Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Losing head morphs on save with WarOrc

piccolo_909 opened this issue on Apr 23, 2013 · 17 posts

piccolo_909 posted Tue, 23 April 2013 at 7:04 AM

I've run into a really unusual problem that i haven't experienced before and makes absolutely no sense. It involves GhostofMacbeth's War Orc model.

So i import a fresh michael 4, then morphs++. Then i go inject the war orc's head morph and body morphs which automatically apply. Then slap on his texture. Now if i'm working with this model alone and save him, he retains his head morph. However, whenever i import certain figures, like another michael 4 into the scene, and save it, the warorc loses his head morphs. This happens whether i save the scene into a pz3 file, or save the figure into "figures" library.

How can simply importing another figure into the scene affect WarOrc's head morphs? I'm at a complete loss here. 

Now i did use this figure pre-poser pro 2012 SR3.1, and i never had this problem before. I should also mention that when i was customizing the warorc before, i un-hid some of his upper/lower jaw dials with D3D's unhide script and scaled them, but i highly doubt that has anything to do with this problem.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on or how to fix this? So far, it seems to be isolated only to the warorc model. This is probably the strangest problem i've seen in poser since i started using it.

As mentioned above, i'm using poser pro 2012 SR3.1