Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: new ste up

PoppaC opened this issue on Jan 17, 2013 · 5 posts

PoppaC posted Thu, 17 January 2013 at 4:05 PM

Hi Peeps. Got a brand new toy and wold like some help in setting it up. I would like to run 2 screens, really don't know why with a new 21" monetor, just seems a fun thing to do, I would like a tool screen and a render screen. Hay, even the new key board I am told can be tied into Stedio vi-a- buttons on it without the mouse clicky fun.  My new baby is top of the line, not a big box toy store thingee, and all that stuff built for doing 3d renderings no games and Studio will be the only working program on it, wellll... as of today any way. It has 16gig of ram and 1tbite hard drive  so i can have more stuff and a 1.2tbite vertual main  hd.  I have over 12 years of what ever on external drives now and I know a lot of it is pre history, but ya never know if you will ever need it so keep it, I say.  I do want to keep Daz3+ as I learn more of 4.56. I can transfer all data from the externals but I do have a genesses hick-up that I cannot seem to get rid of and do not want it on my monsterest new toy.  Any and all KIND, LOVING and GOOD stuff help would be blessed by heaven, the 3d rendering gods and myself.