Forum: Community Center

Subject: New Marketplace Bugs/Issues ONLY

TinaK opened this issue on Jun 24, 2014 · 155 posts

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 11:41 AM

We have now completed pushing out our new Improvements we have made to the Marketplace side of Renderosity.

To better serve you we would like to ask that you post all bugs/issues in this thread so that we can keep everything all in one centralized location.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS FOR BUG ISSUES ONLY.

If you have feedback or suggestions we will have a separate thread for those.  Again this thread is for ONLY BUG ISSUES.

If you are reporting a bug issue we need the following information included in your post in order to better address your issue.  Please be sure to include:

1.) Which browser and browser version are you using
2.) Which operating system are you using
3.) Please provide a link to the exact page that you are having issues with if/when applicable.

Here is the link to the Front Page Article

http://www.renderosity.com/marketplace-improvements-cms-17146

We will be watching this thread and passing off these issues to our Programmers but please make sure you again you provide the information above and that you first check the thread before reporting it and look to see if it has been reported or possibly resolved.

We do thank you for your patience and appreciate your comments.

Just bear with us we will get you an answer to your post.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

EddyMI posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hello Tina, hello Staff!

Here is what I've found:

1. Tested: Safari, Chrome, FF 30.0, IE.

2. Win 7-64

3. all pages.

This fault:

Exept the IE, becaus it has a transparent scroll-bar, the other browseres procude a horizontal scroll-bar because the content is a few pixels too wide.

I'm using  a Monitor 1280 x 1024 pixel².

Thanks for your efforts,

Eddy

Live Long and Prosper

MargyThunderstorm posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 12:02 PM

The Item List in my account has 80 items only. There are missing a lot of items.

1.) Google Chrome (Version 35.0.1916.153 m)
2.) Win7 Pro - 64bit

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 12:10 PM

Quote - Hello Tina, hello Staff!

Here is what I've found:

1. Tested: Safari, Chrome, FF 30.0, IE.

2. Win 7-64

3. all pages.

This fault:

Exept the IE, becaus it has a transparent scroll-bar, the other browseres procude a horizontal scroll-bar because the content is a few pixels too wide.

I'm using  a Monitor 1280 x 1024 pixel².

Thanks for your efforts,

Eddy

Have you done a Hard Refresh?  

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 12:13 PM

> Quote - The Item List in my account has 80 items only. There are missing a lot of items. > > 1.) Google Chrome (Version 35.0.1916.153 m) > 2.) Win7 Pro - 64bit

Make sure you do a Hard Refresh here is what I am seeing on your Account.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

MargyThunderstorm posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 12:20 PM

Yes, you see 80 items like me. I have bought hundreds of items. Without all items displayed, it's hard to find new updated files.

I marked in your image what I'm talking about.

I already did a hard refresh.

EddyMI posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 12:26 PM

I've done a Hard Refresh.

I've also deleted the cookies.

Same result...

Sorry

Live Long and Prosper

Jaager posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:01 PM

Firefox

win 7 ult

all

green price does not show against black bckgrd

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:16 PM

Quote - Yes, you see 80 items like me. I have bought hundreds of items. Without all items displayed, it's hard to find new updated files.

I marked in your image what I'm talking about.

I already did a hard refresh.

This is now fixed.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

MargyThunderstorm posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:23 PM

Thanks!

Now the menu needs a fix, too. Before you improved the layout, it was possible to click on updated and then all updated files were there. Now it sorts the updated files from the current site only. That's not helpful.
The same for Item, Order, Purchased.

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:24 PM

Quote - Firefox

win 7 ult

all

green price does not show against black bckgrd

This should go in the Suggestion/Feedback thread.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2882335

Thanks

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:32 PM

> Quote - Thanks! > > Now the menu needs a fix, too. Before you improved the layout, it was possible to click on updated and then all updated files were there. Now it sorts the updated files from the current site only. That's not helpful. > The same for Item, Order, Purchased.

If you click on the arrow beside those buttons it will put them in order.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

MargyThunderstorm posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:36 PM

Sure, but only this one site with 50 items and not all my items. It was possible before the change.

At the moment I need to go to every page to see, if there is a new updated item. It's nearly impossible with over 1000 items.

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:39 PM

Quote - Sure, but only this one site with 50 items and not all my items. It was possible before the change.

At the moment I need to go to every page to see, if there is a new updated item. It's nearly impossible with over 1000 items.

Would you please enter this in the Suggestion/Feedback thread and I will make sure it gets addressed.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

louisekraz posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 2:16 PM

Grammatical errors on front page:

The goals with these improvements were to; improve search relevancy, maintain interface/layout consistency with those recent changes made to the Tutorials, Sitemail and Freestuff areas, increase intuitiveness within the ‘My Account’ area and streamline the checkout process.

Should be:

The goals with these improvements are: to improve search relevancy, maintain interface/layout consistency with those recent changes made to the Tutorials, Sitemail and Freestuff areas, increase intuitiveness within the ‘My Account’ area, and streamline the checkout process.

Renpatsu posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 2:27 PM

Chrome / Mac OS X on http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?WhatsNew=Y

Edit: That screenshot is "Actual Size", not zoomed in.

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 2:35 PM

Quote - Grammatical errors on front page:

The goals with these improvements were to; improve search relevancy, maintain interface/layout consistency with those recent changes made to the Tutorials, Sitemail and Freestuff areas, increase intuitiveness within the ‘My Account’ area and streamline the checkout process.

Should be:

The goals with these improvements are: to improve search relevancy, maintain interface/layout consistency with those recent changes made to the Tutorials, Sitemail and Freestuff areas, increase intuitiveness within the ‘My Account’ area, and streamline the checkout process.

Thanks I have pointed that out to our Team.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 2:42 PM

Quote - Chrome / Mac OS X on http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?WhatsNew=Y

Edit: That screenshot is "Actual Size", not zoomed in.

This is the how it the new format is now scaled.  We did narrow the columns a bit but this is the format it will be in going forward.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

gishzida posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 3:33 PM

Quote - > Quote - Sure, but only this one site with 50 items and not all my items. It was possible before the change.

Would you please enter this in the Suggestion/Feedback thread and I will make sure it gets addressed.

Tina,

I gotta ask why do you consider this a "suggestion item"? It was working before your "update" now it does not work-- Breaking functionality is generally considered a bug.... or was breaking this intentional?

I have purchased over 1900 items here. The changes have made it impossible to easily check for updates... which makes this a "bug".

As noted the sort function does not work for vendor, date, order number or updated.

win 7 pro x64  firefox 30

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 3:52 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Sure, but only this one site with 50 items and not all my items. It was possible before the change.

Tina,

I gotta ask why do you consider this a "suggestion item"? It was working before your "update" now it does not work-- Breaking functionality is generally considered a bug.... or was breaking this intentional?

I have purchased over 1900 items here. The changes have made it impossible to easily check for updates... which makes this a "bug".

As noted the sort function does not work for vendor, date, order number or updated.

I do apologize I think I misunderstood the question and I have the Programmer looking in to that at this moment.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Magik1 posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 5:01 PM

My purchase history says "sorry, no purchase history found"??  I have 10 years worth of purchases in this store..I dread to think how many individual items that is, but certainly a few thousand...I need to be able to find updated/lost items easily...as I could before your latest site update. Thanks

Windows7 64

Firefox 30.0

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 5:04 PM

@gishzida

This has been corrected now.

This button will update your entire account.  The button up or down under Update will do just the page you are on.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Magik1 posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 5:20 PM

Thank you for the assistance.

regenwald posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 5:27 PM

Hello Renderosity team,

I'm seeing products for which the green "add to cart" button is disabled. For example:

2 Cute for 2 Sandals
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=57744

Fashionable / Syria 3D Figure Essentials ShoxDesign
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/fashionable-syria/100048

The text on the button is "Add to Cart", but the button shows up as disabled like after having purchased a product, and I never have purchased these products.  Possibly this button works fine for other customers, but everyone who is faced to this issue will not be able to buy these products, unless there is an alternative way to add a product to the cart. I'm using Firefox latest on Windows 7.

Regards - Regenwald

regenwald posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 5:33 PM

To my post before: if these products are unavailable, then the disabling of the add-to-cart button of course is correct, but then the "Unavailable" flag is missing, which causes confusion.

Vaskania posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 5:42 PM

Sorting by lowest price to highest price in the wishlist does not work. Prices still end up all over the place.

I used the filter towards the top next to the 'All Items' button.

-----sig-----
Daz, Blender, Affinity, Substance, Unity, Python, C#

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 9:05 PM

Quote - Hello Renderosity team,

I'm seeing products for which the green "add to cart" button is disabled. For example:

2 Cute for 2 Sandals
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=57744

Fashionable / Syria 3D Figure Essentials ShoxDesign
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/fashionable-syria/100048

The text on the button is "Add to Cart", but the button shows up as disabled like after having purchased a product, and I never have purchased these products.  Possibly this button works fine for other customers, but everyone who is faced to this issue will not be able to buy these products, unless there is an alternative way to add a product to the cart. I'm using Firefox latest on Windows 7.

Regards - Regenwald

Thanks I do see that myself.  If I remember correctly it use to say "Unavailable".  I will point our Programmer to see what we can do to get this changed back or another alternative.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

IceEmpress posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 9:07 PM

Layout is still too large.  Please return it to the format before with 4 tiny thumbnails per row.  Also, please make the buttons (add to cart, etc) to their previous size instead of bars that stretch across the screen.  I sat this here because I believe it is a bug rather than the intended format.

I use Firefox 21, Windows 7, optimal screen resolution 1024x768

The bar is no longer at the left, which I assume is also unintended.  If not, then I demand it be returned to the left like before.  In fact, please return the Vendor page to the PRECISE format it had before except with the added category functions that are supposed to exist. 

Until you fix all of the things I demand you fix, AND you can guarantee me that there will be no more add to cart/purchase/order history/download bugs, I will NOT shop here (again, I apologize to the vendors here who have been victimized by the staff's incompetence and lack of consideration.)

TinaK posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 9:27 PM

Quote - Sorting by lowest price to highest price in the wishlist does not work. Prices still end up all over the place.

I have reported this issue to the Programmer and I am sure this will be sorted out in the morning.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

IceEmpress posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 9:37 PM

There's only one programmer?  Shouldn't there be 2 or 3?  Just 1 seems unfair to everyone including said programmer (also seems a bit cruel to the programmer)

rbaker1956 posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 10:36 PM

Mac 10.8 safari 6.5

Well....  None of the thumbnails are coming up on the what's new page nor the prime page and I can't go " past" the 1st page of prime items. Other than that Mrs. Lincoln...

I assume this is a bug that needs to be worked out, as it stands the changes have made the website virtually nonfunctional for me. I have a very large render rewards credit that expires next week, and frankly I think you should extend the expiration date a month, for everyone as it wasn't particularly helpful to enact these changes the last week of the month when ( I assume) many took advantage of the " prime bump" last month in order to maximize their rewards. Please give consideration to this.

Ps- I did do a command refresh to clear the cache and that didn't help either.

IceEmpress posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 11:54 PM

I have a very large render rewards credit that expires next week, and frankly I think you should extend the expiration date a month

Add this to my list of demands, even though I hsave no render rewards, myself.  My gosh, I can't believe all of this...  Why does Renderosity not have a testing site?  That would have avoided this ENTIRE mess. 

Actually, a testing site is also one of my demands, so add that.

Of course, I am 100% certain that the Rendo team will refuse to do either of these things.

BTW, sorting by price or vendor name doesn't even work anymore-- clicking on it doesn't do anything, even though the cursor changes to a hand.

As I've stated before, Firefox 28.0, Windows 7 home edition.

KageRyu posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 1:27 AM Online Now!

I don't know what was done, but the site is unusable to me now. Load times are absurdly high. No graphics or images. I spent over an hour and a half just trying to load page one of "what's New" in the marketplace, and it took ten minutes for this thread to load. But the add banners load fine and keep cycling - which is the most aggravating part. So you're getting add revenue and impressions while I'm sitting here waiting for just 1 page to load.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

EddyMI posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 6:29 AM

The issues I mentioned are gone.

Thanks a lot!

Good luck and take care.

Eddy

Live Long and Prosper

caty77 posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 8:33 AM

Hi!

Please, delete this horizontale scrollbar! It's horrible and it is present everywhere since several days, except on the first page of the site: http://www.renderosity.com/

It's tiresome to see this thing for 2 unfortunate pixels that had to be badly programmed.

Oh, and certains products are visible on MP before their official start...

Mithoron posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 9:06 AM

Quote - > Quote - Sorting by lowest price to highest price in the wishlist does not work. Prices still end up all over the place.

I have reported this issue to the Programmer and I am sure this will be sorted out in the morning.

Apparently what is happening is the ORIGINAL price of the items are getting sorted, not the Sale prices...so things look like they are all over...but I'm seeing the same issue, selecing sort by cost moves them everywhere making a large wishlist essentially useless...

IceEmpress posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 9:15 AM

My browser auto-updated to Firefox 30 and the Wishlist sorting still doesn't function at all (literally doesn't do anything)  How are you guys even getting it to work?

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 10:11 AM

Quote - Mac 10.8 safari 6.5

Well....  None of the thumbnails are coming up on the what's new page nor the prime page and I can't go " past" the 1st page of prime items. Other than that Mrs. Lincoln...

I assume this is a bug that needs to be worked out, as it stands the changes have made the website virtually nonfunctional for me. I have a very large render rewards credit that expires next week, and frankly I think you should extend the expiration date a month, for everyone as it wasn't particularly helpful to enact these changes the last week of the month when ( I assume) many took advantage of the " prime bump" last month in order to maximize their rewards. Please give consideration to this.

Ps- I did do a command refresh to clear the cache and that didn't help either.

I am showing that the What's New thumbs are showing.  I did notice that the words "What's New" does not appear and I have asked if that can be placed and it is being put on our list of enhancements.

The Prime issue we are showing is now corrected and I would like to ask if you could check that again for me and let me know if you are seeing this correct at this time.

As for the Render Rewards I will forward this suggestion to our Marketplace Manager.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

snowlambs posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 10:16 AM

Same problems here, doing hard refresh several times, not loading fully.  Tried to purchase and can't and what I wanted won't be on sale tomorrow.

Windows 7, 64, 8 gigs of ram, no problem on other sites.  Hate not to be able to use renderosity but, if this isn't fixed, it's just too frustrating.

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 10:21 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Sorting by lowest price to highest price in the wishlist does not work. Prices still end up all over the place.

Apparently what is happening is the ORIGINAL price of the items are getting sorted, not the Sale prices...so things look like they are all over...but I'm seeing the same issue, selecing sort by cost moves them everywhere making a large wishlist essentially useless...

You are correct it is sorting by the original price not the sale price.  Our programmers are looking to see what they can change to correct this issue.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 10:28 AM

> Quote - My browser auto-updated to Firefox 30 and the Wishlist sorting still doesn't function at all (literally doesn't do anything)  How are you guys even getting it to work?

Could you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?  I have logged into your account using Firefox and have attached a screenshot of how I am viewing it.  I would like to be able to show the programmers what you are seeing.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Lyne posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 11:36 AM

what is this??

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Lyne posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 11:40 AM

I could not get something to  GO OUT OF MY CART- WHEN I PUT IT IN MY WISH LIST! I kept clicking..finally had to "refresh"... I had one copy in my wish list, one in my cart...

It worked before to decide to "wish list" a cart item...  :(

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 1:37 PM

Quote - what is this??

Can you tell did you get this image when going to What's new, Marketplace search, etc.?

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 1:39 PM

Quote - I could not get something to  GO OUT OF MY CART- WHEN I PUT IT IN MY WISH LIST! I kept clicking..finally had to "refresh"... I had one copy in my wish list, one in my cart...

It worked before to decide to "wish list" a cart item...  :(

We have tried and we can not get it to duplicate this issue.  Is this still the way you are seeing it?

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

cypherfox posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 2:02 PM

Greetings,

Please add:

white-space: nowrap

to the dates in the item list.  Below a window-width of 1470 pixels, they wrap unpleasantly in my display.  An example image is below.  This is not a major problem, but it IS a bug, and it is one that is easily fixed.

--  Morgan

Sabby posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 2:27 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=72652

Some thumbs not showing in freestuff, the old 214 x 214 size?

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

rbaker1956 posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 2:45 PM

Okay . well the " other pages" of the prime market are now showing up at the bottom. ( by that I mean the navigational buttons.) ,so that is fixed. I still can't get the thumbnails to show up either in the what's new nor the prime marketplace. I was able to jiggle the quick peek button to get the thumbnails to come up, but that was just briefly. Please understand that unlike some, i have patience as you try to roll this out, but the render rewards coupon thing, puts pressure on me which means I feel pressure towards you. I have $132.00 in render rewards due to me this month and I will be howling mad if I am not able to use it in the way i want to before the end of the month. That's why I think a deadline extention is essential. Every new website roll out has it's bumps, but I have to say that this was in no way ready to be brought to the marketplace. At times I wonder what REALLY needed to be fixed so much that you would render the website so dysfunctional. Hopefully that all become moot in the next month and the gains will be worth it. best of luck-rbaker1956

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 3:59 PM

Quote - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=72652

Some thumbs not showing in freestuff, the old 214 x 214 size?

