Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Newbie questions.

sixsigma1978 opened this issue on Jan 04, 2012 · 6 posts

sixsigma1978 posted Wed, 04 January 2012 at 12:49 PM

1. I'm trying to create a scene in Poser. I insert an Object (say, Ryan) in Poser - selecting the Main Camera - I can rotate around this object.

However, when I add a new object, say Victoria a little distance away from Ryan, I want the focus of the camera to swtich to Victoria- so when I rotate the camera - it should now rotate around Victoria. selecting Victoria as the Main body in the dropdown doesn't help.

How can I tell the Main camera to switch focus from Ryan to Victoria?

1. After manipulating an object (say victoria) - when I switch to another object (say ryan), I notice that the select all circle (the red circle in the viewport which I want to drag to translate the object vertically or horizontally across) - sometimes goes far away from the object (instead of surrounding it in red which you can easily drag like a halo as is when you first insert the object and select Body). This especially happens after I do a lot of drop-to-floor and manual translations.

How can I reset this "center of gravity" circle back over the object? 

This  is annoying as I have to scroll quite a distance away to locate the same translate body circle, instead of mouse overing over the target object itself!