Tue, Oct 1, 5:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Large Ray Bias on Reflect produces wrong reflections

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2012 at 2:42 PM ยท edited Mon, 18 June 2012 at 2:43 PM

I actually found myself trying to work out which of those images were actually Firefly renders by the way...

But then it's pretty hot here and I'm a few glasses of red into the evening...

๐Ÿ˜‰

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2012 at 4:03 PM

if one notices any stray aircraft misbehaving or dropping napalm on one's village, notify the FAA at once (week-ends and holidays excluded).

moriador ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2012 at 4:06 PM

Quote - I actually found myself trying to work out which of those images were actually Firefly renders by the way...

But then it's pretty hot here and I'm a few glasses of red into the evening...

๐Ÿ˜‰

I was thinking the same thing, and wondering about that "napalm" shader.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2012 at 4:38 PM

I was wondering about the volumetric clouds.

grichter ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2012 at 5:19 PM

Shoot I thought he was about to take the riverboat smoke shader of a while back to a new level....but I agree a napalm shader would be major cool.

You could level one of Tom's Movie sets-City blocks with that! :blink:

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.