Have someone looking now at this issue.  Should be fixed soon.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Sabby posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 4:00 PM

Thanks Tina ;)

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 4:18 PM

Quote - Okay . well the " other pages" of the prime market are now showing up at the bottom. ( by that I mean the navigational buttons.) ,so that is fixed. I still can't get the thumbnails to show up either in the what's new nor the prime marketplace. I was able to jiggle the quick peek button to get the thumbnails to come up, but that was just briefly. Please understand that unlike some, i have patience as you try to roll this out, but the render rewards coupon thing, puts pressure on me which means I feel pressure towards you. I have $132.00 in render rewards due to me this month and I will be howling mad if I am not able to use it in the way i want to before the end of the month. That's why I think a deadline extention is essential. Every new website roll out has it's bumps, but I have to say that this was in no way ready to be brought to the marketplace. At times I wonder what REALLY needed to be fixed so much that you would render the website so dysfunctional. Hopefully that all become moot in the next month and the gains will be worth it. best of luck-rbaker1956

Our changes are incorporated from our Community Surveys that are put out each year. I do apologize that you are having issue and we will do our best to resolve these.

Render Rewards will not be extended as they automatically expire and count toward your next month $ amount spent.  

Could you please send me a screenshot of the thumbs that are not showing up in Prime and or What's New.

We will do our best to resolve these issues for you and we do appreciate your patience.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

wimvdb posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 4:23 PM

In the item list in my account all items now have an updated date of 2014-06-25

I don't think all products in the store have been updates, so it looks like the update date does not work properly

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 4:32 PM

Quote - Greetings,

Please add:

to the dates in the item list.  Below a window-width of 1470 pixels, they wrap unpleasantly in my display.  An example image is below.  This is not a major problem, but it IS a bug, and it is one that is easily fixed.

--  Morgan

Thank you and I will make sure our Programmer look into it.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 4:50 PM

Quote - In the item list in my account all items now have an updated date of 2014-06-25

I don't think all products in the store have been updates, so it looks like the update date does not work properly

Ohh now that is not correct.  Let me go take a peek.

Thanks

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

IceEmpress posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 5:30 PM

*Render Rewards will not be extended as they automatically expire and count toward your next month $ amount spent. *

Well, that's it, I'm leaving.  The staff has proven themselves too inconsiderate, incompetent, and short sided.  I apologize to all vendors here, victims of this unspeakable abuse.  I hope you are able to find a new home at another store, as this one clearly does not serve your best interests anymore.

rbaker1956 posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 8:06 PM

" Render Rewards will not be extended as they automatically expire and count toward your next month $ amount spent. "

Tina thanks for the reply. Actually there are a couple of ways you could do it. It could be store credit or a gift certificate. I might suggest that you actually have someone take a look at my account before you burn me of a $132.00 credit...OR NOT. I'm not going to rant or rave because that's not my style, but I will tell you that from a business perspective, I'm not the kind of customer you want to have go away. Having said all of that, what's a little egregious is that Renderosity sprang these changes in the last week of the month with no real warning that there might be sitewide issues. I understand you guys didn't anticipate them, (although if you paid any kind of attention to DAZ3d's rollout of their new site, it should have served as a cautionary tale.) BUT now that these" bugs" have manifested themselves, it seems that tunnel vision around the site has made you guys myopic to the larger picture. The site isn't the most important thing for Renderosity's future going forward, the customer base is! I have no doubt, that somewhere in the future the website's going to be just fine, maybe (and hope springs eternal)even far better than the old site. I realize that for some of the members, it's working perfectly fine now, for others there are minor irritations, and others are spouting that they are walking away outraged at the betrayal. I'm sure the furor will die down. BUT when there is a "cock-up" (and this is a cock-up) the onus of the burden should never be laid at the feet of the customer, (that, borders on indifferent bureaucratic abuse) but rather you guys should be placating the real ruffled feathers to buy yourselves some goodwill while you get stuff straightened out. Your response ( And I am giving you the benefit of the doubt as to intent.) was basically, " No we can't bend our policy to insure that YOU won't be financially affected by this cock-up, but could you send us a screen shot to help US fix the problem with OUR rollout!????"

Next time could you buy me dinner first?

SO, no, no screenshot. If you guys talk amongst yourselves about my situation and arrive at an equitable solution for me, then great. If not I am sure that I can limply navigate the website and spend $132.00 on something so that it's not a complete waste. And I still have credit at the store to the tune of a hundred something, so you have about thee hundred bucks that I will probably spend in the future, but that's money you guys already banked. I'm certainly NOT going to stomp my feet and swear to the Gods and all that is unholy that I will never shop at Renderosity again. I will if I can and there's something I want to buy. Currently I can't see anything TO buy and have no idea whether that will be true in the future. As far as being your beta/lab rat, sorry but you've made it abundantly clear there's no cheese at the end of the hallway. Let me know what you've decided in 24 hours or less and I will plan accordingly. regards -rbaker1956

caty77 posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 7:43 AM

Hi!

And for the horizontal scrollbar? It's tiresome to see this since several days; and for why? Some pixels in excess.

Sabby posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 9:02 AM

I don't know, this may not help, but will the store allow you to buy a gift card with your rewards?

I've never tried it before, but it may allow you to hang onto them past the month if you can...

On a side note,  someone spending enough to earn that many render rewards is the type of person you DO bend the rules to satisfy, especially when they are not being irate but simply asking nicely. 

Also you could try emailing or calling, you may get more help or attention that way. 

wiz posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 12:58 PM

Firefox 30 Windows 7

Firefox 30 OS-X 10.9

Safari OS-X 10.9

Clicking the "wishlist" icon on an item in the shoping cart adds the item to the wishlist, without actually removing it from the cart. You then have to go back and delete the item from the cart. Which is made even worse by code that takes 4 seconds to do either of these things.

Clicks Wishlist on first item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Clicks Delete on first item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Clicks Wishlist on second item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Clicks Delete on second item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Looks at four more items that need to be moved from cart to wishlist.

Closes browser window.

Makes note come back in a couple of weeks to see if they've fixed this mess.

Goes and buys something from DAZ.

TinaK posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 2:02 PM

Quote - Greetings,

Please add:

--  Morgan

Thanks for bring this to our attention and we have made a few tweeks.  Can you take a look and let me know if it looks better for you?

Thanks

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 2:04 PM

Quote - Hi!

Please, delete this horizontale scrollbar! It's horrible and it is present everywhere since several days, except on the first page of the site: http://www.renderosity.com/

It's tiresome to see this thing for 2 unfortunate pixels that had to be badly programmed.

Could you please send me a few more details as weher you are seeing the scrollbar.  We believe this maybe browser specific issue but with more detail we can check further.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 2:07 PM

Quote - In the item list in my account all items now have an updated date of 2014-06-25

This issue has been corrected.  Unfortunately the dates of 2014-06-25 that are in place can not be removed but will be corrected upon new updates.

Please let me know if you don't so any changes.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

caty77 posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 2:58 PM

Hi!

I use firefox (always the same navigator since I started on RR).

Before changes on the Marketplace, no problem. But after, this scrollbar is arrived; what glue thumbnails and texts very close margin.

scrollbar

scrollbar2

Oddly, the thumbnails of freestuff are less glued (but the scrollbar is there), and the text is strangely 'centered'. And for the text, since the lasts changes of the months... And then we can not blame my browser, since all pages are not affected by this type of layout of the text above.

scrollbar3

I do not know how programmer(s) work, but it might be worth it just checks the site to see it all. This can be avoided is that scrollbars for nothing; or simply shifts in the pages.

wimvdb posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 3:06 PM

Quote - > Quote - In the item list in my account all items now have an updated date of 2014-06-25

This issue has been corrected.  Unfortunately the dates of 2014-06-25 that are in place can not be removed but will be corrected upon new updates.

Please let me know if you don't so any changes.

About 180 products in my item list have now an update date of 2014-06-23 or 24

Last correct update date seems to be 214-06-20. Do you have a list of the updated items since that time (can't be too many)

While looking at this, I realized there is no page number entry field. With alfabetical order this is a real serious problem. If you know the name or vendor you can search the list, but if you do not know that, you have to use next page button and cannot skip sectgioons (apart from changing the URL)

helgas posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 4:40 PM

I just did my first check-out using the new design.

