Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: the forgotten accessory of V4

DarkElegance opened this issue on May 26, 2013 · 45 posts

DarkElegance posted Sun, 26 May 2013 at 4:59 AM

To all those content creators of the poserverse. There is a wonderful accessory of V4 that gets very little attention, hardly any things are made for it, what is made really doesnt fulfill the needs of those that use this particular accessory.
I speak of m4. He has been left high and dry so to speak. V4 gets joint fixes, skin options out the wazoo, clothing from everything from dynamic Renaissance dresses to sci-fi assassin leathers.  All with details to make you weep in appreciation. M4 gets a handful of clothing options that have to be forced into what century you are trying to portray. OR he is left naked. to stand by v4(or hold her or drape suggestively upon a lounge...)
M4 has RIGHTS! he should have lovely cloths, both highly masculine and subtlety feminine(OH and jewelry he wasnt some adornments too!). His flesh should glow with the same luminance that V4 prances about in.  His joints should smoothly bend and move as his graceful lady can.
He is not just weeps Eye candy to be pranced about naked for the stares of V4.
Little more then a sex slave for V4s days of sexual dalliances!

M4 has become the forgotten accessory.   The attention goes to V4 and genesis, Poor M4 is left in the shadows...almost moved to drink over his lonely existence.

I ask, shall we let him wither in the shadows of the Lady Vicki? or shall we embrace him and bring him forth?

Yes I am aware of some merchants like Jepes and Xurge...but for the most part...there is Vicki getting a new wardrobe every day in spades....poor M4 left with a few offerings a month.
Please find it in your heart to open your arms to M4 for five dollars a month you can sponsor....er..sorry wrong message that was suppose to be for a tiger in india>.<

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission Closed till 2025