Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dalmatiner frustration

NanetteTredoux opened this issue on Mar 24, 2012 · 23 posts

NanetteTredoux posted Sat, 24 March 2012 at 1:09 AM

User Dalmatiner at ShareCG had all these wonderful vehicles uploaded. Now his account has been removed, because he had apparently passed off a Meshbox creation as his own and Meshbox rightly reported it. And who knows how many other items? There is no listing of what his uploads were, so we can't even avoid using them, or know what to remove from our systems. I just discovered that a building I had very happily included in one of the scenes for my story had been uploaded by Dalmatiner. The set didn't have a readme file, but after much searching Google revealed that it had been in his account. So did he make it or not? I have no way of knowing. I removed it from my scene and am making a building of my own.

It seems that a lot of the vehicles on my system were from Dalmatiner. Fortunately I still have the vehicles from Poserworld and they have kindly offered to make me a minibus. But it seems I shall have to learn to make cars. I just can't buy all the cars I need!

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch