Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: there's a new figure that slipped quietly into the MP here

estherau opened this issue on Apr 22, 2012 · 217 posts

estherau posted Sun, 22 April 2012 at 6:57 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bella-fantasy-female/92742

I can't believe there was no prior hype from the vendor, nor has there been any comments about it in the forums.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Janl posted Sun, 22 April 2012 at 7:00 PM

I saw that earlier today. She looks interesting. I would love to see some renders. 😄

estherau posted Sun, 22 April 2012 at 7:08 PM

I like reading all the good and bad comments about new figures.  I love the hype that normally surrounds a new figure, especially a good quality figure like this one.

And I also love it that we are getting new figures for poser, slowly slowly the choice is increasing.

Love esther

hborre posted Sun, 22 April 2012 at 7:19 PM Online Now!

She does look interesting.  Hopefully there will be vendor support for her; it would be a shame put out something marketable then see it die because no one is willing to keep the momentum going.

wolf359 posted Sun, 22 April 2012 at 10:02 PM

Perhaps they should submit it to the people who did the weight mapping for V4 to take advantage of the new poserpro 2012.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

LilWolff posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 1:27 AM

Wow you are right Esther, Bella really did sneak up on us and it is exciting to see new figures. The only thing that surprised me more was the price and all that came with her.  I hope I get the time tomorrow to explore more of this model.

estherau posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 1:53 AM

guess if she is popular enough philC at least will support her.

EClark1894 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 8:19 AM

Kind of looks like a cross between Koshini and V4.

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 9:02 AM

I would have got her, but.......

No Pixie ears option.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Photopium posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 10:20 AM

Quote - I would have got her, but.......

No Pixie ears option.

All the best.

LROG

Really?  Two magnets and five minutes and you're all set.

Wow.

A 12 dollar figure passed on because someone can't spend five minutes.

Photopium posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 10:24 AM

Downloading her now, looks interesting...eager to see what sort of detail is possible with her.

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 10:31 AM

I go on the morphs created by the original content maker.

This way I know any charcters I do is there for others to use as well.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Photopium posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 11:48 AM

Quote - I go on the morphs created by the original content maker.

This way I know any charcters I do is there for others to use as well.

All the best.

LROG

for Freestuff or Marketplace, you mean?

If that's what you mean, I'm sure you must know that magnets are freely distributable?

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 12:12 PM

If I needed to I would go into ZBrush and make the morph there and insert it myself.

I'm not talking about little Pixie ears.

All the best.

LROG

meatSim posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 12:35 PM

I'll be honest.. I'm not sure what an 'implanted correctors system' is....  JCMs? Helper bones?   its not really clear.  How will it affect clothing creation?

Gareee posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 12:37 PM

Especially for a figure listed as a "fantasy figure", not having a few elf ear morphs is surprising.

Her toes and feet look a bit odd to me. While shes cute, I just don't think I have any room in my runtimes for another figure.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 1:08 PM

Can someone post her default load up pose please.

All the best.

LROG

nfredman posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 1:16 PM

Bella loads with her feet flat on the ground, but otherwise in the standart T pose, much like the DAZ characters do. Interestingly, she has both scalp and tail actors in her figure--although no tail that I can see--as well as gens actors. 

She bends nicely and has potential. I've already started thinking about freebies for her. It's nice to see some other figures around! Choice is good.  ^_^  Faces and bodies can be morphed! I love her curves.  Really, I'm quite excited.

PS - I'm not at my Poser machine, so can't show you a render. Apologies.

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 1:18 PM

So, she loads as a V4 T Pose.

The reason is, I'm thinking of getting her, and making items.

The basic T pose is easier to work from.

All the best.

LROG

nfredman posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 2:46 PM

The feet being flat on the ground will make shoes a bit easier, too.

Photopium posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 4:00 PM

couple of things:

She bends okay, but no substitute for the weight mapping.  Reconfigured, she'd be better.

Too stout/plump out of the box.  Included morphs do not fix her enough into something more realistic.

Not enough morphs included to really reshape the face. 

She's ready for development, I think, these problems are all fairly fixable with some attention/expansion.

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 4:03 PM

I gave in and got her!!! Lol.

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 6:23 PM

Didn't take long for me to start playing at making something.

Only low poly at the moment, but it's a start.

all the best.

LROG

Tessalynne posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 7:10 PM

Cool.  I think she is cute and lets face it, for the price it was buy half a morph for another figure that could need anything from 1 to 8 packs to use or a whole new figure with its own world of possibilities.  I need to look at her in ezskin and see if I can figure out how to do a definition for her.  A non special quick render plays.

Tessalynne posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 7:11 PM

And one other, I couldn't figure out how to get more than one attachment in a post. :)

Janl posted Mon, 23 April 2012 at 7:23 PM

Thank you for sharing your renders, Tessalynne. She looks very cute.

NanetteTredoux posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:26 AM

I like the look of her. If I can get a dark skin and African face morph, I can find a lot of use for her. The body is excellent for African ladies. Her feet are pretty too. I can even make the face morph, but full skins not yet.

PhilC, please support her with Wardrobe Wizard and OBJ2CR2 add-ons? Pretty please?

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

SteveJax posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 4:09 AM

Quote - I need to look at her in ezskin and see if I can figure out how to do a definition for her.  A non special quick render plays.

I just posted an EZSkin.XML edit in the EZSkin.XML thread for her that you can try out.

SteveJax posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 4:53 AM

Just finished her first EZSkin render....

Tessalynne posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 5:51 AM

Oh, thank you and well done, I'll try it out.

PhilC posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 7:51 AM

I have purchased the figure, awaiting download info.

estherau posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 8:00 AM

that will be interesting - some clothes conversion ability coming maybe?

NanetteTredoux posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 11:29 AM

Yay Phil, I am watching this space!

She is Rubenesque, buxom, saftig, mollig, cuddly, well-covered...all things I can relate to LOL.