1. The size of the file to download is missing. This is unacceptable.

2. There is no indication that I have clicked on something. The file name needs to become highlighted or change color.

3. Please, this is not a suggestion. This is a minimum requirement in any store check-out.

TinaK posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 5:15 PM

Quote - I just did my first check-out using the new design.

2. There is no indication that I have clicked on something. The file name needs to become highlighted or change color.

3. Please, this is not a suggestion. This is a minimum requirement in any store check-out.

I will report that the size of the file is missing and see if we can also indicate which file is being or has been downloaded.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

helgas posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 7:05 PM

Thank you Tina. This would be a great help to all your customers. 

alanbard posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 12:26 AM

was able to add nautilus library (prime) to my cart without the previous message saying hey, stupid you already own this...  despite have bought it in  Order #: [112393454](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/account/?ViewOrder=112393454) · Purchased on Sep 12, 2013 

also on the first page of checking out with the display on stuff added to prime across the top... right clicking on an item and saying open in new tab... opens a duplicate of the page.

while checking the stuff on the first page of checkout, I went back to the plain shopping cart page where it now has a message across the top that says:
Caught exception: It appears this item is already in your cart. 
doesn't say which item and if I reload the cart from drop down menu it shows all the items with no message. 

top is cart after going back from page one of checkout
middle is a fresh cart
bottom shows item already purchased

helgas posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 2:19 PM

The following products in my Wishlist are missing the "Move To Top" button:

1. Viral

2. CargoJack And Containers

3. Lovelies for Handbag 1

4. Revanche Sport Car for Poser and Vue

5. Vibrant Kouros Hair

TinaK posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 2:20 PM

Quote - Greetings,

Please add:

--  Morgan

This should be corrected now.  Please take a look and let me know if it is better for you.

Thanks

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 2:22 PM

Quote - Hi!

Our progammers believe this is a browser issue and I want to be sure.  Can you give me more details and screenshots so that I can give them a visual of what you are seeing?

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 2:29 PM

This has been corrected but you will continue to see the 06/25/14 date until further updates happen.  I am not sure why these can not be removed but our Programmer did say they will eventually go away.

Hope this helps.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 2:32 PM

Quote - Firefox 30 Windows 7

Firefox 30 OS-X 10.9

Safari OS-X 10.9

Clicking the "wishlist" icon on an item in the shoping cart adds the item to the wishlist, without actually removing it from the cart. You then have to go back and delete the item from the cart. Which is made even worse by code that takes 4 seconds to do either of these things.

Clicks Wishlist on first item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Clicks Delete on first item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Clicks Wishlist on second item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Clicks Delete on second item (indicator goes spin spin spin, user drums fingers on desk)

Looks at four more items that need to be moved from cart to wishlist.

Closes browser window.

Makes note come back in a couple of weeks to see if they've fixed this mess.

Goes and buys something from DAZ.

Issue has now been resolved.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

caty77 posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 2:32 PM

Hi Tina!

I have post my capture this last evening (for me), in this page 3:

Posted Thu, Jun 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Before changes, no scrollbar. After, scrollbar. I always use Firefox.

One page is spared by scrollbar: http://www.renderosity.com/

So I do not see too why my browser would make scrollbar on all pages except one.

TinaK posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 3:03 PM

Quote - I just did my first check-out using the new design.

They agree and tell me that they will correct this issue but it may be a day or so before they actually address it.

So I will be back with you know once it is correct.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 3:04 PM

> Quote - The following products in my Wishlist are missing the "Move To Top" button: > > 1. Viral > > 2. CargoJack And Containers > > 3. Lovelies for Handbag 1 > > 4. Revanche Sport Car for Poser and Vue > > 5. Vibrant Kouros Hair

This is being investigated now and hopefully fixed very soon.

This is what we found and we do thank you for reporting this:

If you search then they do not come up with "Move To The Top" button.  This will be corrected in the future.

But we also found that anything that was on page 2, 3, 4, etc was not showing a move to top but has now been correct.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

helgas posted Fri, 27 June 2014 at 3:07 PM

The "Move To Top" feature that I reported is actually very strange.

Just went back to my Wishlist to change the order of items. The ones that didn't show the "Move To Top" option 2 hours ago had this option when I opened the Wishlist again.

When I changed the order, the thumbnail under the Moved To Top item disappeared and didn't come back.

On page 2, 3, 4, and 5, the first product on the page doesn't show a "Move To Top" option.

The fact is that all items do have the "Move To Top" option but something happens to this option when products are moved around. It is the "Now you see me, now you don't" problem.

The first product on page one doesn't need a "Move To Top" button since it is already at the top but, the code also removes this option from the first product of the following pages.

I hope I have explained this correctly.

caty77 posted Sat, 28 June 2014 at 10:22 AM

Hi!

For the scrollbar, i noticed that on the homepage, there are a big colum for "featured", "what's new", "renderosity chat"...

For other pages, it's a column few large. But maybe she is too far of the others things (threads on forum, pictures and thumbnails for galleries and freestuff...). I think that is the distance the problem.

See on the first picture that i send these last days

too far

Message and "tipe of the week" for example are too far one for other.

rotrex posted Sat, 28 June 2014 at 9:00 PM

I keep getting this error message when I try to purchase something. I called my credit card customer service, and they told me that my credit card is fine. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm using IE and Windows 7, by the way.

Just tried Firefox. Same result.

Nosiferret posted Sun, 29 June 2014 at 5:22 PM

I am sure this is on the list but I had to look up a few old items in the MP and read the read-me files attached. I kept getting the following error messages. 

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey

The specified key does not exist.

products/product_85759/Help85759.txt

F08CF07A322F06B0

HyViFk/aQtsPkcMxnTBSZqU8I7FMka/sv6s/ZLT2vUKojr22dXneiQW8rLXeubtA

I did notice that the newer items the read-me's loaded up super fast. So I'm thinking it's just a matter of time before the older stuff is updated. But thought I'd pass this along just in case. 

Lyne posted Sun, 29 June 2014 at 11:43 PM

Tina, I left for several days...sorry, just could not handle the chaos here...

In my screen capture, of my first post here -  I was simply looking at the previews or "thumbnails" for the product for Carnie for Dawn... the thumbnails seem to be working ok today.

And in my second post about getting products to go OUT of my wish list when it did put them INTO my CART (ending up with TWO of the same item- one remaining in my wish list, a copy in my cart).

Now today, the cart and wish list are working properly. There have been some obvious fixes to this function of the market.  I had to get some Dawn items that were going off sale, so I took a chance and did each thing: click to add wish list items TO my cart, (and it worked fine) and then went through check out... which is obviously STEAMLINED !  It is very clear what I have bought, my coupon discount, etc.

I am using IE 11 with win7 32 bit.

gishzida posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 6:08 AM

Quote - > Quote -  

Tina,

I do apologize I think I misunderstood the question and I have the Programmer looking in to that at this moment.

Still broken...

Mithoron posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 10:05 AM

So I consider this a bug, because it is a loss of functionalty from the old site.

I decided to give the new changes a bit of time, and this weekend decided to go shopping.  I was looking for something simple, metal armor for a male character.  In the past, I could go to Marketplace, Clothing, Male, Fantasy, DazStudio and voila, there were all the armor packages available for male figures!

Try doing that now...I'm sure there is some vendor's awesome armor out there I missed and would have purchased, but due to the now limited search and filter options, I cannot find it...

Please revert back to the old filtering options at the very least!  Right now how are people supposed to shop if they cannot find what they are looking for?

TinaK posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 10:56 AM

Quote - To my post before: if these products are unavailable, then the disabling of the add-to-cart button of course is correct, but then the "Unavailable" flag is missing, which causes confusion.  

This issue has now been resolved.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

3dstories posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 12:11 PM

Hi.

Running XP, and now Firefox 30 (due to an unwelcome auto-upgrade from 28, despite me telling mozilla not to) the Crux is that I now have nosebleed size thumbnails that are hard to maneuver on a desktop.  Marketplace and Pime, for instance, only show two "thumbnails" side-by-side on a 22" monitor. I used to get something like 12 or 16 in the same space. 

I spent a lot of time writing a couple of comments and problems, mostly before Stacy pointed to two threads. I took screen captures and uploaded them, which considering the time involved I am not likely to do again.

