leather! I'm sure Ana and her tender parts are everlastingly grateful.

I'm just curious about a companion product to that... Can someone make tweaks to Blackhearted's Anastasia morph and sell it? It's not like the hundreds of characters for V4, becasue V4 is a base figure from which everybody starts. Here, Ana is an exquisite morph of the Alyson2 base. Candy advertises itself as a "custom" morph of Ana. At first glance I'm not sure what the differences are, though there must be some. I don't think I've ever seen where someone applied a morph to a morph and sold it as a new character that requires the original morph. No doubt someone will tell me I'm an ignormaus and it goes on all the time.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2012 at 7:36 PM · edited Fri, 27 January 2012 at 7:37 PM

Quote - Hey, underwear that's not made of leather! I'm sure Ana and her tender parts are everlastingly grateful.

I'm just curious about a companion product to that... Can someone make tweaks to Blackhearted's Anastasia morph and sell it? It's not like the hundreds of characters for V4, becasue V4 is a base figure from which everybody starts. Here, Ana is an exquisite morph of the Alyson2 base. Candy advertises itself as a "custom" morph of Ana. At first glance I'm not sure what the differences are, though there must be some. I don't think I've ever seen where someone applied a morph to a morph and sold it as a new character that requires the original morph. No doubt someone will tell me I'm an ignormaus and it goes on all the time.

"Candy is a fresh full body morph [FBM] for the Anastasia Character set for Alyson 2."
"Product Requirements: Poser 9-2012, GND: Anastasia by Blackhearted"

the product even states it requires anastasia.* * as the character creator and IP owner i dont see any problem with it -- in fact this is exactly what i intended for and encouraged people to do when i released her.  several vendors contacted me and asked me if they could do this so i suspect youll see more soon. 

a large chunk of the anastasia gruntwork involved fixing mesh and anatomy issues and details like ears/eyes/toes/fingers/teeth/mouth/etc that not everyone can (or wants to) slug through.  now that thats done theres no reason for every merchant to redo it - she is wide open to just piggyback INJ morphs on top of. *

imax24 ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2012 at 7:53 PM

Good enough, Gabe. I'd just never seen such piggybacking before on a radical re-sculpt: your own other GND products, or the various incarnations of Alice. Certainly it can't hurt you any way, since only owners of Anastasia can use the piggyback morph.

Letterworks ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2012 at 9:20 PM

welcome to the 21st century! There are poser tricks that haven;t ever been done before, and we're just seeing the beginning.

Letterworks ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2012 at 9:36 PM · edited Fri, 27 January 2012 at 9:37 PM

humm just re-read that and it sounded kind of confrontational, which isn;t how I meant it. What I meant was that we've only started exploreing the power of Poser. For along time we've been held back trying to fit create only things that worked in 2 somewhat different programs. Since there has been a point now where things arenlt expected to work in both Poser AND DAZ Studio, we can start to ramp up and use more of the full power individually available in each program, but that might now have a common ground.

NOTE the use of PMD files which were disparaged when they first came out 3-4 version ago, but that are easier and lighter on mempry than haveing dozens of pre-made (even empty) channels and can be used on ANY figure in Poser without the chance of morph over write or conflict.

There are other trick in the making...Welcome to Interesting Times!

*edited for spelling

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 12:08 AM

"Good enough, Gabe. I'd just never seen such piggybacking before on a radical re-sculpt: your own other GND products, or the various incarnations of Alice."

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=281639

btw, i know you mean well - but whenever someone mentions GND and Alice in the same sentence, i throw up a little in my mouth.

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 12:42 AM

hands Gabe some mouth wash

imax24 ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 12:59 AM · edited Sat, 28 January 2012 at 1:00 AM

Quote - btw, i know you mean well - but whenever someone mentions GND and Alice in the same sentence, i throw up a little in my mouth.

Then I'll make sure not to do that again in a thread about your product. Another example of a radical re-sculpt that doesn't merely spin the V4 morph dials, is all I meant.

By the way, the products for Anastasia are coming out a little more frequently now. Like others here, I'd like to see a bit more clothing that doesn't look a costume from the movie Burlesque. Yes, I could try to convert some V4 jeans, tops, etc. But I'd rather PAY for some Ana clothes that are done by pros. Do you hear me, vendors? I wanna BUY!

Still waiting patiently for those great custom expressions. I don't care for the ones that merely spin the Alyson2 dials. I can do that myself, and no matter what I do, a little dial or a lot,  I can't get expressions where her mouth looks right.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 6:49 AM · edited Sat, 28 January 2012 at 6:53 AM

Everytime I look at Alice I think "bug" LOL. Anyway....

You need to wait imax24...lol. I bet merchants are working as fast as they can to pump out the clothes ;). Most are not gonna make normal clothing simply because it doesn't sell ;).

Laurie

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 6:51 AM

file_477969.jpg

My husband gave me Marvelous Designer as a birthday gift.  I made this dynamic dress for Anastasia which I'll upload into freestuff here. I made several colours, it was quite fun to do. I hope this is unslutty enough.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

imax24 ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 7:00 AM

Quote - I hope this is unslutty enough. 

Well, the hemline is about 2 feet too long :laugh: and I don't see any cleavage :laugh: but other than that, very nice!

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 9:15 AM
Site Admin

Quote - My husband gave me Marvelous Designer as a birthday gift.  I made this dynamic dress for Anastasia which I'll upload into freestuff here. I made several colours, it was quite fun to do. I hope this is unslutty enough.

That's very pretty Nanette!  It's easy to create more cleavage with a transmap or make it shorter for those who want to.   I, for one, am glad to see something that Anastasia could walk out in the streets wearing :)  

Don't get me wrong, I love fantasy clothing and can't wait for ElorOnceDark's from what I've seen but those are fantasy.   Contemporary clothing that is clubwear or fetish has very limited use for me.  

Another kind of clothing that Anastasia could easily rock is runway fashion but the examples of that in Poser are countable on one hand :( 

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 10:09 AM

VERY nice!

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 10:58 AM

A pair of trousers and a short-sleeved top are also in the works. All my Poser figures have to work for a living, so they need every-day clothes that won't get them into trouble.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

toastie ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 10:59 AM

So many micro-bikinis.... I mean I'm sure they're all very nice and that but how many d'ya need? ;)

Just wondering @ Blackhearted.... how are the Expressions coming along?

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 11:04 AM

But under that dress she is not wearing any underwear...

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

imax24 ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2012 at 11:15 AM

Quote - [I, for one, am glad to see something that Anastasia could walk out in the streets wearing :)

Oh, I was just being facetious. I've been asking for everyday clothes for Ana since the beginning. 

You sure she's nekkid under the dress? Hanes for Her seems appropriate. At this point I'm happy with anything that's not a Brazilian-style bikini, a strapless sheath, or made of leather! Some nice practical socks and shoes... she can't totter around on heels ALL the time. :)

And I don't advocate the total banning of trampwear for Anastasia... She makes a wonderful tramp when she's in that mood. Just more of a balance, is all. But I guess the vendors will make what they think will sell best.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.