She will look great in a dirndl or serving wench outfit.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

PhilC posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 11:40 AM

Cute :)

SteveJax posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:25 PM

I hope she get's lot's of support. She's built a lot like the women in my family. Curvy!

shuy posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:35 PM

Her hairs disapear when I conform them.

SteveJax posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:39 PM

I know this sounds like a stupid question but did you make certain you conformed the hair to Bella and not to her clothing?

CJ-studio posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 12:59 PM

shuy, did you follow readme file instructions when you conforming hair?

shuy posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:11 PM

I wanted to write that I'm a man an I never read manuals ;) but this time I read.

I loaded figure in def pose and hair in def pose. Conformed and they disapear. I checked all body parts proportions but all looks correct. (scale = 100). When I selected hairs and restored figure they apear on head. I think that I can have strange bug - my system should be reinstalled and some applications work weird, maybe Poser too.

CJ-studio posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:29 PM

It's so strange bug...

I think this is Poser bug. In some cases i found something like this in P2010:

need to change any value and restore it back to correct work.

CJ-studio posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 1:47 PM

About ears and other morphs...

Pack of additional morphs is somewhere near finish...

Need to remove some errors, improve some morphs, change some names.

This pack will be include:

5 additional FullBody morphs

Lots of PartialBody  and Head morphs

Full version of RealCorrectors System (This system allows to morphs lookin more realistic when chest and/or abdomen is bending)

And, of course Ears ;)

Photopium posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 2:08 PM

Quote - About ears and other morphs...

Full version of RealCorrectors System (This system allows to morphs lookin more realistic when chest and/or abdomen is bending)

And, of course Ears ;)

nice!

paganeagle2001 posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 2:38 PM

Pixie ears = sold!!!!!! Lol.

All the best.

LROG

shuy posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 2:42 PM

CJ, please do not treat my previous post as depreciation your work. I just started play with Bella, found something weird and asked in thread.

After few hours I see that she is rigged very well. If I can suggest something refering "Full version of RealCorrectors System (This system allows to morphs lookin more realistic when chest and/or abdomen is bending)" I wish she has backbone morph and folds(?) on belly when bends. If you do not understand my English see pict.

and... why she has unvisible tail?

paganeagle2001 posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 3:46 PM

Waiting for those Pixie ears!!!!!

All the best.

LROG

LilWolff posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 4:04 PM

LOL I could feel your joy!

Quote - Pixie ears = sold!!!!!! Lol.

All the best.

LROG

Tessalynne posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 5:26 PM

Will be looking forward to more morphs, because she is just too cute. 

PhilC posted Tue, 24 April 2012 at 8:27 PM

shuy if you are using Poser 9/Pro 2012 select the hair BODY and in the properties panel selec the option to match end points when conforming.

Then conform.

NanetteTredoux posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 12:22 AM

I'll take her into Marvelous Designer this weekend and make some dynamic clothes for her. Phil, if I want to conform them using OBJ2CR2 converter, should I use the Posette template? The grouping looks similar but I want to be sure.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

PhilC posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 3:01 AM

Yes the grouping is the same as P4.

shuy posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 3:44 AM

Quote - shuy if you are using Poser 9/Pro 2012 select the hair BODY and in the properties panel selec the option to match end points when conforming.

Then conform.

Thanks for tip, but I work with P7. I must use "restore figure".

Karth posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 5:18 AM Online Now!

Quote - About ears and other morphs...

And, of course Ears ;)

Hiya..

im thinking about to buy her. I like that shapeg

But have 2 or more questions before. Not sure if i all understand correct here.

Does that mean that the default package will be updated with morphs and

adjustments ?

Because that would mean for a cloth support i have to wait.

Is it possible then to work with her in Poser 2012 and Daz4 ?

Or is that a Poser only product ?

Greets Karth

Janl posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 6:09 AM

Attached Link: Fae Ear Morph for Bella

I have created an ear morph for Bella. It has only been tested in Poser Pro 2012 and may not work in Daz Studio. It is not perfect as I made in in ZBrush which I have only had for about a month. I did not want to undermine any of CJ-studio's commercial endeavours so I have checked with him that it is okay to offer the freebie. You can download the ear morph here:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/61627/browse/11/Poser/Fae-Ears-For-Bella

I hope it will be useful. Please let me know if there are any problems.

NanetteTredoux posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 11:28 AM

Karth as far as I understand the information, she can be used in Poser and Daz Studio.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 11:36 AM

She have some troubles in DS 4.

Karth posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 12:25 PM Online Now!

Okay.

Thanks .

I read the reviews , thats why i ask g

Kendra posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 4:31 PM

Sold me with those ears too, I just put her in my cart.  :)

...... Kendra

estherau posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 6:25 PM

she would look good as a genie too.  

paganeagle2001 posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 6:37 PM

Some trousers I am woking on.

All the best.

LROG

smallspace posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 4:07 AM

Ok, got her. Played around with her. Got some usable shapes just as soon as I got her head/body relationship ironed out. (head way too big in default, way too small in human)

Overall she bends well, but there's a rather large flaw in the way her thighs bend. When bending her thighs for a sitting position, you can't get past about 40 degrees without a huge crease showing up between the inside of her thighs and her hip. It makes the figure unusable for any type of render such as sitting, crouching, squating, or kneeling (with butt against heels, of course)

Too bad. I'm surprised that with a character so carefully rigged that the creator missed something so basic. (and what's with the negitive values to bend the thighs, anyway?)

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

CJ-studio posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 4:58 AM

smallspace,

She has Dial called 'HeadSize' in Proportions Folder in Body Morphs.

You can change size of her head using this Dial, make it bigger or smaller.

I dont understand about crease, can you show the picture please?

PhilC posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 8:45 AM

I'm apparently having a senior moment. I believe one of you emailed me with a heads up about this figure. If it were you, could you please email me again. I have the first draft of the Wardrobe Wizard files available and would like to ask you to test them.