Here's where they originated ("What happened to Prime?) and the thread is self-contained at this point:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2882345

I consider the unruly size,  long mouse scrolls, and difficulty seeing a vendor's product all at once a major bug issue, but I am concerned you may be intentionally designing your site this way to accomodate smartphones. If the nosebleed sizes are not going to be reduced, I expect to do less shopping here on my desktop becuase it is simply not friendly. This is not a threat; it's a limitation.

I made my points and showed my difficulties as clearly and succinctly as possible in the thread. If I could merge them here I would. Since I can't, I'm  logging the link here and would like to know if these issues are being addressed of if they are part of the new architecture.

Thank you.

drifterlee posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 12:24 PM

The rendo rewards total figures are zero, even though I have purchased items!

TinaK posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 1:05 PM

Quote - was able to add nautilus library (prime) to my cart without the previous message saying hey, stupid you already own this... 
despite
have bought it in  Order #: 112393454 · Purchased on Sep 12, 2013 

also on the first page of checking out with the display on stuff added to prime across the top... right clicking on an item and saying open in new tab... opens a duplicate of the page.

while checking the stuff on the first page of checkout, I went back to the plain shopping cart page where it now has a message across the top that says:
Caught exception: It appears this item is already in your cart. 
doesn't say which item and if I reload the cart from drop down menu it shows all the items with no message. 

top is cart after going back from page one of checkout
middle is a fresh cart
bottom shows item already purchased

You were able to add nautilus because it was previously added as a bundle.

Yes if you click on one of the items across the top it is going to open in a new tab. You should no longer being seeing the  "Caught exception" message going forward because the add to cart button will be enabled.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 1:11 PM

Quote - I am sure this is on the list but I had to look up a few old items in the MP and read the read-me files attached. I kept getting the following error messages. 

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey

The specified key does not exist.

products/product_85759/Help85759.txt

F08CF07A322F06B0

HyViFk/aQtsPkcMxnTBSZqU8I7FMka/sv6s/ZLT2vUKojr22dXneiQW8rLXeubtA

I did notice that the newer items the read-me's loaded up super fast. So I'm thinking it's just a matter of time before the older stuff is updated. But thought I'd pass this along just in case. 

You are correct these older items should be catching up if they haven't already.

Let me know if you continue to see this issue.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 1:20 PM

Quote - Hi.

Running XP, and now Firefox 30 (due to an unwelcome auto-upgrade from 28, despite me telling mozilla not to) the Crux is that I now have nosebleed size thumbnails that are hard to maneuver on a desktop.  Marketplace and Pime, for instance, only show two "thumbnails" side-by-side on a 22" monitor. I used to get something like 12 or 16 in the same space. 

I spent a lot of time writing a couple of comments and problems, mostly before Stacy pointed to two threads. I took screen captures and uploaded them, which considering the time involved I am not likely to do again.

Here's where they originated ("What happened to Prime?) and the thread is self-contained at this point:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2882345

I consider the unruly size,  long mouse scrolls, and difficulty seeing a vendor's product all at once a major bug issue, but I am concerned you may be intentionally designing your site this way to accomodate smartphones. If the nosebleed sizes are not going to be reduced, I expect to do less shopping here on my desktop becuase it is simply not friendly. This is not a threat; it's a limitation.

I made my points and showed my difficulties as clearly and succinctly as possible in the thread. If I could merge them here I would. Since I can't, I'm  logging the link here and would like to know if these issues are being addressed of if they are part of the new architecture.

Thank you.

Looking into this for you with our Programmers now.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 1:27 PM

> Quote - The rendo rewards total figures are zero, even though I have purchased items!

This is what I am seeing when I look at your account.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

moriador posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 3:52 PM

Previously, when I had already purchased an item, I was notified of that fact when I tried to put it in my cart. Now the add to cart button tells us a product has been "purchased" but it's unreliable.

I have numerous items in my product list that, when I click on them, do not show "purchased" on the product page -- and which permit me to add them to my cart.

A couple of days ago, I purchased a product that I had previously purchased. This has never happened here before.

Now I have to check my product list every single time I want to make a purchase. It's time consuming and a bit off-putting.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. I have checked about ten of the offending items, and they were bundle purchases. The rest probably are too. I guess this needs to be taken to the "suggestion" thread. :)

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

TinaK posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 4:09 PM

Quote - Previously, when I had already purchased an item, I was notified of that fact when I tried to put it in my cart. Now the add to cart button tells us a product has been "purchased" but it's unreliable.

I have numerous items in my product list that, when I click on them, do not show "purchased" on the product page -- and which permit me to add them to my cart.

A couple of days ago, I purchased a product that I had previously purchased. This has never happened here before.

Now I have to check my product list every single time I want to make a purchase. It's time consuming and a bit off-putting.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. I have checked about ten of the offending items, and they were bundle purchases. The rest probably are too. I guess this needs to be taken to the "suggestion" thread. :)

Thanks I will make sure it gets onto the Suggestion list.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

cypherfox posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 7:46 PM

Greetings,

Quote - > Quote - Please add:

--  Morgan

This should be corrected now.  Please take a look and let me know if it is better for you.

Thanks

Much better, thank you very much!  The updated dates are wrong, but you know that already, and I'll just presume anything updated on those dates...wasn't. :) In other news, I have stopped browsing 'rosity on my smartphone, and browsing it on my iPad is uncomfortable, but those are matters of taste, not outright bugs.

Change is in the wind everywhere these days, and it's never comfortable.  I don't think these changes have been for the better, all told, but I'm fairly confident that you'll know from your own statistics whether it drives more sales or not, which is in the end all that matters.

I wish you the best of luck with the site upgrade!

--  Morgan

gishzida posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 9:22 PM

Quote - Greetings,

Quote - > Quote - Please add:

--  Morgan

Thanks

Much better, thank you very much!  The updated dates are wrong, but you know that already, and I'll just presume anything updated on those dates...wasn't. :) In other news, I have stopped browsing 'rosity on my smartphone, and browsing it on my iPad is uncomfortable, but those are matters of taste, not outright bugs.

Change is in the wind everywhere these days, and it's never comfortable.  I don't think these changes have been for the better, all told, but I'm fairly confident that you'll know from your own statistics whether it drives more sales or not, which is in the end all that matters.

I wish you the best of luck with the site upgrade!

--  Morgan

Morgan,

What are you showing as updates? I'm showing many [not all] of Mihrelle, Studio Art Vartanian, and Godin and a couple of others as updated on 6-24, 6-25, and 6-29.

It is possible that these are valid updates or not... but SexAppeal Blouse and Skirt dated 6-29-2014 is definintely an update

regards

Gz

cypherfox posted Tue, 01 July 2014 at 5:36 PM

Greetings,

Okay, this is a significant bug:

Viewing the Prime category, page three: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?TopID=&Prime=Y&page_number=3

If you reload, you get a different set of objects.  In fact, there's no way to know you've seen a complete set of all the 'Classic Prime' objects that have been added, because as you move from page to page, some items will appear on the next page that were on the previous page.

This requires a secondary sort on top of the set-to-prime-at date, which is what it's apparently sorting on right now.

--  Morgan

[Edit: It appears that there may be a certain consistency, as if you stored a cached version of the page, only it's a different cached version for each of your web servers, so different reloads get directed to a different server which serves up a different cached version.  Still a bug. :( ]

Fenier posted Wed, 02 July 2014 at 12:57 PM

On a Stock Android Phone (Nexus 5)..

The consistant shifting back and forth between layouts on a Smartphone is exceptionally jarring to people.

bobsil posted Thu, 03 July 2014 at 3:00 PM

I guess it's been about 3 weeks now with alot of people having issues with the way marketplace is set up!! Can ANYONE from renderrosity give it's customers a time line when it will be fixed? It's getting really irritating!!!!!!

Mithoron posted Thu, 03 July 2014 at 3:08 PM

Quote - I guess it's been about 3 weeks now with alot of people having issues with the way marketplace is set up!! Can ANYONE from renderrosity give it's customers a time line when it will be fixed? It's getting really irritating!!!!!!

Working as intended apparently...

wimvdb posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 7:18 AM

Font color for price and discount are pretty much unreadable due to the color choice. Siince the previous version of the market place did not have this provblem, I am now reporting this as a bug because of loss of functionality 

Reporting it here now since the feedback thread seems to be ignored

Mithoron posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 7:28 AM

Quote - Font color for price and discount are pretty much unreadable due to the color choice. Siince the previous version of the market place did not have this provblem, I am now reporting this as a bug because of loss of functionality 

Reporting it here now since the feedback thread seems to be ignored

This thread seems to be pretty much ignored as well...

On to a new issue I'm finding...has something changed with the preview images?  I'm finding them to be loading extremely slow...I just spent literally TEN MINUTES going through 6 previews of a product.

