Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for Clothing PNG's (Tubes)

tiresta opened this issue on Jul 01, 2014 · 1 posts

tiresta posted Tue, 01 July 2014 at 5:06 PM

Hello all . . . I was wondering. . with all of you fine artists out there if I could possibley get someone to make me some "Clothes" for all the bodies that I have. Think of . . .PAPERDOLLS.

What I can do:

Since I don't work in Poser or DAZ I need to have clothing PNG's (or tubes) that will fit the bodies I have. I can send you the body shapes (sihlouttes) so you can conform the clothing to their stance. I have sitting, kneeling, standin sideways and front facing . . .but no clothing to fit them. (at least not much . . .only the stuf they came with . .and lets face it, it's gets kind of boring dressing your "Barbies" in the same clothes over and over again)

What you can do: if you accept

My main interests are Bellydance/Gypsy and Steampunk. However I don't want to be limited to just that. Just plaing greyscale will be fine as I would like to colorize the clothing to fit my desires. Patterns are acceptable as long as they as still greyscale. (you can add any extras if you so wish. . . but the main theme is Bellydance and steampunk)

I can offer a small  (very small) donation . . .up to but not eceeding 10.00. so this would be because you want to help me.

Ijust wanted to be up front with what I can do. If it is asking too much . . .I am sorry and please forgive the intrusion to the forums.

Thank you