Thanks.

PhilC posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 8:48 AM

OK duh, it was Skype :))

CJ-studio posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 8:51 AM

Mail sended

PhilC posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 9:21 AM

I'm not seeing any crease other than the one that I would expect to see there when the thigh is bent. As with all of these things it is subjective, but I'm not seeing an error.

smallspace posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 1:39 PM

This is normal?

It's just that otherwise, the figure is so well rigged. I find this unexpected.

hborre posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 1:43 PM Online Now!

Not normal, but it might need joint adjustments.

smallspace posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 2:05 PM

"...She has Dial called 'HeadSize' in Proportions Folder in Body Morphs.

You can change size of her head using this Dial, make it bigger or smaller..."

I do understand this. What I meant is that I had to play with the head size till I got the correct body to head ratio I wanted. (around 7 to 1)

CJ-studio posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 2:06 PM

**smallspace,
** can you tell values of bend, twist and side-side values for Thigh and any morphs, if used.

smallspace posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 2:11 PM

Bend at -90. (just what I would use for a sitting pose) I put just a little side to side to open up the view so the crease is easier to see. I think is was around 4, but I know it was less than 10. I'd have to go back and look to be sure.

LilWolff posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 3:00 PM

When I was using her last night, I found that first using a hip rotation and then adjusting the thigh and shin worked better for me to get a sitting postion.  

The hip does include , at least looks that way to me, the very top of the thighs, which IMHO t makes the bending easier to do.

:-)

smallspace posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 3:24 PM

This is probably something that can be handled with some joint controled smoothing rather than a joint adjustment.

"...using a hip rotation and then adjusting the thigh and shin worked better..."

I tried that, but I still need to bend the thighs more than 45 degrees...again, I find the crease starts to show up at any bend beyond about 40 degrees.

estherau posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:45 AM

sometimes the hip/thigh area goes funny with figures if IK is on. try turning it off.

love esther

shuy posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:45 AM

Smallspace I think that broke some JMC. Here you have -70 bend.

Of course there is small crease, but it visible only from this point of view. If you bend both leggs it it will be hard to notice.

I think that you did not notice that bella is a Poser figure, not real woman. Maybe she does not bend like human, but you can stare on her pube and not be slapped in your face.

Eshter - figure which I downloaded had no IK. Is it another bug in my runtime or did you miss something?

estherau posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:58 AM

I haven't bought her. I"m just watching eveyone else, and trying to help but probably interfering.

Love esther

shuy posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:05 AM

Eshter - you should get her free and be emplyed as a head of marketing ;)

I noticed that most people (either me few years ago) do not notice, that human cannot bend thigh more then 90 degrees (more or less). It is possible to press thigh to stomach or chest, but only if you bend abdomen.

I think that position on the left is more natural then right one.

estherau posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 7:39 AM

yes, but poser people are more athletic than normal people.

Oh I agree. I should get everything free - hehe I often do.  It's all that esther enthusiasm.

Love esther

NanetteTredoux posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:03 AM

I put a dynamic dress for Bella in the freestuff queue. Made for her human proportions. Lots of textures included.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

estherau posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:11 AM

Now that looks really good.

NanetteTredoux posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:57 AM

I need to sort out some shoes for her now, then she can be in my story.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:03 AM

NanetteTredoux,

Execellent work! Very nice dress...

What hair is it?

NanetteTredoux posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:34 AM

Thank you, I am glad you like the dress. It has huge darts to cope with those curves! The hair is one of Adorana's - Calcaria, for V3. I just moved it a bit down and forward.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Janl posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:45 AM

Quote - I put a dynamic dress for Bella in the freestuff queue. Made for her human proportions. Lots of textures included.

The dress looks great, Nanette!

Lully posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 6:44 AM

Cute! Although I wanna play with the morphs to see if I can get a less exaggerated body form, plus she needs clothes!!

I've used the EZskin script and some custom morphs plus abit of filtering :a_grin:

Hope there will be some support for her as shes worth it.

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

vilters posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 7:43 AM

Nice model.
She reminds me of Judy in a lot of ways.
PS:  Judy was the Poser5 woman.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

NanetteTredoux posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 10:48 AM

I darkened her skin with EZskin. I also darkened her irises with an HSV node - the dark brown isn't quite dark enough. The nose width set as far as it will go, the mouth size as big as possible, and she can pass for African. Not a very dark-skinned African, but close enough. I'll definitely use her like this, and if more face morphs become available I'll use her even more.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 11:40 AM

NanetteTredoux,

Very nice African girl!

So, for all, who is waiting for additional morphs. Morph pack 'Bella X-morphs' has been placed in MP and waiting for testing. In case of sucessful testing it will be released in a few days.

Product contain:

5 Additional FullBody Morphs
About 100 Partial Body Morphs
More than 120 Face Morphs

Karth posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:20 PM Online Now!

That sounds good :-)

NanetteTredoux posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:30 PM

I am looking forward to that CJ-studio.

With regard to clothing - she has some JCM morphs or something similar (the corrector system?) which is making it difficult to get conforming clothes to bend correctly at the hips and shoulders - I get a lot of poke-through. I even got Morphing Clothes to try and solve the problem. It could be that I am not using Morphing Clothes correctly, but it doesn't seem to help. Dynamic clothes work great on her. My rigging skills are non-existent: I rely on PhilC's utilities to do this kind of thing, but I would like to create some conforming clothes for Bella as well.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:40 PM

Look at her Bikini Pants in CR2Editor (or any text editor).

She have bone 'bodyCorrs' contains controllers for Correctors.

Morpsh in each body parts called 'Corr_(name) are correctors.'

But, if dynamic cloth for her is great and you can create it... Why not ?

