Wed, Sep 18, 7:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: New Free WM Female Figure from Kirwyn; KEZ

ssgbryan ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 10:57 AM

I didn't get a chance to play with the WM version this weekend, but I can tell you that the K Wardrobe Wizard plug-in works with Kez.

722 ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2012 at 4:01 AM

Quote - > Quote - I was thinking exactly the same thing. She has good, wide swimmer's shoulders. Though, I was thinking of Dana Torres, from 4 years ago.

But she'd need some serious muscle morphs to really match Dana. :)

i love fit women, but i find Dana Torres remarkably unattractive (in MOST of her photos).  its the complete lack of hips.

it looks like someone photoshopped a woman's head onto Iggy Pop's body :P

Iggy pop

funny but true

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:37 AM

Attached Link: Kez @ Morphography

Kirwyn has kindly agreed that Kez-WM and her present and future add-ons can be hosted at Morphography. [Her page is here](http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlkez.html) - those who can't use weight mapped figures* and were feeling left out can also still get the older version with geometry switched clothes. You'll still need a minimum of Poser 7 for the GS version.

*I.e. me... :-( 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.