Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The best light set out there is....?

Michaelab opened this issue on Jun 16, 2012 · 18 posts

Michaelab posted Sat, 16 June 2012 at 9:13 AM

I have Poser 8. I've been using it off and on for the past year or two. Lighting and shadows is always the biggest challenge for me. 

A few of the scenes I'm currently working on are in dark or totally dark environments with only a candle or a light bulb as the only source of light and of course I have the action scenes and some portrait. Dramatic scenes is what I like with light that conveys the intensity.

What I'm getting at is that I need the best light set out there that can get me the results I want in the least amount of time. I'm sure some will want to say: "the best light set is the one you create, so take the time and learn it." Thank you, but what I'd really like is a light set to help me out. It would save me a lot of time, so I'm hoping one (or two or three?) can help me out in this area.

So... what is the best light set out there (if there is one that stands out and above the rest) given my version of Poser (8) and that I buy stuff that saves me time and gives the great result I want (skin that looks real) rather than make it myself?

Thank you.

Michael