Forum: Poser Technical

Subject: unable to upload to gallery

iborg64 opened this issue on Jan 16, 2013 ยท 4 posts

iborg64 posted Wed, 16 January 2013 at 5:03 PM

sorry if this is in the wrong place but couldnt see where to put it it .(and most of my pics are done in poser)

I have been trying to upload images to my gallery for 3 days but nothing happens no error messages or anything just a waiting for waiting for www. renderosity .com , but nothing happens even after 1 hour or more .i can navigate the site fine even purchase items , view galleries , everything except up load an image any idears why this should be ? I have logged in and out and tried a different image to upload still the same problem

romangirl posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 6:02 PM

I have been trying to upload for two days, but am told I already exceeded my limit. But I didn't post anything!

Maddelirium posted Sat, 02 March 2013 at 6:21 PM

I am also having this problem. The page just sits and sits and does nothing. I have cleaned out my cache and all temp files, logged in and out, restarted my computer and no change. Uploading a file to my dropbox works fine, so I know it's not an uploading issue on my end.

I'm stumped! I don't know what else to do.

vincewicks posted Mon, 01 April 2013 at 11:48 AM

Verify the settings of php.ini file and the permission of upload folder. Better you contact hosting provider for fix the issue.