Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Confused

sheedee3d opened this issue on Aug 26, 2014 · 2 posts

sheedee3d posted Tue, 26 August 2014 at 4:13 AM

Hello;

Not really a topic that belongs here…but i figured id give it a try anyway…with so many expert veterans here!...

I finally purchased Maxwell render V3…but the thing is that i am not sure what it is exactly that i purchased!...this might sound funny…well…it isnt. I hope that i have not wasted my money…as this was quite an expensive deal!...

I was looking for the stand a lone version of Maxwell render in which you can actually import files into the program and then add materials and so forth. Only i have no idea what i have purchased…do i have only the plugin version?...i honestly havent got a clue what i purchased!...but one thing is for sure…what i have now is not the version in which you can import files and add materials and so forth!...

I also understand that there seems to be a Maxwell Studio…and i have googled it…and i have looked at the interface…and it looks nothing like what i have now!...i have attached a screenshot of the interface that i have now…and i blurred the license bit…for obvious reasons.

So…at the end of the day…i dont know if i still need to purchase the Maxwell Studio…and i dont know what to do with what i have now…my theory is that what i have now is only the renderer…but thats not going to help me with what i really want to do…which is to be able to import files and work with them.

The real question is...what excactly is it that i have now?...

Some one please shine some light on this for me…

Cheers.