Forum: Vue

Subject: Main Camera Zoom where?

Silizium opened this issue on Feb 21, 2014 ยท 3 posts

Silizium posted Fri, 21 February 2014 at 1:14 PM

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

Vue is a great piece of Software but its a tricky one and even spooky sometimes. For example I have many diffrent values for Zoom at the Main Camera or whatever Camera. Its writen at the bottom Menu next to 2CPU (in my case) and the amount of Objects and Lights. Zoom: 75% But where can I change the Zoom? I tryed Focus and FOV but didn't change and I can't find what's about "Zoom" Someone may give me a hint?

bruno021 posted Fri, 21 February 2014 at 4:32 PM

The zoom button on the top toolbar is responsible for the zoom amount you see in the info bar (next to cpu number), it is not related to the main camera view, but to the openGL display. If you want to zoom in the main view, you need to use the camera controls found under the small camera preview.

ShawnDriscoll posted Sat, 01 March 2014 at 8:01 AM

Quote - Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

Vue is a great piece of Software but its a tricky one and even spooky sometimes. For example I have many diffrent values for Zoom at the Main Camera or whatever Camera. Its writen at the bottom Menu next to 2CPU (in my case) and the amount of Objects and Lights. Zoom: 75% But where can I change the Zoom? I tryed Focus and FOV but didn't change and I can't find what's about "Zoom" Someone may give me a hint?

For me, the zoom value changes only when I zoom in/out of the front/top/side views.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG