Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Library error

julesart opened this issue on Dec 30, 2012 · 5 posts

julesart posted Sun, 30 December 2012 at 10:58 PM

Library Error. No content> I am connected to the internet. I am using Poser Pro2012. The Library window comes up with some default message and no content at all. I click on ok and the window disappears. I have all the updates installed. It was working fine all day until a couple of hours ago. Now I can't do a thing with it. Please help before I uninstall it. Thanks 

This is the message: FAULT Detected!
[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]. URL: http://127.0.0.1:11530/apps/lms/api.py"] messageId="50B8F76E-038B-D02B-DD22-EF3B6533E956" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2] --- Fault Request Info:
op=appConfig

LaurieA posted Sun, 30 December 2012 at 11:01 PM

You have to allow Poser thru your firewall to the local host. Otherwise you'll get exactly what you're getting ;). Add Poser to your list of safe firewall programs in your firewall software.

Laurie

julesart posted Sun, 30 December 2012 at 11:15 PM

I will try that but can  this happen all of a sudden?  It was working fine a few hours ago. Thank you for helping Laurie!

julesart posted Mon, 31 December 2012 at 9:47 AM

Okay this is what I did to fix this problem in case anyone out there comes across this.  I simply updated Flashplayer to the latest version and that fixed the problem.  My library is back and running smoothly!  Yay!  Thanks everyone.

mylemonblue posted Wed, 02 January 2013 at 8:52 PM

Chances are the flash player got corrupted. While doing tech support I've seen that happen fairly often.

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things