And it's not any one product, they are all being slow to load, and this has only recently occurred, so what has changed?

Cimaira posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 10:00 AM

OK, I am putting this in the bug section, because as far as I'm concerned it is a BIG BUG.

I can no longer properly search the market place. 

I go to the marketplace, I click on 3D Essentials(which covers everything from hair to shoes), then I click on the "All" button and choose  Clothing. Then that's all the choices I get, if I click on the down arrow on clothing, all I get are the same choices-Characters, Clothing, Hair ect. There is no way to narrow my search after that. The results of ..

3D Figure Essentials/Clothing  gives me 106 pages for all figures, all software, all styles. 

I personally am not going to rummage through 106 pages hoping to run across something I want.

Oh and if I use the title search bar to narrow it down, it gives me very little results.

PLEASE fix this search, if I can't find it, I can't BUY it!

I use:

Chrome 35.0.1916.153m

Windows 7 64b

edit to add: I stand corrected, when I use the search outlined above, I get 106 pages of FEMALE clothing, no male clothing. I noticed this after clicking randomly through the 106 pages offered.

spook posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 2:48 PM

The Marketplace does seem to crash my IE 11 every time. Chrome is stable.

As for the search functionality, was it intended to be only 2-deep (i.e. "3D Essentials; Clothing)?  I know that it's VERY difficult to search for items based on that level of drill-down.

Firefly727 posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 5:16 PM

Order by 'Updated' broken in item list (Members - My Account - Item list)

Browsers tested:

Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m

Firefox Version 30.0

I like to periodically check where any previously purchased items have been updated but this does not work.

Vaskania posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 2:55 AM

Cimaira: Sadly, that is working as intended. The marketplace seems to have been changed to search based rather than category based. You need to search first, then use the gobs of links on the left to narrow your search results.

-----sig-----
Daz, Blender, Affinity, Substance, Unity, Python, C#

Cimaira posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 9:11 AM

Quote - Cimaira: Sadly, that is working as intended. The marketplace seems to have been changed to search based rather than category based. You need to search first, then use the gobs of links on the left to narrow your search results.

That is sad :( I don't have very good search fu, so I guess unless it shows up on the "What's New", Prime or Sale page, I'll just have to do without.

I did try searching for V4 swim suits, got 3 product results.. if that tells you how good I am at searching, lol.

I miss my categories :(

Mithoron posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 10:55 AM

Quote - > Quote - Cimaira: Sadly, that is working as intended. The marketplace seems to have been changed to search based rather than category based. You need to search first, then use the gobs of links on the left to narrow your search results.

That is sad :( I don't have very good search fu, so I guess unless it shows up on the "What's New", Prime or Sale page, I'll just have to do without.

I did try searching for V4 swim suits, got 3 product results.. if that tells you how good I am at searching, lol.

I miss my categories :(

Apparently the consensus is things are working fine...so it won't be until vendors start complaining due to drops in sales because their products can no longer be found short of going to their individuals stores and trolling through everything they made  :/

helgas posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 11:39 AM

Here we go again. I was almost finished  typing this post when everything went blank and the Forum disappeared into cyber space. Things are getting better by the day.

On June 20th I bought Fantasy Girls - Fayra & Jewelry (a combined product). Yesterday I put Fayra - The Jewelry (that was still in my wishlist) in the cart.

No warning at all that I had already bought it.

Before check-out I double checked the items against my own data base and noticed that this was part of a combined product. I was still able to remove it from the cart but not thanks to the greatly improved new system.

If this is not fixed - with a notification to all customers - I do not dare to buy bundles or combined products.

I don't know if Renderosity still cares about the Bug Reports or the entries get checked at all. Communication has stopped dead.

Richardphotos posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 1:55 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=104954

VHP Mona

I was trying to purchase Mona but it claims I already purchased, but shows nothing in my account

Richardphotos posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 3:52 PM

never mind. Valery "Godin" told me there was a name change with her product

caty77 posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 1:44 PM

Hi!

I have always the horizontal scrollbar!

Captures are on the page 3 of this subject since june 26th.

And th june 28th, i said:

" i noticed that on the homepage, there are a big colum for "featured", "what's new", "renderosity chat"...

For other pages, it's a column few large. But maybe she is too far of the others things (threads on forum, pictures and thumbnails for galleries and freestuff...). I think that is the distance the problem."

A_Sunbeam posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 2:31 PM

PowerMac G5, (non-Intel), with Tiger (OS 10.4.11), Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.27 (no longer supported).

When looking at an item in the Market Place the small images under the main picture are no longer linked together; cllicking on any one of them brings up that one image and I have to go back to the page to choose another. (Checked this on a friend's MacBook and the images on his screen are linked together.)

Cannot select "save as favourite", link is partly obscured by facebook logos.

I suspect it's the browser. Something has changed since the last updates at Renderosity - but by comparison RDNA's recent facelift is working perfectly with the same browser.

Shaun

Fenier posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 3:37 PM

Both Safari 4 and Firefox 3.6 are no longer supported by pretty much anyone

Firefox is currently on Release 30.

Safari is currently on Release 7.

I am honestly surprised you haven't seen more issues on sites up to this point.

A_Sunbeam posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 6:51 AM

> Quote - I am honestly surprised you haven't seen more issues on sites up to this point.

Thank you for your reply.

A few quirks here and there - but I expected more.

The reason I mention it here is that until the recent changes here everything was working properly. I can't upgrade the browsers unless I also buy a new computer ...

But I have found TenFourFox, a variant of Firefox, which works fine.

I attach a small image to show how Firefox displays the boxes I can't click.

Shaun

cypherfox posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 5:28 PM

Greetings,

Is there a more formal place to report marketplace bugs?

You have a long-standing bug that the ONLY items that deliver email notifications on price changes are Prime items.  I'm fairly sure the algorithm should be inverted, and only notifying of price changes on non-Prime items.

I can document it, etc., but I couldn't find an official bug reporting location, and this thread has devolved somewhat.  (Also it's not new to the new store.)

--  Morgan

karibousboutique posted Tue, 15 July 2014 at 6:15 PM

Oona hair is listed as "unavailable" when I am logged in.  It does not say "Purchased" (because I haven't purchased it!)  If I try to add it to my cart when not logged in, and then login during the "add to cart" process, I get "Caught exception: It appears that this product does not exist or is not active"  This has happened in ie and firefox (both most recent builds).

I'd really LIKE to buy this while it's still a Prime Classic!

Intel Core i7-8700 6-Core 3.2 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo), 32GB RAM, two GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPUs

DS 4.10, Photoshop CC and CS6, Poser 11 Pro, Vue 2016, CarraraPro 64bit, Autodesk Inventor, Mudbox, and 3DS Max

One in 68 children is diagnosed with autism.  One is mine.

Shozai posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 12:50 PM

Hello :)

i just found out, that some items i bought are not marked as purchased. Some are bundle items, but some not.

Take care,

-Shozai

cypherfox posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 5:01 PM

Greetings,

Help!  Is anybody listening anymore?

Images linked via thumbnail on items in the store are time-locked to 5 minutes after you've loaded the page!  So if I open up a dozen tabs, and then walk through them tab-by-tab, taking time to read and view the thumbnails, it's VERY possible that I won't even be able to load the images from the later tabs, and I'll have to reload.

Now I work with Amazon Web Services all the time, so I know exactly how this works, and it just annoys me.  But if I were not technically inclined, I'd click a thumbnail, it would partially pop-up, and then...it'd...just...hang there.  Because the JavaScript that you're using can't handle the refusal that AWS sends.  Because it doesn't even have the ability to let the user know, 'Oh, hey, we're terrified of folks hotlinking to our images, so we put a miniscule timeout on it.'

You absolutely must bump up your allowed time, and you should consider even getting rid of it at all.  There's no reason that I can't come back to an open item page a day or two later, and everything just work to click on the thumbnails, etc...  Breaking that is Very Bad Form.

I'm going to guess you had problems with people directly linking to your images and using a few dollars of the amazingly cheap cost of S3 per month, but there are significant ways to avoid that, that do not absolutely demolish your customer interactivity.

For example, S3 allows for referer(sp!)-based restriction, so you could eliminate your delay entirely and restrict access by a renderosity.com referrer.

This has been frustrating me since the changeover; at first I didn't understand what was going on (thought it was local connectivity failures), but once I looked at the image links, it's just making me more annoyed.  Please, PLEASE, fix this!

