Forum: Community Center

Subject: Marketplace requires me to log in repeatedly

linkdink opened this issue on Sep 11, 2013 · 3 posts

linkdink posted Wed, 11 September 2013 at 2:26 AM

Hi --

I use Firefox 23.0.1  with the Master Password option. Normally when I go to a site that requires me to login, Firefox prompts me to enter my Master Password, and then the site-specific login and password are filled in, and I login as normal.

For quite a while now, when I view items in the marketplace, Firefox keeps prompting me for my Master Password, even though I am still logged in to Renderosity (I choose the "keep me logged in" option here).

To be clear, the site is not logging me out. I can click Cancel on the Master Password prompt, and then see the marketplace item as normal. Its just annoying having that prompt come up all the time.

This prompting is not happening when I view the galleries or the forums, nor is it happening on any other website.

Thanks for any advice you can provide on this.

Gallery

TinaK posted Wed, 11 September 2013 at 10:53 AM

Hi,

I have not heard anyone else say they are having this issue but I will ask our techs and see if they have any advice for us.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

DreamerZ_Loft posted Thu, 12 September 2013 at 9:00 AM

I've seen this as well, and it's Facebook that is requiring you to log in, not the Market Place.  That link at the bottom to be able to post to Facebook is the last thing that loads, and can sometimes make the page loading hang for a fairly long time.

Jan