Jules53757 posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 1:33 PM

Got her and took a lock at her hip and gen objects. Nearly everything is well prepared für adult morphs. Let's see what I can do ;)

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

NanetteTredoux posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 2:25 AM

Here is another work in progress dress for Bella - also dynamic, for her human proportions. The front is gathered at the shoulders and the neckline has a slight cowl. In this image I morphed her from the normal human shape to the "sexy body" during the simulation, so she is just about filling the bodice - but I think she looks rather attractive, in a buxom sort of way. The procedural cloth texture is by Nikisatez.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 2:44 AM

:thumbupboth:

Your wirk with dynamic is very impressive

NanetteTredoux posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 3:07 AM

Thank you CJ. Those curves would be lost in conforming clothes. She reminds me of a young Dolly Parton, especially in her Sexy Mody morph.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Karth posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:28 AM Online Now!

Nanette did you try your conform figure in Poser 7 ?

With that corr in or out ?

I try to conform a pant,but they are away when i conform...

and really away..no pants in Poser until i unconform..

never have had such an issueg

tried with several cr2´s here

Poser Ghosts

CJ-studio posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:38 AM

Karth,

Something about Poser 7 was wroten in this theme.

"I loaded figure in def pose and hair in def pose. Conformed and they disapear. I checked all body parts proportions but all looks correct. (scale = 100). When I selected hairs and restored figure they apear on head. I think that I can have strange bug - my system should be reinstalled and some applications work weird, maybe Poser too."

NanetteTredoux posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:40 AM

Karth, that is why I am sticking to dynamic. I need to use her soon, so I want clothes for her, and I know I am no good with conforming clothes! When I conform an item with OBJ2CR2, even though the grouping is correct, the shoulder pokes through when I raise the arm, and the hip pokes through when I bend the thigh. I just don't have the skill to deal with it fast enough, so she is getting dynamic dresses from me.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Karth posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:49 AM Online Now!

CJ..

Bella and her stuff is working fine here :-)

So ..i would say the rest should work fine too.

Karth posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 11:03 AM Online Now!

Okay..all fine with a few tricks here :-)

And Pants pose well..will see if i can kick that to freestuff when im ready..

was only a panty for testingg

LilWolff posted Tue, 01 May 2012 at 5:00 PM

Quote - I put a dynamic dress for Bella in the freestuff queue. Made for her human proportions. Lots of textures included.

Adorable dress, thank you

Chaosophia posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 12:41 AM

This figure is all kinds of awesome. I just got her last night, and already am impressed greatly by her. CJ- Studios.*Standing ovation from me, all aside excellent figure.

PhilC posted Thu, 03 May 2012 at 8:58 AM

Wardrobe Wizard support is now available for Bella. Click the "More Figures" button bottom left in your Convert window. Or go to this page:-

http://www.philc.net/WW_update.php

SteveJax posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 12:09 AM

Quote - Wardrobe Wizard support is now available for Bella. Click the "More Figures" button bottom left in your Convert window. Or go to this page:-

http://www.philc.net/WW_update.php

Thanks Phil! Bought myself a copy ASAP. Love your support!

paganeagle2001 posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 3:37 AM

MINE!!!!!!!

Pixie ears plus, YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Bella: X-Morphs

Link

Happy, happy, happy!!!!! LOL.

All the best.

LROG

paganeagle2001 posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 4:13 AM

Bella Pixie!!!!

All the best.

LROG

SteveJax posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 4:46 AM

Quote - MINE!!!!!!!

RNOT! M R MINE!

Karth posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 7:33 AM Online Now!

Quote - Bella Pixie!!!!

All the best.

LROG

Nice..and wishlisted.

Any news about your pants ?

paganeagle2001 posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 8:34 AM

The pants will be dynamic for better flow, so I just need to add soem materials.

All the best.

LROG

LilWolff posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 2:37 PM

Bella is ready to join the Avengers! WIP  Mike4's Godspeed, by IgnisSepentus,  worked great with wardrobe wizard.  I did keep all of the original morphs because this outfit is loaded with movement and adjustment settings. As an aside this artist is still supporting Poser users!

The only problem I had was the boot back wings distoration in other poses. But that is from my lack of knowledge of adjusting in 2012. I think I have to redo them.

ALso a HIP HIP HOORAY the new morphs are in the market place!

SteveJax posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 6:08 PM

Yeah I bought the new morphs and had WW analyze them before making my first conversion! This is V3's Sexy Skimpy Skirt & Top from PoserWorld.

NanetteTredoux posted Sat, 05 May 2012 at 1:41 PM

CJ-Studio, this is a wonderful figure made all the better by these additional morphs. Please make a male partner for her as well. Bella is lonely.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Thu, 10 May 2012 at 1:37 AM

Maybe later.

Now i prepare dynamic cloth pack for Bella to release.

Something like this

CJ-studio posted Thu, 10 May 2012 at 1:42 AM

And this

NanetteTredoux posted Fri, 11 May 2012 at 12:29 PM

Very nice CJ-Studio! Sexy without being slutty - I like that.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

bwldrd posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 11:14 AM

I'm loving Bella, but hating poser.  This is a good example of why to use both Poser and Daz Studio. Lol. 

Poser's dreaded scaling issues, strike yet again when using the hand scaling (HandSize dial under Proportions).  :( 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

CJ-studio posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 12:14 PM

bwldrd,

Thank you. I hate this aspect in Poser too. :( I'll try to fix it.

But I need more issues and more time to release product update.

PhilC posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 10:22 AM

Its not that Poser has issues with scaling it is rather that every scale parameter needs to be set in the Joint Editor. It is somewhat tedious.

CJ-studio posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 10:57 AM

PhilC,

In process of Bella figure creation I compare DS and Poser in rigging aspect. Not only Bella but also previous generations of Daz and Poser figures.

DS works with scaling much better than Poser.

