Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Gumdrops Native American Village

Alisa opened this issue on Aug 14, 2013 ยท 9 posts

Alisa posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 10:12 AM

I am figuring most of you are aware of all the things that are at KCTC Freebies, though I haven't posted updates when I add things created by our members.

Today, August 14th, is the KCTC 6th Anniversary.

Trumarcar and I have a gift for you - and it is a gift from our dear late friend France as well.

This gift got its start in the beginning of 2012, with items created by France and Trumarcar and testing and additional suggestions being done by me. After France passed away unexpectedly that April, the project was put aside, but work began on it again early in 2013. It's brought us both smiles and some tears. We've also included a few of France's WIP image on the last page of the section.

So..ta DA!!!

Trumarcar and Alisa present to you, for the 2013 KCTC Anniversary:

GUMDROPS NATIVE AMERICAN VILLAGE

With love to and in memory of France.

The link to this HUGE project is currently on the KCTC FREEBIES FRONT PAGE, and all items are in the Gumdrops Native American Village on the left under SPECIAL.

Please note: These items are not meant to accurately represent current Native American culture, and we hope the items and their names will be taken in the loving and fun spirit with which they were created.

We hope you enjoy it!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director