Forum: Vue

Subject: Newbie question

Renderholic opened this issue on Jun 20, 2012 · 4 posts

Renderholic posted Wed, 20 June 2012 at 1:54 PM

I know this is very basic, but it is causing me trouble. How do you control the view on the different displays.  For instance, on the overhead view when I am setting up my scene how do I make the view larger or smaller so I can see the various objects? Also, is there an easy way to pan up and down and side to side?  I'm not talking about the camera angle, I mean the view showing the camera and the various parts of the scene. I watch the various how to videos and I see them zooming in and out and side to side but they never expland how they are doing it.

Rich_Potter posted Wed, 20 June 2012 at 3:18 PM

you can click on the window you want to change, then zoom in with the mouse wheel.

if you want to pan around in the window, click and hold the right mouse button.

Rich

http://blog.richard-potter.co.uk

bruno021 posted Wed, 20 June 2012 at 4:44 PM

Normally clicking any object in the World Browser will oom on the objects in the view. You can also use the "Frame selected" command from the top toolbar. If you use Infinite or xStream, you can assign a shortcut to this command, it's super useful.

Renderholic posted Wed, 20 June 2012 at 4:53 PM

Quote - you can click on the window you want to change, then zoom in with the mouse wheel.

if you want to pan around in the window, click and hold the right mouse button.

Thanks!  I thought it must be something simple, but I guess so am I because I couldn't figure it out! LOL  Thanks again!