GrandmaPaula posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 2:13 AM

I bought her as soon as I saw her. To be honest, I thought there would be more add ons for her by now. But I havent had a play with her yet.

About the fairy ears or whatever, I got 2 sets of fantasy ears for her in Renderosity's free stuff.

PhilC posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 12:46 PM

Something I'm working on.

NanetteTredoux posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 12:58 PM

The cuteness!

Alexandersgrandma - she is new! I have alerted the gentlemen of Poserworld about her, perhaps they will make some stuff for her. I want to use her in my story a lot, as several characters, because she has the right behind for an African mama....The new face morphs make it possible for me to give her several distinct faces. I shall probably make her some conforming outfits as well, and I share everything that I make. Being a vendor is just too much trouble.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

NanetteTredoux posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 12:44 AM

I wanted to use Bella in a render yesterday, and I realised that she needs shoes specially made for her. So that is going to be my next project.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

NanetteTredoux posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 12:56 PM

The shoes are in the freestuff queue.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 5:39 AM

O'kay, Dynamic Cloth pack for Poser is available now. Package Details: Dress, TankTop, Pants + lots of MAT's (115 for Dress, 42 for Pants, 98 for TankTop) sorted by 8 Collections Here is MP Link http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bella-simplecloth-collection/93195

FaeMoon posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 7:49 PM

Just learning to model here..but I'm working on this one.

dress

my big challenge is uv mapping the neckpiece.  I may have to take the medallion part off and do it as a separate object, then put them back together in poser.  

FaeMoon posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quote - O'kay, Dynamic Cloth pack for Poser is available now. Package Details: Dress, TankTop, Pants + lots of MAT's (115 for Dress, 42 for Pants, 98 for TankTop) sorted by 8 Collections Here is MP Link http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bella-simplecloth-collection/93195

These are gorgeous!  Love the materials!

LilWolff posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 11:09 PM

Phil that is really cute!

Quote - Something I'm working on.

LilWolff posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 11:17 PM

Nice job on that dress!

Quote - Just learning to model here..but I'm working on this one.

Janl posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 11:48 PM

It's good to see some more things for Bella! I have added the dynamic dress to my wishlist until the weekend. :)

my big challenge is uv mapping the neckpiece.  I may have to take the medallion part off and do it as a separate object, then put them back together in poser.  

I can't quite see how the necklace has been created but you should be able to uvmap it all together. You can hide the dress by selecting it and pressing the control and h keys in Silo while you work on the necklace. Nice job on the dress!

FaeMoon posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 7:02 AM

Quote - The shoes are in the freestuff queue.

Nan, those shoes are soooo adorable, and I'm going to have to use your dresses too.  I hope I have more time this weekend to play in Poser.

FaeMoon posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 7:05 AM

Quote - It's good to see some more things for Bella! I have added the dynamic dress to my wishlist until the weekend. :)

I can't quite see how the necklace has been created but you should be able to uvmap it all together. You can hide the dress by selecting it and pressing the control and h keys in Silo while you work on the necklace. Nice job on the dress!

The neckpiece is separate from the dress.  I thought that way people could use it just as a necklace too.    I need to redo my seams though.  Definitely have a spot on the medallion where I missed a line or something.

If I do the medallion part separate from the torc then I could make different medallions for it. 

Thank you guys.. I'm keeping on with the modeling, it's so much fun. and Bella is fun to model for.. she's so curvy!

Delaney

paganeagle2001 posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 10:52 AM

Bella Pixie in her nice new dress.

All the best.

LROG

shante posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:22 PM

Hmm...not sure i agree.

I got Judy for P7 when I got that and wanted to take advantage of all the stuff I had accumulated for her. Judy is UGLY out of the box but this little thing is cute. She is a bit Toonish for my needs even in the human mode. What criteria I go by is this whether for human or animal/creature figures:

If I render it next to a HUMAN figure like any of the DAZ figures all the way back to the Mil2 figures and it looks like it FITS then it is worth buying. Since I really don't do any toon work unless I can use her for other realistic work renders I usually pass on her.

Since even in human mode (though VERY CUTE) she still looks toonish I gotta pass.

Quote - Nice model.
She reminds me of Judy in a lot of ways.
PS:  Judy was the Poser5 woman.

CJ-studio posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:41 PM

shante,

Look here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2329382&user_id=503239&np&np

She looks toonish ?

shante posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:41 PM

I am going to keep watching the progress of this thread and see what else is offered for her before deciding to move on. She is too cute.

Someone mentioned her feet (I have a foot fetish you see!) and because they seem cuter than Mikki's feet or the feet of the on-board Poser figures, I am getting more interested. Do her feet have additional morphs:

Foot Arch...Foot for heels...toes spread...individual toes aticulation like up/down/side-to-side?

shante posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:46 PM

Actually that is very sexy. I usually don't like chubby figures but in this case it works beautifully. I think what it is I am seeing is the face/lips. Perhaps from the box the limits of the facial features limits her and makes her appear to me anyway, a bit toonish. Ir might be an unfair assessment going by just from the few renders of her I have seen so fr. But that is all I have to go by to decide if purchasing her is a good idea at this time.

I would like to see more of the facial features rendered and perhaps any add-on morphs for nose eyes and lips as well as phenomes/expressions before deciding.More varitions in body shapes too are important to see added/rendered. That i why I am NOT going to say I never buy her but say I WANT TO SEE MORE before deciding. As I say she is VERY CUTE!

Shante

Quote - shante,

Look here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2329382&user_id=503239&np&np

She looks toonish ?

CJ-studio posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:52 PM

Look additional images for this product:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=93012

First image contains list of morphs

CJ-studio posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 4:06 PM

For now she don't have FeetArch (her feetarch is too high), FeetforShoe and ToesSpread...

But she have other morphs for Feet, like:

3 additional nailforms, naillength, narrow and thin ankles, tendons, bone to Thumb Toe, built-in correctors for feet bending and some more...

