Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Help with shoe modeling

msdiva1 opened this issue on Dec 18, 2011 · 10 posts

msdiva1 posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 2:09 PM

Hello this would be my first post here, tho i have been a merchant here for a while. I was sick for a bit but now I am back and ready to go. I would like to learn to model footwear. I have been working with Maya 3ds and Zbrush for quite some time yet I fail to get the result i am looking for with details. every tutorial I have come across gives me info on gym shoes and military boots and such. I would like to create sexy heels and outlandishly high heeld boots:P.

I do create clothing but am not sure how to package it for poser and  here properly.

I work in second life as well (I know its a bad word here) but I am an honest creator and have actually sued due to copywrite infringment (Asri Falcone as seen on OWN documentry "Life 2.0"). I want to create shoes for both there and poser I just need a bit of help. I can create them now just my poly count is off the charts and some of the detailing I am a bit backward on.(buckles , belts.laces ect...) Mentor is what I am looking for. I cannot afford to pay as of yet but I hope to be able to in the future. If anyone has any suggestions plz don't hesitate. thank in advance!Kisses.....