But I've reported other bugs (since the first, which was promptly fixed, and thank you!), and not heard a peep.  I wish you had a real bug tracker, so that we could at least know, 'Wont Fix', or something...

--  Morgan

Mithoron posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 10:51 PM

Quote - Greetings,

Help!  Is anybody listening anymore?

Images linked via thumbnail on items in the store are time-locked to 5 minutes after you've loaded the page!  So if I open up a dozen tabs, and then walk through them tab-by-tab, taking time to read and view the thumbnails, it's VERY possible that I won't even be able to load the images from the later tabs, and I'll have to reload.

Now I work with Amazon Web Services all the time, so I know exactly how this works, and it just annoys me.  But if I were not technically inclined, I'd click a thumbnail, it would partially pop-up, and then...it'd...just...hang there.  Because the JavaScript that you're using can't handle the refusal that AWS sends.  Because it doesn't even have the ability to let the user know, 'Oh, hey, we're terrified of folks hotlinking to our images, so we put a miniscule timeout on it.'

You absolutely must bump up your allowed time, and you should consider even getting rid of it at all.  There's no reason that I can't come back to an open item page a day or two later, and everything just work to click on the thumbnails, etc...  Breaking that is Very Bad Form.

I'm going to guess you had problems with people directly linking to your images and using a few dollars of the amazingly cheap cost of S3 per month, but there are significant ways to avoid that, that do not absolutely demolish your customer interactivity.

For example, S3 allows for referer(sp!)-based restriction, so you could eliminate your delay entirely and restrict access by a renderosity.com referrer.

This has been frustrating me since the changeover; at first I didn't understand what was going on (thought it was local connectivity failures), but once I looked at the image links, it's just making me more annoyed.  Please, PLEASE, fix this!

But I've reported other bugs (since the first, which was promptly fixed, and thank you!), and not heard a peep.  I wish you had a real bug tracker, so that we could at least know, 'Wont Fix', or something...

--  Morgan

They've done this for the README files as well...if you open up multiple tabs, eventually you have to reload the page to get the README without getting a blurb of XML....

IceEmpress posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 2:33 AM

BTW, I can't sort my wishlist except by "Wishlist Item".  Ever since you "fixed" this several weeks ago.  I click on "Price", "Status" or "Type", and nothing happens.  It's really annoying.  Again, Firefox 30.  It works if I click on "wishlist item", but not for any other category.

Also, as I mentioned in the Feedback thread, the essentials/3D models menu is at the top of the page instead ofd the left like it's supposed to be.  Again, resolution 1024x780 or something like that.

Yeah, it seems like they're not fixing bugs anymore, or even listening to the customers at this point. 

MargyThunderstorm posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 1:36 AM

The sort function still doesn't work, neither on the wishlist nor on the item list. That's more than annoying! It's nearly over a month now. How long do you think it will need to be fixed?

Mithoron posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 4:37 AM

At this point, I doubt anything is going to be "fixed."  The silence makes me wonder if the Rendo crew put all their eggs in one basket and hired a developer that made the changes, implemented them, and then headed out the door with the money.

At this point, short of seeing small changes such as (hopefully) some color changes, I doubt the site is going to resolve any of the myriad of issues that have flooded these boards...

Maybe it's all a ploy to move vendors and customers towards Daz3D and RuntimeDNA and other sites and eventually close the doors...as that's what the silence is ultimately going to do.

I think the Rendo crew has lost site of the reason for this site and from the silence, they are going to be surprised as revenue slowly goes down...

Cimaira posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 9:07 AM

Well, I hate to say this, but I don't think ANYONE who can do ANYTHING about ANY of this is listening :(

I've given up trying to shop, if it's not on the first two pages of what's new in the market place or prime. 

This is so disappointing.

caty77 posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 9:45 AM

Hello,

it's accessory, but for my part i have always horizontal scrollbar; and this since 1 month... Since changements indeed.

I have respond at the questions of TinaK, with captures. And I explain difference that i saw between summary (no problem) and others pages (colum at our right, with advertising, is exit on my screen in part). And despite this, no change.

I must say that with the silence of RR and problems statement here on MP, i am worried on the futur of site.

IceEmpress posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 8:10 PM

Another bug: The slideshow causes the page to scroll up or down every time it automatically moves.  It doesn't matter if I'm scrolling down the page at the time or if I even have my hand on the mouse!  I had to use Block Element to block it on vendor pages.

helgas posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 11:55 PM

Another Bug: Downloads quit after exactly 11.7 mg. Chrome allows me to Pause the download but Resume gives me a Fatal Server Error.

IE downloads 28% of a file before it stops. I can Pause it and when I Resume the download it will download another 28% and quit again. This continues, 28% at a time, until the download is complete. IE does not give me a Fatal Server Error message. 

Now, I renewed my PM on July 10th and from July 17th on I have been unable to download my purchases. This means old and new. 

I can download from DAZ, RDNA, and YouTube without Fatal Server Errors. File sizes from YouTube are up to 1.8 GB and I can't download a meager 40 mg from Renderosity?

Store@Renderosity.com told me to contact the Vendor for a refund. Is there still hope or is this the end?

rbaker1956 posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hey Guys. Well it's been a month, and while there has been some improvement, overall my shopping experience has been buggy as all get out. After a couple of pages of navigating, the pictures of the products no longer show up. I use to toggle the " quick peek" button to try to refresh the pictures but even that cuts out. Sometimes i quit Safari and then start all over, other times I have to re-start the entire computer. I am on a mac using the latest update of Safari, but really, aren't we a little past the point of my machine. my OS, my browser? Last week it took me  three days worth of trips to the site to purchase a rather hefty amount of products. But with the quitting and restarting, it just sucked up my time.( this process in the past would've taken about two hours) Shopping on this site is no longer fun, it's a chore. By the way the pictures disappear in the market place, my wishlist, my previous orders, even my shopping cart.

bwsupport posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 1:22 PM Site Admin

*****@*******IceEmpress  **@**MargyThunderstorm**  Sorting has been working since day one of the release. Understand that when you click on table headers such as "Price", "Status" or "Type" as mentioned above it only sorts what's on the current page. As soon as you click the header it sorts whatever is on the page without reloading. To sort all pages or by further options click on the arrow buttons next to the search box. See attached picture for details. This applies to the "Item List" page as well.

@rbaker1956 -  Sounds like a Safari extension issue. Try the following (steps will be slightly different if on Windows):

***1. Open Safari ***

2. Click 'Safari' button in the top left

3. Click 'Preferences' a pop-up box will show

4. Click 'Extensions'

***5. Turn all extensions OFF. ***

***6. Close the browser and 'quit' process from the dock. ***

7. Reopen. If the problem is resolved, turn extension back ON and then disable them one or a few at a time until you find the culprit.

bwsupport posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 1:29 PM Site Admin

"The slideshow causes the page to scroll up or down every time it automatically moves. "

@IceEmpress This is not a bug. This is due to inconsistency between larger and small thumbs. When it scrolls from a row of small thumbs to large thumbs, naturally it's going to push the page down. As time progresses and small thumbs are no longer an issue, this behavior will stop.

MargyThunderstorm posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 3:00 PM

Ah, thank you BWsupport! :)

MargyThunderstorm posted Wed, 30 July 2014 at 10:56 AM

Gifted products (from Store Staff) aren't listed as already purchased in the store. I can buy them again.

StaceyG posted Wed, 30 July 2014 at 1:38 PM

Thank you Margy, this has always been the case just due to the store staff account when they gift but we went ahead and made an adjustment so that it will work the exact same way as any regular member gifting you something:)

IceEmpress posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 1:37 AM

I can report that the sort by price function now works for me thumbs up

Now, if we can just convince the site admin to work out all major design upgrades on a test site first...

Spit posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 7:34 PM

How do we redeem render awards now? The 'gift certificate' field is gone on the order, and the coupon field doesn't recognize it though a message right above acknowledges it. And the total doesn't change. And the top of the screen says it's an invalid coupon?

Seriously?

ARGHHHH nevermind. The second coupon field (if I squint my eyes and put my nose on the screen) is the gift certificate entry.

You can ignore me, but it's only a further example of unreadable text.

Store Staff posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 9:20 PM Site Admin

Not trying to be insentive to your statement but are you saying that on the checkout field you can't see the Gift Certificate field along with the other two with wording on them? I find the grey with the white background easy to read so just wondering if you had trouble reading that?

I can ask about making that like a black or something but I thought maybe I was misunderstanding what you were saying as it seems to be really easy for me to see those on my computer so just wanting to see if I was understanding what you were saying correctly?