IdolStar posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 5:12 PM

I like bella something new... I hope some resource get made for bella

FaeMoon posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:48 AM

Just a couple of shots of the dress.  The UV map on the neckpiece is a mess, but looks like I can do that with materials.  I am using parrotdolphin and Tabala materials here just until I can get some texturing done on the dress.  I want to use the SSS on the stone in the necklace.  It would be nice to have the stone be jade or carnillion I have to peruse bb threads for a good formula there.  

I'm going to make the dress dynamic.  The necklace is separate.

dress front

dress back

CJ-studio posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:54 AM

DAGrant

reupload images, please **

FaeMoon posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:57 AM

OOps. there we are.  Sorry!

Delaney

CJ-studio posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:59 AM

DAGrant

**Thanks

Very nice dress and neclace!

FaeMoon posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:00 AM

Thank you!  I"m going to put it in the free stuff.  :)

CJ-studio posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:46 AM

Okay, here is my progress report:

Conforming stockings are awaiting in MP testing.

In the picture :

Fix for Bella Heel, remove sharp angle (will be in included Bella update)

Morph for flatten feet arch's. Makes process of HighHeel shoes creation more easy (will be added with Morphs-X update)

Advanced feet controls  - ToeThumb control by dials, ToesSpread morph. This will be included in Flex pack (WIP)

Render - DAZ Studio 3. 

My shaders with SSS support, maybe will be included in character pack for Bella in future...

nakamuram posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:35 PM

There's a strange bulge above toes 2, 3, and 4.  Do you plan to flatten it out?

CJ-studio posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:13 PM

nakamuram,

If you can mark bulges on this picture, i'll try to flatten it.

nakamuram posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 4:45 PM

I hope this helps, CJ.  It seems to me that the area in question should either be flat or even concave.

nakamuram posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 4:45 PM

More...

shuy posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 5:13 PM

This kind of bulges depend of race. I have the same, my father has the same, my sister hasn't.

CJ-studio posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 8:59 PM

nakamuram, shuy
Thank you !

This bulge is morph 'FlattenFeet' depedent.

So, I make minor changes into this morph look more pretty when foot is bending.

CJ-studio posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 11:53 PM

So, continue to increase her flexibility.

At this moment:

Shin Twist +20 degrees each side.

Thigh Bend +20 degrees each side. (much greater than most normal people).

On the picture:

Human proportions, 'FlattenFeet' morph = 0.75

hip rotation x 85 deg., left thigh bend = 0, right thigh bend back at 50 deg.

She touch her head by toes and keep straight line between hip and left thigh, it's not simpy, right ?

'Flex' morphs will be separate INJ-pose to base model.

Why I don't include this in base model ?

JCM-correctors slower programm work, it's price for big flexibility. But if you don't need her flexibility, I don't see any reason to slower work.

estherau posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 1:08 AM

That looks awesome.  You are extremely talented.

would you be able to one day make a not toonish young athletic figure please for your next project.  I love your work although I haven't bought this model as it won't really be suitable for my comic.

Love esther

CJ-studio posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 1:17 AM

estherau, thank you!!!

Bella was designed as two models in one - toonish and realistic human.

Human model was designed to buxom, fat, stumpy or heavy-athletic females.

Now I try to make her human version more real-looking and less toonish.

I'll be very thankful for any help in this direction.

estherau posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 1:24 AM

Hi CJ, well when I say less toonish, I don't necessarily mean more realistic, I mean more like a DAZ figure.  some people would debate whether they look real or not.  But they are not usually buxom or plump in default anyway, and they tend to be a bit different to real looking people.  Especially in their proportions and their neck and shoulder lines.

I would love a figure that could look toned and slim and teenage.

You might have to make a new model for that as Bella was not designed with this in mind.

Love esther

estherau posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 1:26 AM

Also a body builder male would be good too. (not toonish or charactureturish, but could be morphed to look superheroish) like M5 I suppose.  Guess i am still so frustrated because daz doesn't make poser figures anymore.

Love esther

CJ-studio posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 2:52 AM

estherau,

Okay, I mean slim figure may be realized in future.

But now technologies need to be created and tested on Bella.

estherau posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 2:57 AM

yep okay.  future project for u one day

shuy posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 3:38 AM

Esther WM M4 with The Guy morph fit to Bella. Similar style - little bit toonish, but you can set Guy morph = 0,5 and add onother morphs.

CJ - I'm really impressed. Bella's joints and JMC are very good. I changed only feet twist joint, because it moved only toes. I wanted to have feet twisted under ankles not in the midfoot (this one can be twisted with Toes).

I addded also IK chains, but usin them reset feet hand poses, then I must pose figure with IK first, later turn IK off and adjust hands/feet.

estherau posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:12 AM

I didn't even here that M4wm was out?  Show me a render of what he looks like please with those dials?  I don't own guy morph.

Love esther

shuy posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:22 AM

In V4 WM thread

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2843300&page=14

estherau posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:31 AM

I still don't see where it says the wm M4 is available?

CJ-studio posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:48 AM

shuy,

Greatest idea about twist!

I'll ty to do it.

shuy posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 12:09 PM

Quote - shuy,

Greatest idea about twist!

I'll ty to do it.

I love to dig in the cr2 ;) You work hard to hide all morphs and joints but it gives me more fun ;)

BTW some morphs should not be hidden, because they are worth to split left-right. For example breast morphs or buttocks which can be used with arm or leg bends. Anyway if somebody care about such details, he should be able unhide morphs on his own.

Check also thumbs. This is very difficult area, because is affected by hand and index joints, moreover this is very small body part and adjusting is very hard. I was not able to improve it. I think that joint center should be moved along X closer to wrist. I'm sorry I cannot open Poser atm and show what I wanted to improve.

