Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT Very OT

PrecisionXXX opened this issue on Oct 11, 2012 · 32 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Thu, 11 October 2012 at 9:59 AM

Yesterday I was sitting with a wonderful idea i my head, setting up figures, props, and the phone rang.  I hate the phone to begin with, but when the caller is listed to someone or thing I don't recognize, that's even worse.  In the course of an hour, three calls, and three times the idea went poof.  Worse.  Cardholder services, the republican party, then cardholder services in that order.  How does one get that pest, which I think is nothing but a scam, stop calling?  The first caller got a string of less than noble language, which I won't feel sorry about.  The last one, I tried to keep him on the line as long as possible, even though I couldn't understand his broken English.  After a minute and a half, and he was showing some frustration answering my questions and I was giving him no information, I hung up suddenly. 

How does anyone else deal with these worthless turkeys?  I know they can see the phone number, I know they probably have my name, but two calls per day is sometimes not unusual, I've gotten four in the same day, nothing will make them quit calling.  Is taking their time and giving them nothing going to do anythine?  If so, then I need about four million others to do the same thing.

D.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.