Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: PP2014 Morphs STILL Messing Up! PLEASE HELP!!!

Glen opened this issue on Apr 03, 2014 · 26 posts

Glen posted Thu, 03 April 2014 at 8:32 AM

Hi,

My morphs are pissing about constantly and I'm about to smash the whole thing to pieces and never attempt 3D shit again because I've had enough of all the niggly, stupid, shitty problems. The amount of problems I face with this stuff is mind-blowing but I'm just going to focus on this project stopping one now: MORPHS!

Ok, so, it doesn't matter what it is, be it V4, a hair piece, a clothing item or a vehicle; sometimes the morphs load, sometimes they don't, sometimes I can re-load them (V4++) from the library, sometimes I can't, sometimes some morphs load but others don't (I apply an expression from the library and only her lips move) and sometimes none load at all and it behaves like a fucking rock.

I'm trying to work with this, I've hunted, I've searched, I've trawled the internet and asked for help for an absolute age, as well as trying things myself (reloading the libraries, creating new projects from scratch, saving external morphs with the project, reinstalling Poser...) but NOTHING has worked at all and I'm sick to the hind teeth with it. My rage right now is at a higher level than ever and I'm seriously considering just ditching the entire thing because this is meant to be a nice hobby, something in my life I enjoy. I've had more stress from this than I have from anything else in my life and I've had enough.

PLEASE HEEEELLP!!!!!

I'm running Win 10 Pro 32GB RAM Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

My DA Gallery: glen85.deviantart.com/gallery

Peace, love and polygons!