Eshter - You are right. I checked Poserplace and Diogenes did not released WM M4 yet. Be patient, I hope that he finish him soon. I have also old copy of Brad. It is great figure, but empty - 0 morphs, even expresions.

CJ-studio posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 12:24 PM

Not to hide, but to systematize. :)

Maybe need create pz2 to unhide it for vendors, but i don't see any vendor who want to support her at this moment.

I try to look thumbs...

CJ-studio posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 1:51 PM

And another question.

Here are tre shoes for Bella with Poser materials. Yep, in my style - lots of partial materials to construct the shoes of your dream. :)

It's preparing for MP now.

Are DS materials also needed for her or not ?

shuy posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 3:15 PM

Quote - Not to hide, but to systematize. :)

Maybe need create pz2 to unhide it for vendors, but i don't see any vendor who want to support her at this moment.

I try to look thumbs...

Creating clothes for Bella is much more difficult then unhidee dials. Fortunately she can be adjusted (with X-morphs) to V4 shape, then converting dynamic clothing is quite easy.

I think that most helpful for vendor would be set of JMC mangets to magnetize clothing. ATM Bella is really fresh and hard to predict whether she will be supported or not.

Shoes are great. I have no idea how many people use Bella in DS

nakamuram posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:21 PM

I look forward to seeing Bella "Slim"!!

FaeMoon posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:54 PM

Those are some really cute shoes!  I don't know about Daz Im a poser user myself.

NanetteTredoux posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 12:18 AM

I love the shoes. I'll make more free stuff for Bella because she is useful to me - and she is useful because of her plumpness - not in spite of it.

A skin merchant resource for her would really boost her acceptance. I would love a darker skin - her skin darkens very well with EZskin, but I want more variety.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 12:28 AM

DAGrant, NanetteTredoux

Thank you!

**I never use merchant resouces before. What need to be in skin merchant resource ?

shuy posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 3:28 AM

Quote - DAGrant, NanetteTredoux

Thank you!

**I never use merchant resouces before. What need to be in skin merchant resource ?

I also never used skin resource. Most of them offer makups or tatoo as psp layers. IMO it is useless, because makeup or tatoo are easy to create with any psp brush and can be easy adjusted with Poser node. For me most difficult is adjusting skin texture on seams and making wrinkles in correct places, for exapmles knuckles, mouth wrinke etc.

Anyway I'm weird customer.

Karth posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 4:04 AM Online Now!

Quote - Creating clothes for Bella is much more difficult then unhidee dials. I think that most helpful for vendor would be set of JMC mangets to magnetize clothing.

I underline that. Its hard to do conform cloth for her if you will not do only bikini´s g 

And i prefer to do conforming pieces.

Greetings Karth

CJ-studio posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 5:04 AM

Karth

As I understand, you trying to create cloth for her.

So, let's try to help you.

What sort of cloth you try to create and where you encounter with trouble ?

Karth posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 5:17 AM Online Now!

CJ..

did you try a conform cloth on her, like a jeans and are you able to conform that without adding a lot of JCM´s ?

If yes..that solution would help a lotg

CJ-studio posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 5:37 AM

Question about JCM is so delicate...

I create stockings for her. Stockings have morph to correspond Bella JSM, but no one is 'Joint Controlled'.

Karth posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 5:53 AM Online Now!

So i need to study your system ?

Im to stupid for thatg

I cant find a joint setting that will give out no pokethrough or meshdisturb

when posing her. I try out V4 poses with limits on in Poser 7.

I think the normal way to fix this is to add JCM´s.

Are your stockings working fine without adding any fix morph ?

Then i buy your cr2lol

And my pants testmesh obj is here..maybe the grouping is wrong ?

"TestPants bella" 

Cheers Karth

CJ-studio posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 12:34 AM

Karth,

I have some ideas to simplify corrector creating, but need some time to try it.

How do you create morph on cloth ?

Do you never use Daz Studio for content creation?

Karth posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 12:51 AM Online Now!

Hi CJ

Im new with DAZ...is use only DAZ 4 and Genesis together.

For Poser Stuff i use Poser 7 Tools.

Maybe should try to rig in Poser 2012.

And every kind of morph i do usually extern in a modelling software.

I tried to use morphing clothes to transfer your corr morphs to the clothes

to see if that would make it easier to fit the clothes, but give up.

Maybe im to blind at the moment to find the one and only solution .

:-)

CJ-studio posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 12:55 AM

Karth,

Thanks...

Creating correcting morphs in external software is very hard... :(

NanetteTredoux posted Wed, 23 May 2012 at 6:52 AM

The basis for a skin merchant resource would be a face and body skin set that can be used as a starting point to make new characters by adding details. Most resource kits include extras like lips, eyebrows, tattoos, make-up layers, eye colours etc. Some include different shades of base skins.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Chaosophia posted Mon, 04 June 2012 at 11:52 AM

Well I started working on this dynamic clothing pack, here are some sneak peeks, Tell me what ya think of it...

Sweater

Sweater

Strapless Dress

Strapless Dress

Night Out Design

Night Out Design

Mini Skirt

Mini Skirt

Evening Dress

Evening Dress

Sports Bra and Bella Bottoms

Sports Bra & Bella Bottoms

Goth Dress

Goth Dress

Not yet fully complete and still working out a few kinks but let me know what yall think.

CJ-studio posted Mon, 04 June 2012 at 12:21 PM

Very nice and so sexy...

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:13 AM Online Now!

Hi :-)

CJ..im working on a conforming dress and thought i could share my rig with the others here.

If you have a minute can you check if i dont forget something to delete from your base cr2 ?

Greeings Karth

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:24 AM

Karth,

I can check, but it is not  problem if you forget to delete...

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:30 AM Online Now!

okay...is my first rig i share..

then i can post it here...

Link to download the files..

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/rrfilelock/download.php?fileid=46015&key=8804

Following jpg is in a docu folder

Oki..hope thats working

Greetings Karth

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:37 AM

Karth,

The bone 'bodyCorrs' need to be restored.

