Forum: Bryce

Subject: O.T. Life interruption...

tom271 opened this issue on Aug 19, 2012 · 15 posts

tom271 posted Sun, 19 August 2012 at 11:35 AM

I thought to share this with you..

My mother is ill and will probably be going to an auspice soon if she lasts that long. I have lived with her most of my life so I will miss her very much.

Having her become suddenly ill brings another ugly situation of no roof over my head and with a low income. NYC men shelters are dangerous places. Can not depend on family for any financial help nor shelter. Got to get rid of tonnes of stuff by the end of this month and might also have to give up my pets.. My internet access will end soon.  May have some internet access later on..

At this moment it seems like I have no place to go.. Just for today... things could change. I'll keep my mind open.. I have not allowed my self to feel any emotions over my mom's inevitable passing.. I'm too fearful and anxious over having no shelter.. I have never been in this situation before. At my age is rough..

I used to be too proud and now I will except donations...  I am hoping I'll be able to connect from time to time..  If the worst happens and I loose the ability to connect with Rendo again, I will remember everyone here at the Bryce Forum now and from years pass very fondly...

Thank you all..

with reverence

Tom
Newhawks@full-moon.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------