I can't wait til y'all see the enhancements they have made to the depts/category/facets that will be released next week. This should really really make drilling down and finding exactly what you are looking for in the marketplace so much easier without having to use the actual "search" field but you will be able to easily drill down to find all the items exactly that you want to see with ease.  This enhancement based on the feedback we received I think is one that is going to be a YAY YAY next week when it's released!!!

Thanks
Stacey 

Store Staff posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 9:26 PM Site Admin

Quote - I can report that the sort by price function now works for me thumbs up

Now, if we can just convince the site admin to work out all major design upgrades on a test site first...

I can tell you that we've been discussing a test/live site for the future. It would be an actual live site that we would invite a group members to use with the new upgrades doing "real" stuff they would normally be doing like purchasing, vendors uploading, members uploading in the galleries, using forums, etc while everyone else will be using the live site that hasn't changed .  

We do use a test site now but its our small team testing and it not being as active and a real "live" environment it isn't as effective as we'd like.

IceEmpress posted Sun, 03 August 2014 at 4:57 AM

That's great to hear.  Of course, the only problem is, with what's been going on for the past month, it seems unlikely that many will want to opt-in unless they can still go back to the old site as well if they want-- or back and forth.

3dcheapskate posted Fri, 08 August 2014 at 8:18 AM

I've just realised that something I posted in the Feedback thread is really a Bug - it's my post at the top of page 11 of the feedback thread. I realised (and posted a bit further down on that page) that there's no minimum width set for the content (or it's badly set), and if you reduce the width of the browser window you don't get a horizontal scroll bar.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

caty77 posted Fri, 08 August 2014 at 2:59 PM

Whatever I do, I always the horizontal scrollbar; my pc is same that in april, may, june, july... Changes on site are the problem; more precisely problem is column of advertising who exceed of some pixels.

It's not case on summary of the site.

This right column isn't aligned correctly; i see (few pixels) a part of dark bg behind the grey headband if i push horizontal scrollbar at the right. Before the changes, the band took up the entire width. And advertisements were not shifted.

sandman_max posted Fri, 08 August 2014 at 8:46 PM

Quote - The sort function still doesn't work, neither on the wishlist nor on the item list. That's more than annoying! It's nearly over a month now. How long do you think it will need to be fixed?

Yeah, I just came out to mention this very thing.  My hard-drive crashed and i need to reinstall everything I purchased since last June (oh, right - that's 2013).  But I can't sort my item list to find all of it. Fortunately for y'all, it's a very long list.  Unfortunately for the vendors, I won't be buying anything new while I'm rebuilding my content library.  So the longer it takes, the longer they won't be selling me anything.

mamba-negra posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 9:47 AM

Fatal error: Uncaught AwsCloudSearchExceptionCloudSearchException: AWS Error Code: Throttling, Status Code: 400, AWS Request ID: db7955a6-1fd3-11e4-81b9-653071234d2c, AWS Error Type: client, AWS Error Message: Rate exceeded, User-Agent: aws-sdk-php2/2.6.6 Guzzle/3.9.1 curl/7.19.7 PHP/5.3.3 thrown in phar:///rn1/renderosity/builds/production_1407527839/library/AWS/aws.phar/Aws/Common/Exception/NamespaceExceptionFactory.php on line 91

This is pretty much what I get every couple of clicks on the new sale. Maybe someone needs to pay more to amazon? 

bwsupport posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 12:44 PM Site Admin

**@sandman_max** Sorting has been working since day one of the release. Understand that when you click on table headers such as "Price" or "Wishlist Item" as mentioned above it only sorts what's on the current page. As soon as you click the header it sorts whatever is on the page without reloading. To sort all pages or by further options click on the arrow buttons next to the search box. See attached picture for details. This applies to the "Item List" page as well. The only time sorting does not work is when you search the wishlist or item list. Currently, the search pulls back by relevance only.

bwsupport posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 12:49 PM Site Admin

"Fatal error: Uncaught AwsCloudSearchExceptionCloudSearchException: AWS Error Code: Throttling, Status Code: 400, AWS Request ID: db7955a6-1fd3-11e4-81b9-653071234d2c, AWS Error Type: client, AWS Error Message: Rate exceeded, User-Agent: aws-sdk-php2/2.6.6 Guzzle/3.9.1 curl/7.19.7 PHP/5.3.3 thrown in phar:///rn1/renderosity/builds/production_1407527839/library/AWS/aws.phar/Aws/Common/Exception/NamespaceExceptionFactory.php on line 91"

**@mamba-**negra This AWS throttle issue should be resolved, you should also see major improvements in speed when searching.

mamba-negra posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 1:26 PM

Quote - "Fatal error: Uncaught AwsCloudSearchExceptionCloudSearchException: AWS Error Code: Throttling, Status Code: 400, AWS Request ID: db7955a6-1fd3-11e4-81b9-653071234d2c, AWS Error Type: client, AWS Error Message: Rate exceeded, User-Agent: aws-sdk-php2/2.6.6 Guzzle/3.9.1 curl/7.19.7 PHP/5.3.3 thrown in phar:///rn1/renderosity/builds/production_1407527839/library/AWS/aws.phar/Aws/Common/Exception/NamespaceExceptionFactory.php on line 91"

**@mamba-**negra This AWS throttle issue should be resolved, you should also see major improvements in speed when searching.

I was able to make it through several pages from the new sale with no errors. So, it looks like it did work. Thanks!

wimvdb posted Sun, 17 August 2014 at 8:08 AM

When are you finally fixing the store with the checkout

I have been trying to get beyond the second checkout pages for the past half hour and the only thing I get is a blank page. F5, ctrl F5, restarting the browser all won't work Changing hte browser did not work either.

I wonder how many people just give up

caty77 posted Thu, 21 August 2014 at 9:22 AM

Hello!

Problem with horizontal scrollbar continue... because of advertisings which aren't aligned correctly.

drinkingbuddy posted Thu, 21 August 2014 at 2:38 PM

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but if I go to My Account and look at the Item List, sorting by "Updated" doesn't appear to work.  It just doesn't sort.

wimvdb posted Tue, 26 August 2014 at 7:51 AM

I got the store to work after clearing my browser cache

But today I have EXACTLY the same problem

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

Clearing your cache EVERYTIME you want to make a purchase here is unacceptable.

I have shopped for 14 years and the checkout procedure has NEVER been a problem until the last change. I am getting really fed up with it - especially since you seem to ignore almost everything which has been mentioned in this thread in the last few weeks

3dcheapskate posted Mon, 29 September 2014 at 11:31 PM

Not sure if this has already been mentioned (and if so it may have been fixed already) - when filling in credit card data, etc at checkout I found that the field I was entering data kept moving up and down as I was typing. This was because the row of advertised products at the top of the page kept changing, and the thumbs were of different height, causing the rest of the page to move up/down.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

caty77 posted Mon, 20 October 2014 at 5:04 PM

What happens?

Problem with horizontal scrollbar continue...and it's getting worse since today.

It's still since June I reported that damn problem. With captures of screens, and explanations as you demand...

Sabby posted Thu, 30 October 2014 at 10:47 AM

With the complete loss of mobile functionality on the site, the forums used to be where I went to be able to view the 'what's hot bar' and what was on CG spree. Now that is impossible to see on a mobile device. Along with the calendar and staff bundles slider.

Spit posted Thu, 30 October 2014 at 4:16 PM

The check for Purchased seems to be broken--or is it just me.

I thought I opened a topic for it in CS, but have no idea where it actually went. This is serious.

silvia365 posted Fri, 31 October 2014 at 12:28 PM

Hello,

I have the same Problem, I can not see, what I have purchased. The Problem is since the last two days. 

Cimaira posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 1:07 AM

The check for Purchased seems to be broken--or is it just me.

I thought I opened a topic for it in CS, but have no idea where it actually went. This is serious.

I am also having problems with the "add to cart" button on a product page, not notifying me that I have already purchased something. And my name next to my avatar at the top of the forum pages is greyed out. What's going on?

FaeMoon posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 4:32 PM

Add me to this list!  I cannot see what I have bought in that the 'purchased' tag is not on it on the product page and the cart icon is selectable on the thumbnail, and of more concern, the store will allow me to add items to my cart that I have already purchased.

excaliber posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 4:43 PM

I'm having the same problem.  Currently I can go thru my purchased items list, click on an item and the pop-up will indicate I have not purchased it.  Just found that clearance item I purchased yesterday, I had already purchased over a year ago.  This means I'll have to check ever item before I make any purchase. Definitely slows down purchase process.  At present I feel it's too much trouble to make a purchase.  Please fix.