Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P9 and PP2012 light difference....

FWArt opened this issue on Jun 09, 2012 ยท 12 posts

FWArt posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 1:37 PM

Hi,

I don't know if this has been answered somewhere before, i looked for it but couldn't find it. So I hope, if answered already, that someone can point me in the right direction, or of not answered yet, that someone might be able to help.

I was using Poser9 since it came out and love it, when there was the Memorial Day offer and they offered all software at 60% off I couldn't resist and sidegraded... now the thing is, I use http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vexlights/68449 for most of my lighting, especially set 5 as it just looks great and most natural... however when I create an image in P9 using lighting, and save it and open in PP2012, and obviously it is the same pose, same lighting etc... it just doesn't come out the same. It makes it look just odd. No matter what I try to do. It seems to just change the settings to make what was a beautiful lighting come out looking "odd", which is the best way to describe it I guess... I've attached a picture to show the difference. As you can see it is the exact same pose, same MAT.... basically I've saved it in P9 and opened it in PP2012 to render in there and thats what happened... it isn't just with that MAT, but with everything, so I guess it must be somehow connected to how it's set up, but I am completely lost as to what might need changing. So any help would be greatly apprechiated. Just wondering if it is me doing something wrong, or if that's an issue others have had as well.

Many thank

Fred :)