Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 2014

shannonsuzanne opened this issue on May 26, 2013 · 7 posts

shannonsuzanne posted Sun, 26 May 2013 at 11:05 AM

For those of you more used to getting Poser and updates from SmithMicro....and to those that have downloaded Pro 2014....how do I back it up?  The content manager file was pretty snazzy and made installation much easier thatn 7 for me, but normally you get zip files.  Do you simply take the whole folder the manager put the raw files into and save that as well as the download manager app for future installations?  I have done this, but I'm not sure that is what I need to do.  

I did buy their extended download, but it didn't say when it expired.  

Also, all my runtimes are pretty much external except for the default conent, which I put into the actual Poser runtime...I want to know if the content I received with PRO 2012 is also included with PRO 2014?  If I like 2014 and it works well I'd like to uninstall PRO 2012 because my disc drive is almost full :)  I just don't want to lose any of the basic content that maybe is cool, but not included again.    Or will the runtime stay if I uninstall the program?  

This is the first time I'm dealing with this because I redid all my runtimes with purchased content when I stopped using Poser 7 and Stuido last year...I gave each thing a runtime..like V4, Clothes, etc.  

Thank you in advance :)