Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Seeking Voice Actors

FRDungeonMaster opened this issue on Jan 23, 2013 · 12 posts

FRDungeonMaster posted Wed, 23 January 2013 at 6:28 AM

Hi, My name is Ron.  I've been on Renderosity for at least 10 years now though i'm not overly active in the forums and i have not posted any new art for quite some time.

The truth is I did still art for a few years and learned a lot about poser but then I took an interest in animation and for the past 5 years i have been learning and practising animations.  I am not an expert by any means and still have much to learn.

Aside from being an artist I write and I have a story I believe is worth telling.  it is a fantasy tale and I have been working to bring it to life in what will be an animated web series that will be published on a youtube channel.  I don't expect to make any money on it but I am still doing it just for the fun of it. 

until now it has been entirely a solo project but i've been thinking about branching out with the production and my first thoughtsare to find voice actors to do the voices of my characters. 

If there are any among you who would like to try your hand at something like this, have some fun and perhaps make some new friends along the way drop me a message to my renderosity email and we can talk about it. 

There are many parts available from lead roles to bit parts.

As for equipment or tools basically all you need is a solid recording program on your computer, a decent microphone and a quiet environment in which to record.

So if you are interested give me a shout.