Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Daz.com web site forums

poisinivy opened this issue on Apr 30, 2012 · 12 posts

poisinivy posted Mon, 30 April 2012 at 4:43 PM

Seeming Daz unfortunately locked on the Daz.com web site. "Daz  don't support poser" thread before I could get out of work to reply . I'll do it on this thread before they try to get rid of this thread too.   if "D-ass" wants to lock threads and discussions about software to iron out the issues of compatibility  because they don't like  the discussion then. I know exactly the company I'm dealing with a sorry one that can't take criticism or don't want to hear about its customer concerns. Poser market is Huge. deny it if they want the truth hurts sometimes.

One thing I have learned about Daz. from the numerous post they have deleted of mine asking rather touchy subject matter about their software glitches . They don't like being criticized publicly.   Rather sorry bunch of so and so if they can't take a construtive criticism.

so with that said this is what I wrote that got my post removed.

Poser and Daz 3 does not use genesis and I use poser2012 and daz3a. so if you want me to buy your models those are the programs I am using. if you the venders don't want my money then don't support v4 or m4 which I can use in poser and ds3a runtime. library.

Best regards,

Ivy