Forum: Community Center

Subject: New Essentials Category Highly Annoying!

IceEmpress opened this issue on Jun 11, 2014 · 24 posts

IceEmpress posted Wed, 11 June 2014 at 11:26 AM

Some of the vendors are dumping most of their clothing or various items into it and then taking them out of the categories they belong to, which is extremely annoying, since then you're expected to sift through a product stew.

I mean, I don't care what anyone put in their essentials category, just as long as the products are also found where they are supposed to be (characters, morphs, and people textures in the characters section, clothing models and textures in the clothing section, etc.)

Is there anyway you (Rendo staff) could get them to NOT do this?  It makes shopping their vendor pages tedious, and makes me not want to purchase any of their products.  Seriously.

And any PAs reading this, please don't remove your products from their necessary categories.  It makes finding them on your vendor page a pain in the ass, and unless O (or most other customers) know better, they're going to assume that you only have as many clothing/etc. items as listed in that category, rather than looking in  the Essentials hodgepodge.

BTW, I SERIOUSLY hope this isn't something that Rendo is doing without the vendors' permission, because if so, you are doing both them and their customers a massived disservice.