Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Material Room long fluffy Fur

kimbersue opened this issue on Jan 09, 2012 · 5 posts

kimbersue posted Mon, 09 January 2012 at 2:04 PM

Hi,  I figure out how to put fur on an model using poser pro 2012. However it is skin tight and I want fluffy fur but I can find a tutor or what to change to make the happen.

Any advice?

Thanks
Kimberly

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.

ashley9803 posted Mon, 09 January 2012 at 2:16 PM

I'm not sure that is possible in the Material room. The Hair room could be a better option for long fluffy fur.

Is this the type of thing? Mukluks

kimbersue posted Mon, 09 January 2012 at 2:19 PM

Yes more like that.  But I am getting very leary of buying for the stores till I learn more because so much stuff only works with set models. I have both poser and daz but no sure which program to use to make fur or how. Do you know of any tutors or directions?

Thanks

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.

hborre posted Mon, 09 January 2012 at 2:25 PM

There is a potential of increasing your render time tremendously with such dynamic hair or fur. Then again, didn't BB actually create a fuzz ball using procedural shaders in the Material Room once?

kimbersue posted Mon, 09 January 2012 at 2:30 PM

I found http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-246/hair-and-fur/ but I am too new to the software to really understand it completely.