Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Vaping, the story so far...

SamTherapy opened this issue on Mar 10, 2013 · 28 posts

SamTherapy posted Sun, 10 March 2013 at 8:44 PM

It's been almost 4 weeks since I started vaping and, with the exception of a couple of real cigarettes a day for the first week, I haven't smoked. Not only that, I don't want to smoke a real cigarette. They revolt me. Seriously. Whenever I've stopped smoking before, the smell of someone else's cigarettes was a real temptation. I could have mugged the smoker there and then and eaten their cigs. Not now. I reckon I've foregone around 650-700 cigs in that time.

I love vaping and I get everything I liked from smoking and none of the stuff I don't like. I strongly recommend vaping to anyone who had to quit but could still kill for a cig.  I was a smoker for almost 40 years and the last 20 or so, I've smoked unfiltered hand rolled cigs.  If I can do it, anyone can.

@ Laurie - I've started refilling my carts, too.  I buy so many prefilled, then fill 'em again when they run out.  That's cut the cost down quite a lot, too.  All you do is prize off the cap, then drip the e-liquid into the wadding until it's soaked.  Recap the cart and leave it to stand for a while then you're good to go.  

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery