Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What Would You Like To See More of in the Poser forum?

AmbientShade opened this issue on Sep 22, 2014 · 63 posts

AmbientShade posted Mon, 22 September 2014 at 7:16 AM

I'm trying to come up with new ideas to make this forum more active and friendly, and inclusive of all members, of all skill levels, in the Renderosity Poser community.

So I'm asking everyone for their thoughts and ideas.

I'm sure we all know what we would like to see less of.

So what would you like to see more of here? 

Contests? 

Challenges? 

Tutorials on different types of modeling, or content design, or how to get better renders, etc? 

I've also been working - off and on as time permits - on devising a system where we can have an in-house Poser Wiki, which would utilize the (often dead) Poser Technical forum (how many of you even knew there was one?), in such a way where all the knowledgable folks here can contribute their expertise on all the different aspects of Poser, from Frequently Asked Questions, to Tips, How-To's and Tutorials spanning all the most used versions of Poser, and especially Poser 9+. It would be like one massive, community-built instruction manual. Of course it will take a while to grow it, but it's intention is to make the Poser forum your place to come for everything you need to know that is Poser-related.

I have some other ideas as well, but I want to hear what all you guys (and ladies) think. What would keep you coming back and interacting with us?

Everyone is welcome to their input here - just be polite and tactful with your words, keep it on topic, and please don't argue.

Thanks in advance.

~Shane