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:45 AM Online Now!

CJ

I dont need that ?!

The dress is working g

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:53 AM

Karth,

This bone contains values for FBM and Torso Morphs correctors, when torso bend.

Do you find another way ?

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:53 AM Online Now!

And for the rest i will add some jcms..

so normally that should work like usually, or not ?

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:55 AM

Nice dress, but how it's works with pregnant or fat body ?

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 3:56 AM Online Now!

Quote - Karth,

This bone contains values for FBM and Torso Morphs correctors, when torso bend.

Do you find another way ?

Wait..need to understand thatg

In that bone are values for FBM ´s ?

Oha...lol..

need to take a look if that will work without.

Give me a minute.

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:03 AM

Karth

To FBM and Torso correctors...

Here is her promo screen.

Look at her abdomen, it's different for Default, Fat and Pregnant morphs.

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:04 AM Online Now!

So here we go ..morphs adding fast for testing with MC:

FatBody and pregnant

:)

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:11 AM

Karth

Bend her forward with pregnant morph, all is correct ?

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:15 AM Online Now!

Ah..okay..thats a bit tricky...

but im right when i think that this would give an endless time of adding extra correctors if this should work superconforming ?!  g.

When i guess that i maybe sell 20 dresses , then that would be too much work g

But you can overdial dial the FBMs a bit and then you have this maybe .

I think with a few adjustment morphs that will work.

However..will give that a try..maybe someone like it to get a conform dressg

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:23 AM

Karth

Excellent work!

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:39 AM

But month or two will be coming her revision (as update)

With simplified correctors, fully changed textures, changed rig for hands and feet, and increased rotation angles for some body parts.

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:43 AM Online Now!

So..maybe i should  better wait for this ?

CJ-studio posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 4:50 AM

Maybe waiting is better.

Karth posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 5:01 AM Online Now!

Thanks for answering .

Yes...i think i will wait for that.

When the update is easier to handle, then i can support all your features too :)

So...WTG CJ !!

FaeMoon posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 10:48 AM

I've put my dress on hold for a few days until I get  better UV mapper.  I get paid friday.  The default one in Silo has the texture quite stretched and is very hard to get corrected.  

I'm just working on other models in the meantime.

Karth, that is a lovely dress - I love the skirt!

Mahakali, I really love all the options in your dynamic clothes, the sleeves on the one dress are so beautiful, they remind me of a top I bought here that was conforming, and I never used it because the slots in the sleeve always went weird when you bent or twisted the arms.

NanetteTredoux posted Mon, 02 July 2012 at 2:08 PM

I made a texture for Bella - a dark skin. It is completely painted using Genetica-based skin textures, no photos used. I called her Tumi and the texture is now in the freestuff queue.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

NanetteTredoux posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 10:54 AM

Another dark skin for Bella has been submitted to freestuff. Funeka for Bella will be available soon.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

bwldrd posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 8:33 AM

Quote - But month or two will be coming her revision (as update)

With simplified correctors, fully changed textures, changed rig for hands and feet, and increased rotation angles for some body parts.

Any news about this update? :D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CJ-studio posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 8:51 AM

Changed UV, changed geometry...

Correctors in process,

Now shortly paused for some Genesis products.

bwldrd posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 12:44 PM

Thank you for the information on the update.

CJ-studio posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 8:35 PM

Some events constrain me to select one of three ways to Bella evolution.

But I don't know what way is preferred for users, and me need your help:

1. She is Human figure with classic rig.

2. She is Toon figure with classic rig.

3. She is both figures with weightmapping. (This way support only DS4 and Poser 9 and 2012. )

Tessalynne posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 8:50 PM

I don't see any future for figures that don't use weight mapping anymore, because to achieve the same bending abilities found in the weight mapped figures seems to require so many correction morphs in standard rigs that no one is interested in creating the content that is necessary for a figure to have a future.

CJ-studio posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 11:01 PM

Tessalynne,

Thank you.

I think, weight mapping is today reality, but maybe for some users it's mean software replacement.

bwldrd posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 11:35 PM

I have no idea about the figure type, which is she supposed to be as she currently is?As I like her in current incarnation.

But I do agree weight mapping would be much better option for rigging.

Janl posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 11:38 PM

My personal favourite is the toon Bella. :)

Although I love weight mapped figures I worry about a weight mapped figure that doesn't have a lot of support in terms of clothing because Poser and DS weight mapping are not compatible as far as I know and so the user base will be cut in half depending on their program of choice.

May I ask why you are considering doing only one Bella with traditional rigging but considering converting her to both Poser and DS weight mapping which will mean two versions (or four if you are going to do both the toon and the human versions for both)?

CJ-studio posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 11:58 PM

Traditional rig for Bella needs two complects of correcting morphs to support both proportions. (I think it's too much for conforming cloth support).

New DS release allows to keep different proportions in one figure, make more accurate rig, remove some correctors, automatically support correctors for clothing and transfer weightmapped figures (characters and cloth) to Poser.

Janl posted Sun, 19 August 2012 at 1:13 AM

Quote - Traditional rig for Bella needs two complects of correcting morphs to support both proportions. (I think it's too much for conforming cloth support).

New DS release allows to keep different proportions in one figure, make more accurate rig, remove some correctors, automatically support correctors for clothing and transfer weightmapped figures (characters and cloth) to Poser.

Ah, thank you for explaining. I did make a start on some conforming clothes for her but ran into problems and put it aside and got busy with other things.:(  I look forward to seeing where you take her in the future. I think she is a great character. :)

GrandmaPaula posted Tue, 21 August 2012 at 3:07 AM

Here's one

GrandmaPaula posted Tue, 21 August 2012 at 3:09 AM

Another

CJ-studio posted Tue, 21 August 2012 at 3:01 PM

At this moment her revision looks like this:

Breast are zero size, but will be expanded at her base morph.