Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: (OT) Hi Everyone! (update)

Acadia opened this issue on Sep 01, 2013 · 17 posts

Acadia posted Sun, 01 September 2013 at 1:32 AM

waves

Hi everyone!

I'm still around; alive and kicking.

Last fall I had a mishap with my external hard drives and ended up losing all of my content. I think it was during one of the times I tried to reformat my computer and forgot to unplug the drives and the content was counted as "C Drive". Anyway, it's gone. So I haven't bothered to reinstall Poser or download any of my content. I just can't be bothered.  So I've been filling my time with other things.

This month I'll be finishing up my cake decorating course, and I start my French language course on the 19th. I used to be fluent some decades ago, so I signed up for the beginner level. There are 3 in total. I should finish all 3 by summer next year.

After I finish French, I want to sign up for some oil painting and piano classes. There are interest classes I want to take too, but for now this is enough. After that I'll do a 3rd language, not sure which one yet.

I've been putting off taking some fun classes for far too long and decided that this year was the year to start.  Other things I want to take are:

Just wanting to say hi to all of my friends. I stop into Chat from time-to-time, but since I stopped using Poser, I haven't been posting to the forums, but I do read them occasionally.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi