Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Quiet,ain't I?

PrecisionXXX opened this issue on Nov 27, 2013 · 14 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 8:52 PM

But with reason, the last couple of months I haven't felt like doing much of anything.  A month ago give or take a little, I began to feel something different, like a tired muscle in my chest that would radiate across to my arms.  Two days in a row, later in the day, and after half an hour it went away.  But three days in a row was enough to have my nephew drive me to the hospital to see what in hell was going on.

Short and sweet, triple bypass done, and I feel like doing a lot less for now.  This SOB hurts.  Hydrocodon helps, if you don't mind spending your time snoring.  Unfortunately, it doesn't last all night and in the wee small houirs, I'm up trying to find a comfortable way to lay until I can have another one. 

That week or ten days in the hospital, confusion.  I can't put any of it in order in my mind, not that I have to but it's irritating.  Worse, going from not having a family doctor to now answering to four of them, none of which I know who they are. 

But, I think I've bitched a sufficient amouint for one day and now return to my quiet state, or is that comatose?  I forget.

Doric

The "I" in Doric is Silent.