Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hide Rievel Hair under baseball cap

Michaelab opened this issue on Dec 28, 2011 · 5 posts

Michaelab posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 11:15 AM

Got my david with a baseball hat. Problem is that his Rievel hair sticks out. If I hide it, then he's bald on the sides and back.

There probably isn't a way to solve this in Poser 2008, without rendering a pose with and without hair and doing photoshop work, is there?

LaurieA posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 11:21 AM

You need to get a magnet or two in there and pull that part of the hair in. The morph brush would work as well on "Push"

That's what those tools are for ;). Now, just do it on the hair, not the hat..lol

Laurie

MistyLaraCarrara posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 11:48 AM

you could use the Group Tool to select just the hair polys you want showing under the hat and create prop from it.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

RobynsVeil posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 2:27 PM

I've used the Morphing brush myself for this - works a treat. Take a bit of patience but the results are quite believable.

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

grichter posted Wed, 28 December 2011 at 9:24 PM

Look at "Deformers Plus: Hat Head" by Netherworks, uses megnets and comes with various shapes and zones of the head to give hair that mahed look you would see with the hat head band

http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=11579

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"